Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? (643 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady / Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? / Come In Ladies And Gentle Men. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by ako1tse: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2017
I was talking with a female friend in the car while going home last night, and we were discussing about domestic violence in marriage. she said if a man beats her in marriage, she will cut of one of the hand of the man. that way when people ask the man he wont be able to talk what he did.

ladies and gentle men whats your take on this?

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by ArchEnemy(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Are you planning to beat your own wife?

You don't need to fear then..

My last advice tho....beware of violent women...read between d lines
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by ako1tse: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2017
no but I feel that's too harsh. its best to just quit the marriage
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by Mynd44: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2017
1. Is it self defense? Like while he is beating her, she picks a knife and chops it off. It yes, she is well within her rights to defend herself.

2. If after he has beaten her and everyrhung cools off, then she is committing a crime and will be charged for it.
If the later us the case, it is better she quits the marriage and press charges against him
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by ako1tse: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2017
she said after every thing cools off
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2017
There's no need beating your wife, if she angered you just stop talking to her and don't eat her food for 3days

If you guys are arguing and its about to result to a physical fight, leave her and travel and come back after 1 week

Back to op, that lady is not a wife material, if she can be able to cut someone hand, then she's a changed runs girl
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Some men are crazy meanwhile some women can be provoking atimes. But i pray God gives me the right partner. Never in my life will i raise my hand on the mother of my children.
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by ArchEnemy(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Some men are crazy meanwhile some women can be provoking atimes. But i pray God gives me the right partner. Never in my life will i raise my hand on the mother of my children.
Amen
It's actually better to pray to get it right
You just may not know what you will do in extreme conditions
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by ako1tse: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2017
she said she sees no reason why her husband should beat her even if its just a slap, that she can't take it. funny enough she has an innocent face
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2017
ArchEnemy:
Amen It's actually better to pray to get it right You just may not know what you will do in extreme conditions
bro i reasoned with u
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by Maxi112: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2017
She is just blabbing, easy said than done!

Like it's easy to chop off the hand with a knife. Domestic violence is bed, we all should condemn it but terming it a men thing is what I beg to differ, most women are worst than men, so how do we handle such people in a relationship or marriage?
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2017
If it's when they're fighting,then that's self defense.
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by ako1tse: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2017
MhisTahrah:
If it's when they're fighting,then that's self defense.

she said she won't do it instance after some few days
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by ako1tse: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
She is just blabbing, easy said than done!

Like it's easy to chop off the hand with a knife. Domestic violence is bed, we all should condemn it but terming it a men thing is what I beg to differ, most women are worst than men, so how do we handle such people in a relationship or marriage?

bro there are knives that are very Sharp, but she says she won't do it instance
Re: Ladies And Gentle Men Whats Your Take On This? by Maxi112: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2017
ako1tse:

bro there are knives that are very Sharp, but she says she won't do it instance
I thought is instant cutting, anyway, that isn't the best way to cutail domestic violence in a relationship, there are other ways than resorting to arm.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Ejaculation....pls Help!!!! / Bitter Aspect Of Romance / Come And See What The World Is Turning To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.