Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice (810 Views)

Should I Ask Him Out? / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by sunboy(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2010
Well i once brought sstory about this gir on here, she had a bf before i met and i quickly felt in love her so i cant let go until you guys advice me to reduce ma calls and be myself for sometime. Now it worked, since last month we've taking it to another level cos she now allow permit me to smoooch, seen n played with her ti.ts and gives me alot of her time even dan the first guy, she tell me weneva she goes to his place, tell me anything about her even what she couldnt tell the first guy.
Now here i am, its been a long time i had intimacy, Im thinking if i should ask her for it ? Or i should look else where for se.x ? Though she always confident me to tell her anything dat nothing can make her get made at me but im just not confident about cos of the kinda relationship i am with her.
Peeeeps advice me abeg
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by BadMoFo(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2010
Gently UnCloth her when your playing with her tits. Start massaging her pussy, don't try to penetrate her. When she's cum, then whip your dick out. But makes sure she sucks you off first because that usually makes girls extra Hot.

Asking makes her feel like a LovePeddler. If at any point she resists, don't pursue. Simple
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by sunboy(m): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2010
yes this was on my mind, But dis girl can control her abilities very very well. Moreover she wouldnt let me pull off her jean or wateva so i mostly dont get bothered cos i never met her for se.x sake. I need more advice ladies in d building, Googles n ko,
@bad , Im just gonna try UnCloth her 2 pant, If dat works then i'll see where it'll lead me.
MORE ADVICE OOOOOOOOO
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by cantell(m): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2010
***sighs***teenagers.
Oya close this thread.
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by BadMoFo(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2010
Taker her hand and put it on your cock. That usually makes them wet, especially if you have a thick, sturdy manliness. She will usually give you a blow jo.b after that. Play with her pusssy while shes doing it and you wont even need 2 take her pants off

I can usualyy make my girl cum by playing with her titties
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by sunboy(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2010
@cantell , kala ur mamu oh! Who be teenager? Cos i ask for u guys advice abt dis kinda decision? Must you post since you have nothing meaningful to add?
Common sense una no dey gree use.
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2010
It is not rocket science, people make it harder than it is, just go for it, she will let you or she will say no.
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by sunboy(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2010
@mad , omg! Give noddy ke? I doubt it cos she seem too responsible dan that n dat guy is d first guy in her life and na hin comot her cover,
@rokiatu , Im thinking of doing it with action like you said, Dat seem to make alotta sense , Thumb up 4u dear
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2010
The earlier u open ur eyes the better 4 u,
she is just using u as a back up boyfriend and u seem to be happy about it.
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by ayettymama(f): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2010
lolz

gawd

i think someone needz to start a sex ed thread!!

why the hell will a man 'ask' for sex

is she a prost.i.t.u.te??
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by cantell(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2010
sunboy:

@cantell , kala your mamu oh! Who be teenager? Cos i ask for u guys advice abt dis kinda decision? Must you post since you have nothing meaningful to add?
Common sense una no dey gree use.
If you weren't a teenager, you would have ignored my post. but for the fact that you replied with annoyance shows clearly you're a teenager.
If you can't make a decision by yourself, there's no point trying, cos you'll make the wrong decision.
So long.
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by Udiculus(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2010
Hey man,when did u meet dis so girl dat u r now even thinking of intimacy,what d hell is wrong with d little chance dat she has given u,i think if u go more than ur steps,den u will be sorry 4 urself.My candid point is 4 u 2 keep it going until she start giving u sign dat she want u,be careful,good luck
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by newmusic: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2010
just relax and do it gently, dont rush.
she is yours.

you will know when she is ready for the thing.
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by sunboy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2010
thanks @ all: yes i know im a backup bf n i dont bother about it cos she gives me alot of attention n her time. Im never gonna force her to it, nor im dat desperate. Im only thinking if its right if i can make the move, its best if i remain where im being placed , Infact she just comot for my place.
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by ursa: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2010
Congrats Mr Back up BF!

When you get back up AIDS or STD I hope you come to NL for advice.

What about decency, humility, love, ideals and other beautiful things that could come out of relationship?

Just straight intimacy,  aka tell me how to UnCloth her jeans so that I can do ,

Try and re-organize your life and priorities.

Put God first and your future will change,
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by Jaideyone(m): 3:50am On Mar 24, 2010
grin grin grin ;Dlol ursa is cracking me up, priorities? if you have a gf and you don,t do her, other boys would do her for you.

@ poster my own theory is that an hungry man doesn't wait to be fed. if you can make her wet, she'll ride you like a cowgirl rides a horse and bang your brain out.
Re: Should I Ask Her For It? Please Advice by Airtimex(m): 6:01am On Mar 24, 2010
I met my gurl dat way,she gives me more time dan her first guy. As a sharp guy i took d time\' just allow her to feel ur cock & at d sametime try licking her ears,

(1) (Reply)

Gist Us Abt Ur Secondary School Luv,here Is Mine / How I'd Wish I Can Sing This To My Girlfriend - Ex / Don’t Judge A Woman By Her Looks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.