Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo (26292 Views)

Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by billyG(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2017
well may b d zuma statue might convince SA 2 stop killing ndigbo in SA.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by kgr8mike(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
As far as I know, a president visits a president, a governor by proviledge visits a president but for a president of a country to visit a governor of another country is the hight of error. This goes to show how low Zuma's I.Q. is. That goes to also show how Rochas can make himself and his associates foolish.

However time shall tell if this spending of Imo state resources in such unwholsome projects is justified. Time shall tell and not APC
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by tonquendo4u(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Na God go punish una
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by toprealman: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
baralatie:
you mean #520 thousand na

abi na how much?
Are u a product of a failed academic system or what? Which part of the topic is hard to decipher....the figure or the monetary designation?
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by GetMeRight: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
The PDP forthe 12 years they held sway never attracted any meaningful visitor to the State

Second to last paragraph. This is very low for Imo state APC. You know, I'm APC member right?
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by ofuonyebi: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Honestly, with this sum of money...#520million squandered on Zuma's statute,

I think Okorocha has a hidden agenda in south Africa after his tenure...he is probably building a ground for asylum!

This is one the highest stupidity a gov. in 9ja has displayed...Buhari should query this prodigal spending..

it is nothing but executive abuse of power and corruption in disguise...what has zuma done for Nigeria or Imo state?

this is shame of the highest order....when some worker of Okorocha are dying for lack of salary payment!
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by davillian(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Make Una no worry we go break am when we get opportunity.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by marv1: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
I begin is nothing but a big their and scammer. I will see how he will make the party to succeed with this .
Useless corrupt theif.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Man2utd(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
520 million for a statue that doesn't add a value to your people..... Is the how the so called Biafra will be ruled.. Nna I schock..
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Let's wait and see what Imo people will benefit from the statue erection.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by eziokwubundunuwa: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
The statue isn't more than 500k and the entire hall of fame with 14 statues, cenotaphs, brick house and walkways is not even up to a third of that fake concocted figure. No matter how they try to downplay it, no Governor in history has ever attracted leader of any country directly to his State.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Hanny4life: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Foolish governor

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by bishopkc007(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
This show how stupidity the APC government is

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Johnnyessence(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Since Apc brought recession to our great country last year, I have loose utmost focus on them. They have failed the great people of Nigerians. They believe they are above the citizens of Nigerians but they have failed woefully. Am asking how could rochas spend that huge money on zuma statue. Apc party has been a corrupt party that doesn't have the fear of the people. They have destroyed things more than they can create things. What everyone want now is restructuring. It is restructuring or no 2019 general elections.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Magnifico2000: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
I am seeing two statues there. Whose statue is the other one?
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by obimag(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
NGN520, can set up a medium size Plastic plant, food processing , pharma, shoe making , cloth , paint or biro manufacturing plant that can employed over 100 Imo people.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by bigfather(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
lacidi:

Liar!!!!!! There is no inter connecting flight from Owerri to SA. Owerri airport is an international cargo airport and NOT a multipurpose international commercial airport. The only such commercial airport in the east is in Enugu. Also there is no SA consulate in Owerri. Liar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bloooodddaaaaa... d lie don mke me faint sincee oooo!
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Doyin2(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Vanguard is full of mischief,just like the headline.

Endorsing a visit is different from endorsing a statute.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by bobochem: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ewo! Owo wo gbo.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by excel101(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
toprealman:
Are u a product of a failed academic system or what? Which part of the topic is hard to decipher....the figure or the monetary designation?
Its very funny when we go about insulting people and making jest of their contributions. You should be the product of a failed academic system, cos the person you quoted, made that statement astonishingly.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Nnamdinaija(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Trump be like...

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by mecussey(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
philantropiest:
Hmmm...tot we made d right and best choice by voting uncle jona n his PDP party out of power nt knwing we only played into the wrong hands[APC].
Me as a pson av cum to terms with my mistakes.so let dem kwantinue 4yrs is around d corner.

Another 4yrs and you will make another mistake. Best option is to stay back during elections find out how to generate cheap electricity or bitcoins. Trust me, you will not care who is the president of Nigeria again.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Rhea(f): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
psucc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/%e2%80%8eapc-hails-okorocha-erecting-n520m-zuma-statue/

Rochas Cockroach roach roach otuocha okorocha is probably not as stupid as the men and women who gave him 27 birthday cakes on his birthday. Government leaders are now in an enterprise of their own. If you want to make money for your family, you enter politics and get rich. Nobody will do jack. The sycophantic idiots around you will erect billboards in your name whenever you fa.rt or take a sh.it. It is the manner of leaders we deserve as people who do not give a hoot. IPOB made all the noise they could, cursing Buhari left and right, while animals like rochas is busy robbing the state blind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.