Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (42411 Views)

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by etenyong(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
I fought with a man who was my senior of about 10 years. The said man use money to entice her and she betrayed the love I had for her. I could do not anything to stop her from dating the man but thank God I was able for disgrace the man by hiding in d corner of the street and wipe him with strong cable wire. The man cried like a baby and i was peoud that i did it. May God have mercy on her soul, the said Ex girl is late now

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by kenny5811(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
spy24:
Op u be lienus
...serious lienus o..... high tension ke.... Op u can LIE for Africa..
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by blezzymoore: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
godwinboy:
[color=#990000][/color] bro u dnt need jesus alone u need the trinity. anyways hw was the pussy? lipsrsealed bro u dnt need jesus alone u need the trinity. anyways hw was the pussy?
Delicious
try it u will love it
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Ryabcool(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
francesawesome:
Cooking for him late at night and the end of the day I caught him cheating. He broke up with me, I was begging him telling him I don't mind him sharing him with the other girl.
Man doesn't wanna get poisoned/stabbed in his sleep. He ended it because he was scared, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by vanvick247(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
francesawesome:
Cooking for him late at night and the end of the day I caught him cheating. He broke up with me, I was begging him telling him I don't mind him sharing him with the other girl.

Sharing him?!! That your ex must be very gud in da other room and have plenty cash to go with it.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Ryabcool(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Amen ohh...
Never in this world will i everr...these niggaz aint shitt.
these niggaz ain't shitt yet you want to marry. It's your type I do my very best to stay away from.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by juniorboy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
francesawesome:
Chai!
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
vanvick247:

You forget say old firewood no dey quench. Allowing ur gf to visit her ex is like, giving a rat fish to keep for you.
Gbam! The mata tire me sef.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
sagod:

OP, your story is not real.
How can you claim to have climbed a high tension electric cable pole to fix your detached wire so as to charge your phone battery when you could have charged your phone battery with those who use generator for just N50?
May be you are trying to learn story telling.
i mean it, it's kind of absurd but it was real. I can't comprehend what got into me.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Ejomax77(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
grbgrb4:

Its a true life story Bro.
Love is a good thing but it kills.
Have you easily forgotten about the teenage girl from Delta that killed herself because of love?
Lol... that pikin killed herself outta naivety.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by DozieInc(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
onward4life:
Begging her to forgive because I caught her cheating!!

your case is different

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:
Sucking her pussy when she is menstruating
Jesu christ! you wat?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by cooljude(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
SEEDORF441:
Voted for buhari for the sake of my girlfriend

Oh crap, you need to be flogged. Jeez!
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Shugah(f): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew

Lwkmddddd! babe you're very funny oh!
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by kendylet(f): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
uzoormah:

U gave him ur sch fees? oya bring ur head lemme knock u
lol...na d mumu infection catch me that year shagrin
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew
Them don do you strong thing grin
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by kendylet(f): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:
holy moses!!! shocked shocked shocked are you Damon or Stefan Salvator

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Safiaa(f): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ryabcool:
these niggaz ain't shitt yet you want to marry. It's your type I do my very best to stay away from.
Its just a general term. Just like 'these hoes aint loyal'. I'm not talking about every single man in the world homie. take a chill pill.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by vanvick247(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Osinachyi:
When I was in my final year in the Uni few years back, my dept went for our annual field work in a place called Turunku (an ancient settlement where queen Amina of Zaria was born to) in Kaduna. This settlement is surrounded by rocks and hills with thick vegetations between them. We were divided into two camps about 9km from each of the camps, and huge rocks and thick vegetations separating us, with small footpaths in between this vegetation linking both camps.
Two days to the end of camp, we were planning our 400L burn fire night, unfortunately for me my girl was in camp B while I was in A. I missed her so much during the whole two weeks field work cos we were not allowed to visit the other camp or we risk been suspended. So I planned to go see her during the burn fire night as it was the only opportunity that I had to sneak out of camp cos our lecturers went into their rooms early to allow us enjoy our camp fire party and instructed us to switched off the gen, put everything in order when we were done for the night.
As soon as they all went in and the party in my camp began, I was planning my moves how to sneak out, to add to my motivation, our camp party was dull cos we had fewer "make sense" girls while Camp B had more girls that were crazy and could make any average party lit.
Around few minutes past midnight, I decided to sneak out. I held my Nokia torchlight fone and began jogging. I went into the darkness, into the footpath that had thick vegetation and rocks every where. I kept jugging but the road seemed farther. At a point I got scared, stopped and looked back, it couldnt see sh*t cos everywhere was so dark and my fine wasn't so bright, kept hearing noises of animals I couldn't describe. Had to increase my speed cos I felt something was following me in the bush. I ran for almost 30mins before I started seeing small huts and houses, then I felt a little relaxed cos I was reaching their camp. close to their camp, a pack of dogs were just over the tarred road were furiously barking at me as I passed them, didn't really mind cos I felt if I could pass the terror of going through the bush path, passing an open road with dogs was an easier challenge.
To cut the long story short, I ended up reaching their camp around past 1am on getting there I called my girl but it rang with no response, asked her friend in the field where their party was going on to go call her. She went, came back and told me that my girl was fast asleep. She was the one that prepared the meat, rice and other refreshment they had so she was too tired.
I was really disappointed cos I risked all these to come see her, though I didn't really blame her cos I told her earlier via the fone that I'll try and come see her at night if I saw the slightest opportunity, but my coming was depending on if the lectures give us space.
Sorry for my long epistle, wanted to paint the picture of the incident in your minds so it could be easy to relate.

Love look what you made me do
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
kenny5811:
...serious lienus o..... high tension ke.... Op u can LIE for Africa..
Delirous, but it was real. I loved her to a fault.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Promismike(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheewl
lolzzzzzzzzz. Babe na u. Where have u been.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:

YUK!!

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by misscowmilk(f): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:

Ewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by UncutSk(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
ntooor

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by UncutSk(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:
wait what?
you did what
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by bigplayerz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol all na LOVE trips during service year[quote author=manci post=61572826][/quote]
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
There is nothing wrong if you VOLUNTEER and do those things on your own accord. It only gets bad if he tries to impose it on you. If my girlfriend does those things for me then she deserves to ask for money and I would definitely give her even without her asking for it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ejomax77:
Lol... that pikin killed herself outta naivety.
yop, it can happen to anyone irrespective of age.
It's hard to see the frame when you are in the picture.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by bigplayerz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yea atleast i went to Jos Pankshin and i showed them i know how to Panksh #Officer Knackson# AKA Knackademus cool cool cool
vanvick247:

Hope say u collect fucking trophy follow body come back oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by francesawesome(f): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
undecided
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nymeria247:
I knew her parents won't let her come out at night to neck with me so I set their home on FIRE!
lol
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Klington: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.