Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Bitter Aspect Of Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitter Aspect Of Romance (637 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / "Benefits Of Romance, Kissing, Petting And Love Making" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Aspect Of Romance by Martin0(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
THE BITTER ASPECT OF ROMANCE

**** To offer a girl friendship when love is in her heart is like giving a loaf of bread to one who is dying of thirst.
***** Loving someone who is loving another one is like hugging a cactus. The more you hug, the more it hurts.
***** We just have to accept the fact that some people are going to stay in our hearts... even if they don't stay in our lives.
**** Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul.
***** You know what hurts so much? Its when someone made you feel special yesterday but makes you feel like you're a nobody today.

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Aspect Of Romance by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
May God bless you my brother
Re: Bitter Aspect Of Romance by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
The last one though. cry cry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bitter Aspect Of Romance by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
No time to love anymore...

It is come, we enjoy and u go cool
Re: Bitter Aspect Of Romance by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Romance?

Lol.
Re: Bitter Aspect Of Romance by Bibi294(f): 6:13am On Nov 04, 2017
This got me cry cry cry
Re: Bitter Aspect Of Romance by QueenSekxy(f): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2017
this really is deep.kudos martin
Re: Bitter Aspect Of Romance by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2017
this one is deep.
Re: Bitter Aspect Of Romance by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Yeah that's a whole truth.
Re: Bitter Aspect Of Romance by Chidonc(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2017
real heart break is when arsenal match cut ur bet9ja ticket of 15m and they have the smallest odd, my brother the pain is eternal.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Romancelanders / No Shame, I Make Over 2.3 Million Naira Monthly From Prostitution — Queen / Please Nairalanders Help Me Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.