Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,867 members, 7,956,274 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns (15752 Views)

James Kolo Is Dead! Kwara Federal Character Commission Nominee Dies / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / Funke Adedoyin Is Dead! Kwara Lawmaker Dies In Abuja Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by misano(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

You should return to Uselu. You're not alright

Do you have any evidence he was a corrupt politician?

And even if the so-called corrupt ones die, you think they won't replaced by corrupt successors?

The system breeds corrupt politicians. There is hardly anything that can be done about it except the system is completely overhauled.

Go ask Buhari that was forming corruption slayer until reality gave him a hot slap

I'm still searching for ur point...

Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by Jetleeee: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
misano:

I'm still searching for ur point...

And here comes another dummy with a watery meme. Gtfoh before I sh.it on you
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by Pat081: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
R.I.P but why do dey always said big loss to Nigeria?D person dat I don know
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by misano(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

And here comes another dummy with a watery meme. Gtfoh before I sh.it on you

Plsss don't blame me, blame ur comment, the first few words made sense but the last words just got me confused. Before U shitt on me.... reread what U wrote and drive ur point 'home'.
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by YaksonFCA(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by Saxsession: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
I still don't understand why the death of a man that has not affected me or others will be a loss to Nigeria. What was his contributions in getting us out of this wahala we are in now? With all the money he had, was it mentioned in that speecj that he has a foundation that affects the life of somebody in any way?
Mtwchwww I beg make I word joor
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by wink2015(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Where the Late Ex-minister Photo? Abi eno get picture?
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
policy12:
Hmmm if only will know,
If only the six feet hole,
Can be erased from our life,
If only we can re write our profile,

Many won't live in vain,
Many won't glory in life profane,
Many won't life lying,
Many won't sorrow dying,

A life of vanity,yet we live it with propensity,
Will live as if we won't taste death,
In positions we glory in dispositions,
In wealth we spend and forget the debts.

Living it and we forget we are on a journey,
We hate to love and love to hate this sojourns,
No wonder we cry, we Laugh and mourn,
Lo when we bade good night, we wake to the morning's.
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by flackoFlint(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
InsanePsycho:
Another corrupt official dead

This calls for celebration grin
you are very stupid.... Im amazed at the level of your stupidity
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by InsanePsycho(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
flackoFlint:
you are very stupid.... Im amazed at the level of your stupidity

Not everyone is as gullible as your dumb ass undecided
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by InsanePsycho(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jetleeee:

How can I make sense to someone who calls himself an insane psycho. I was apt when I said you should return to Uselu. grin

You're rejoicing over the death of someone, but you want an applause?

Next time, you say your RIP and fokoff

Fine then

RIP to your brain

Fvck off
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by flackoFlint(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Not everyone is as gullible as your dumb ass undecided
its very obvious who the dumb ass is.... You know nothing and you are quick to judge someone... You actually depict the behavior of your name..... If it was your dad would you be happy if someone was talking ill about him....
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by flackoFlint(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Rest in heleleh . Na wetin kill am if no be corruption
fool
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by InsanePsycho(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
flackoFlint:
its very obvious who the dumb ass is.... You know nothing and you are quick to judge someone... You actually depict the behavior of your name..... If it was your dad would you be happy if someone was talking ill about him....

O shut up

If my dad was corrupt i'd be the first person to let him know
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by flackoFlint(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
InsanePsycho:

O shut up

If my dad was corrupt i'd be the first person to let him know
as if he won't use the money in taking you to a rehab center
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by InsanePsycho(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
flackoFlint:
as if he won't use the money in taking you to a rehab center

Oh I get it. You come from a family of corrupt people so it hurts

I understand smiley
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by flackoFlint(m): 6:34am On Oct 21, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Oh I get it. You come from a family of corrupt people so it hurts

I understand smiley
i don't get it why some people are just still so daft
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by juman(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2017
I dont remember him.

Generation of people that failed nigeria.

Generation of people this country is not proud of.
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by InsanePsycho(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2017
flackoFlint:
i don't get it why some people are just still so daft

Honestly. If only you use your brain by now you would have become a bit wiser
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by flackoFlint(m): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Honestly. If only you use your brain by now you would have become a bit wiser
you are insane psycho
Re: Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns by InsanePsycho(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2017
flackoFlint:
you are insane psycho

Thank you smiley

Come make I chop inside your papa money na tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno / Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo / My Prison Torture Experience By Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.