Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina (15822 Views)

My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF / CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by EmmySparky(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
gatelogic:
from ur information OP,that Girl may have a “spirit husband"..recently on nairaland,someone, brought similar issue about his wife.that he is able to sleep with her for 2months after marriage.
if he has had sex with her b4,I would have suspected masturbation.but from what u said,he has not penetrated her b4,that makes it a different issue.OR has it happened to him with any Girl b4 now?.if yes,then it could be masturbation.
hmmm them don come...nollywood �.....
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Lukmanraji(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Estellar:
He should try f***ing another lady, if the outcome is different, then he should change his gf asap

i thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Newboss:
So you know that it's a free world and you're here imposing your ideology on others? WOW!

It is like the truth irritates you.

Yeah it is free world but the matter of eternity is not what you choose over there but here.

Truth is not an ideology. Truth is truth. It is not relative.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by IsiAbuncha(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He needs my herbal drugs for this... Pls pm me to get more details

Doctor Ada bekee... Lol, hope say no be monkey tail u won sell as drugs sha? Monkey pox dey in town o, ehennn undecided
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Obascoetubi: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Rokia2:
People keep warning you guys to stop masturbation but you wouldn't hear.

This is the result. tongue
but u ladies don't want to open ur legs for us
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by crisisexpert321(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Is it a new occurrence or it started like that. Always a way out
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
jusRadical:

I need to reach out to folks like you and guess where I can find them? Here!!!!!!
yinmu

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
HerXLNC:

Where did u c bro?
lolgrin niqqa prolly high on weed
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
lol op talk true na u,my spirit tel me say na u grin
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lukmanraji:
Good day nairalanders.

Please, genuine advice is needed as a brother is about to lose his gf.

Straight to the point.

The problem is that, my friend release immediately he try to penetrate into his gf vagina or he lose erection. It has happened like over 5 times with this same girl.

What is the problem and the way forward please, because this guy's relationship is about to ruined with this thing?

Thanks for your time.

I had of similar scenario recently...When they investigated, they found out they were related...The scenario should me medically investigated for solutions and then should be prayerfully investigated
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by RedDistrict: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Enugupikin:

masturbation makes one cum quick

i dont tink this is entirely true, herxlnc was right about masttrbation delaying cum instead which happens when u understand ur body more and not get over excited wen naking.
However,the downside of too much masturbation is loosing your erection easily when u meet a real pussay and this is cos the brain adapts to your hand's tightness or wateva being used for the act. you also get used to watching ppl nak and this gradually becomes wat keeps the dick erect even when u meet a lady.

Guys, cut out masturbation and feed well also. u'll perform well well grin
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by HerXLNC(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
SmellySperm:

lolgrin niqqa prolly high on weed

Yes ooo cheesy
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
HerXLNC:

Yes ooo cheesy
lol pls bae he needs u nw dan ever,gv him garri 2 sip
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Yoshy: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
zionmade1:
Nowadays cup pushers (Ndi akwa m iko) come out boldly to tell the world how they push cups.
Gone are those days wen Sex is meant for only the married

Kwa gbuo onwe unu ni iko
Hahahaha! Hey! Igbo nkea atuom iche!
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Newboss(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
jusRadical:

It is like the truth irritates you.

Yeah it is free world but the matter of eternity is not what you choose over there but here.

Truth is not an ideology. Truth is truth. It is not relative.
Listening to ISIS BS is just like listening to folks like you.

Listening to any dogmatic and closed minded person is more than irritating. Absolutely disgusting when one thinks that it is their ideology that is right while others are wrong.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by sunnx(f): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lukmanraji:

thanks for ur response. According to him, this hasn't happened to him b4. He hasnt experienced this before, the least that could happen is quick ejaculation the first round while others last longer. He hasn't had sex with this girl b4. The first time he tried to, his dick went down totally and he couldn't come up or continue, then other trials were ejaculation before penetration.

I guess na worm or jedijedi they affect this guy in other not to perform is duty.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by grad2012(f): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
Every lady deserve a free and fair erection.

You can not rig election and still rig erection. That is not fair.

The lady should leave. grin
lool you no well

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by BoyHuncho(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
AntiWailer:

wharay grin
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by aragonchuks(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Simple, her girlfriend is a YORUBA DEMON...

If you like quote me ...
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lukmanraji:
Good day nairalanders.

Straight to the point.

The problem is that, my friend release immediately he try to penetrate into his gf vagina or he lose erection. It has happened like over 5 times with this same girl.

What is the problem and the way forward please, because this guy's relationship is about to ruined with this thing?

