Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina (15819 Views)

My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF / CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by IamLEGEND1: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Bro where do you get your signatures from? grin
Smoking weed, baba.
Na there inspiration dey come from. grin
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Joshater(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2017
Try Samsu oil... grin Thank me later.. grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2017
jusRadical:

Assuming you die now, where will you be? Heaven? What is your assurance?
wherever it is cos i am sure it is heaven. I will be just fine
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
wherever it is cos i am sure it is heaven. I will be just fine

What is the assurance that you have and how did you know about heaven?
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by HerXLNC(f): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

You just read stuffs online and think it's feasible.

How accurate are t tests?

What do you know about cortisols or just want to say sth.

Take zinc indeed. Do you know d effect on copper?

That guy's issue is chiefly psychological and may get better with time.

Most persons hardly last with first round. Forget all you read up here. People say all forms of gibberish they can't substantiate.

You've said nothing..... Just say u wanna stalk me cheesy
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2017
jusRadical:

What is the assurance that you have and how did you know about heaven?
see, just move all this to the religious sector
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by LoRdCaT(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Smoking weed, baba.
Na there inspiration dey come from. grin
I dey feel you die I swear grin smoke on brotherly cheesy
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
see, just move all this to the religious sector

Funny, I know how you feel, but remember that I care very much for your soul.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Newboss(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2017
jusRadical:

Truth is not an ideology.

You still have opportunity to have your sins forgiven now that there is life in this breath of yours. If not you will know the truth when you are faced with eternity.
The same way Muslims will tell you that their is the truth. The same way that Buddhists will tell you that theirs is the truth. The same way that occultists will tell you that theirs is the truth. The list goes on and on.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Newboss:
The same way Muslims will tell you that their is the truth. The same way that Buddhists will tell you that theirs is the truth. The same way that occultists will tell you that theirs is the truth. The list goes on and on.

Islam, budhaism, Hinduism, etc are all religions but Christianity is not a religion.

OK. You will know the truth when you get to the other side.

So since everyone says that he has the truth, I ask you, what then is the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Ajinoride(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
HerXLNC:

In this case it depends on d person involved.... Anyway let d guys vote ....like if you think masturbation make guys come quick... Share if you dont agree

I don't think its as a result of masturbation. The girl may have TESO(pronounced tershur)on her. Parents normally place it to stop their daughter been violated. Once the manhood touches the lady's private, he will cum immediately.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by PoisonedOne: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
jusRadical:

Islam, budhaism, Hinduism, etc are all religions but Christianity is not a religion.

OK. You will know the truth when you get to the other side.

So since everyone says that he has the truth, I ask you, what then is the truth?
Greetings,

I appreciate your work and resolution to preach to people to give their life to Christ and have a good relationship with God but don't you think the OP needs a solution to his problem now? Or will giving his life to Christ heal his ailment?

I think we should be more considerate in threatening people with the repent mantra. I believe you can give your own solution (if you've any) and then advise him to stop fornication and give his life to Christ.

I'm telling you that he can never be ok even when he gives his life to Christ without being sure he has got his sexual strength back. What of if he forgets about it and gives his life to Christ and then gets married and he starts facing same problem again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by HerXLNC(f): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ajinoride:

I don't think its as a result of masturbation. The girl may have TESO(pronounced tershur)on her. Parents normally place it to stop their daughter been violated. Once the manhood touches the lady's private, he will cum immediately.

Seen it in nollywood Tho.... Buh d guy said he has done it once without ish
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by buskie13(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
HerXLNC:

Last time I checked masturbation doesnt make someone come quick.....a guy once told me that it really helped him control his cumming better
it makes one lose erection
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by chymer(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
zionmade1:
Nowadays cup pushers (Ndi akwa m iko) come out boldly to tell the world how they push cups.
Gone are those days wen Sex is meant for only the married

Kwa gbuo onwe unu ni iko

Onye Iwe!
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by zionmade1: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
chymer:

Onye Iwe!
I so na ndi na akwa iko?
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
PoisonedOne:
Greetings,

I appreciate your work and resolution to preach to people to give their life to Christ and have a good relationship with God but don't you think the OP needs a solution to his problem now? Or will giving his life to Christ heal his ailment?

I think we should be more considerate in threatening people with the repent mantra. I believe you can give your own solution (if you've any) and then advise him to stop fornication and give his life to Christ.