Thanks for your time.
Tell your friend to break the relationship. If he loose her heaven will not fall.it's better he abstain completely and think of better things to than be gbegbeswegbe,burning energy that will be useful to generate money. Who knows maybe it's a sign God is telling him to get out from such relationship.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Wisedove(m): 12:33am On Oct 20, 2017
If you don't have something better to say it's better for you to keep quiet and look
jusRadical:

Thanks a lot ma/sir.

The truth, though it hurts, shall still set you free if you choose it. No matter how bad you have sinned, JESUS CHRIST has the capacity to wash all of them away.

You might be burdened with sin, it will make you to be allergic to the truth and seek more of the company of sinners. Sin may look appealing to you but remember that all sins not confessed, forgiven and washed away by the Blood of the Land will be accounted for.

I am not judging you but necessity is laid upon me to tell you the truth.

You will be saying things as if you truly understand what religion is even all about.

The so called Jesus you're talking about what do you even know about him? I just because you've been reading Bible stories you come here and start saying shit.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by LoRdCaT(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2017
AntiWailer:

My brother you are the "madest" man I have ever met. grin
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by LoRdCaT(m): 12:46am On Oct 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The prisoners of azkaban.
Bro where do you get your signatures from? grin
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Wisedove(m): 12:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Bros you just dey bother yourself, why don't you just leave to their little knowledge? They think they know but they actually know nothing and they are not ready to know.
Newboss:
The same traditional setting supports worshipping of idols and your Bible doesn't. The same traditional trash supports polygamy but your Bible doesn't. Killing of twins originated from the same traditional trash that you're referring to The list goes on and on.
We keep contradicting ourselves and each claims that he has the truth.

ISIS believe that their message is the truth and they fight tooth and nail to implement it. You also do the same.

From the above, it should be obvious to you that the term "truth" is relative.

Please don't juxtapose absolutely different ideologies in order to prove your ideology is the truth. I can't believe you just juxtaposed Christianity and ATR. Wow!

Live and let others live please.
Even the oyinbos wey bring dem Christianity no dey act like fools because they actually know the ideology behind Christianity and same thing applicable to all religions too "They wanna dominate and rule the world " That's why there have been fight for power between the world religions since the existence of man on earth
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:57am On Oct 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
harry potter fan spotted. cheesy
IamLEGEND1:
harry potter fan spotted.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by wollexie1106: 2:58am On Oct 20, 2017
I suspect the lady is under spell... And your friend has enough jaaz in his body
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by free2ryhme: 5:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Lukmanraji:
Good day nairalanders.

Straight to the point.

Thanks for your time.

STOP FORNICATION

it is your problem and not your friend, liar.

how come you know how many times he had this issue with the same girl
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by 2kurupt(m): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2017
Lukmanraji:

thanks for ur response. According to him, this hasn't happened to him b4. He hasnt experienced this before, the least that could happen is quick ejaculation the first round while others last longer. He hasn't had sex with this girl b4. The first time he tried to, his dick went down totally and he couldn't come up or continue, then other trials were ejaculation before penetration.

Is the girl from Bayelsa State?

Tell your guy to insist she tells him the whole truth. I've seen a similar case where the lady had some traditional ish done on her to prevent rape.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Partnerbiz3: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2017
HerXLNC:
The guy shd do testosterone test..... Or Prolly avoid sex for 3 weeks yl feeding well, avoid stress that ll increase d rate of cortisols in d body which makes testosterone reduce, take zinc supplement, rest... Then watch his next performance
You just read stuffs online and think it's feasible.

How accurate are t tests?

What do you know about cortisols or just want to say sth.

Take zinc indeed. Do you know d effect on copper?

That guy's issue is chiefly psychological and may get better with time.

Most persons hardly last with first round. Forget all you read up here. People say all forms of gibberish they can't substantiate.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Wisedove:
If you don't have something better to say it's better for you to keep quiet and look You will be saying things as if you truly understand what religion is even all about.

The so called Jesus you're talking about what do you even know about him? I just because you've been reading Bible stories you come here and start saying shit.

I may not know but all I know is that the precious blood of Jesus Christ she'd on the cross of Calvary has cleansed me and set me free from the power, life and law of sin and death.

It has given me the power to live holy life, doing His will and say NO to every form of ungodliness. You too can receive these.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Newboss:
Listening to ISIS BS is just like listening to folks like you.

Listening to any dogmatic and closed minded person is more than irritating. Absolutely disgusting when one thinks that it is their ideology that is right while others are wrong.

Truth is not an ideology.

You still have opportunity to have your sins forgiven now that there is life in this breath of yours. If not you will know the truth when you are faced with eternity.
Re: Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
yinmu

Assuming you die now, where will you be? Heaven? What is your assurance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. / How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.