I'm telling you that he can never be ok even when he gives his life to Christ without being sure he has got his sexual strength back. What of if he forgets about it and gives his life to Christ and then gets married and he starts facing same problem again?

You need Jesus Christ sir.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
HerXLNC:

Seen it in nollywood Tho.... Buh d guy said he has done it once without ish

Yes, he has done it with his ex without no issues. But this very girl's case is totally different.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ajinoride:

wow... This is the first time am hearing this. Could it be the issue?
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Imoemi(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Go To Iyana Ipaja!!! They Are Selling Dr. Iguedo Goko Cleanser!!!
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
crisisexpert321:
Is it a new occurrence or it started like that. Always a way out

new occurence with this girl.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I had of similar scenario recently...When they investigated, they found out they were related...The scenario should be medically investigated for solutions and then should be prayerfully investigated

hmmm. Really? Please, can u share ur own experience please?
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
wollexie1106:
I suspect the lady is under spell... And your friend has enough jaaz in his body

hmmm, maybe. Bur this guy no sabi anywhere o.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
2kurupt:

Is the girl from Bayelsa State?

Tell your guy to insist she tells him the whole truth. I've seen a similar case where the lady had some traditional ish done on her to prevent rape.

not at all... She's a typical yoruba girl
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lukmanraji:

hmmm. Really? Please, can u share ur own experience please?

Each time they wanted to have intercourse, the guy's manhood kept failing...Continoualy...so they headed to the church and came to pray about it, it was then they learnt the lady inquestionwas a step suster, the soldier father had with a woman when he travelled on assignment over 25 years back....They hugged and cried..That's how it went...So it happens..

My last comment...Byes
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by 2kurupt(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Lukmanraji:

not at all... She's a typical yoruba girl

She's an African all the same. If indeed it ain't her fault then your guy is probably fidgeting & can't put his emotions in check.

He may be a stud with other girls but be losing guard with this particular one, shet happens. Am sure he chased her a long time. Tell him to calm down
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by newslifeop: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2017
Sick
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2017
2kurupt:

She's an African all the same. If indeed it ain't her fault then your guy is probably fidgeting & can't put his emotions in check.

He may be a stud with other girls but be losing guard with this particular one, shet happens. Am sure he chased her a long time. Tell him to calm down

thanks for the piece of advice.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Each time they wanted to have intercourse, the guy's manhood kept failing...Continoualy...so they headed to the church and came to pray about it, it was then they learnt the lady inquestionwas a step suster, the soldier father had with a woman when he travelled on assignment over 25 years back....They hugged and cried..That's how it went...So it happens..

My last comment...Byes

Thanks for your time and comment. God bless
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by samadajet833(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Every lady deserve a free and fair erection.

You can not rig election and still rig erection. That is not fair.

The lady should leave. grin
lmao����
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Syphonn(m): 4:46am On Jun 17, 2018
How to keep your man from looking out

A lot of marriages have been broken because of infidelity caused by the women’s inability to get the right information on how to keep their man. Marriage is a lifetime relationship between two people of the opposite sex and was meant to be mutual with each other having to show love and care without looking out for another partner. Infidelity issues usually occur due to the fact that the people involved fail to understand each other and building this bond of love fails to leave them to regret and feel unloved and go out to seek for other ladies.

Read more http://www.syphonnglobal.com/how-to-keep-your-man-from-looking-out/
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Joshx23: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2023
I'm currently having a huge sexual problem .... I will be 27 come June.... It all started 2021 December when I came back from Burkina Faso after being there for 8 months without sex or romance... When I came back to Naija I hooked up with a female fb friend ... During romance I had a normal erection ,after romancing like 2mins , I cum without penetration..Well I wasn't too bothered about it , I thought maybe cos I stayed off sex for a long while ..... 2022 June I had sex with a female friend , nothing of such happened, ... On September invited a female friend over , during romance I ejaculated ,was so embarrassed about it ... She didn't know about it ,had to tell her I'm no longer interested.... I wasn't happy about what happened.... I stayed off sex , November ending I invited a girl over , same thing happened after some mins of romance... That was when I knew there is a problem, I started skipping rope , eating tigernut , blending garlic, banana and watermelon , eating bittercola well my sexual urge increased , on Monday a female friend came over , I ejaculated minutes after romance . Mind you my erections weren't weak when all these happened , I had hard throbbing erections , I do have my morning erections always ... Please what's the cause of all these Even when I started having sex in my Early days ,such a thing never happened... Please help a brother I'm embarrassed about this repeated occurance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? / How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.