Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (86256 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Dnockeror333(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Davindal:
You are such a fool. Get out dunce. May a cheat fall on you as a life partner.

You do not understand him whom you called a f--l. He was speaking in pun, and warning the OP. Please, come down. For a litfle while, be a child of Heaven...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Davindal(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
buskie13:
they feel supreme, all these useless people in uniform, now you realize why they misbezhave at all times, mumu op
gerarahere mehn.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by buskie13(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Davindal:
gerarahere mehn.
go fvck yourself

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Davindal:
Ok, noted. As an officer Cadet, I even tried. If it were to be my coursemates, she for don murd by now, because, you don't Bleep with soldiers.

who is a soldier?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by oglalasioux(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is the girl evil? NO!

We humans are the hypocrites.

We treat sex as if it's a temple. We equate it with how friendship should be. Well, no human being is ever going to have only one sexual partner forever. We either grow up or continue to hurt and kill ourselves over nonsense.

We are all polygamous in nature. Live with it!

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tapout:

after slapping her and sending her out of ur house, u still threatened to shoot her, why?? Because the federal government set up a facility to train and equip individuals with firearms to defend and protect its citizens... But idoits and fools like you mis-interpreted the whole idea.

She cheated on you, Yes she doesn't deserve you.... But believe me, I strongly believe this act of unfaithfulness from her has just saved her life

BTW, keep studying the different scents of condom.... #Rottweiler
LMAO..but madam you dey vex oo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by eyinjuege: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Davindal:
She couldn't alter a coherent speech. She could not say something meaningful enough. I just got infuriated and slapped her mercilessly, and bundled her out of my compound.

Was she wearing all these fake waist trainers women wear around their abdomen?
Some of them have the rubber smell, which lingers for long.

Wow, I've just read your other comments. Officers are complete gentlemen to the core. I doubt you can survive the force with your attitude, and beliefs. You need to work on yourself young man, and get some self control and restraint.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Akious2k2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Smelling a condom is not a confirmatory proof. Your sense of smell could have misled u. You were too hasty to jump into conclusion
Did u read d part where he said her response was not coherent & articulate?
Well, only GOD knows best...
I do not support sex before marriage

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Davindal(m): 4:49am On Oct 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

Was she wearing all these fake waist trainers women wear around their abdomen?
Some of them have the rubber smell, which lingers for long.

Wow, I've just read your other comments. Officers are complete gentlemen to the core. I doubt you can survive the force with your attitude, and beliefs. You need to work on yourself young man, and get some self control and restraint.
She was not wearing anything of such. Tnx for your concern.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
I'm sure of what I perceived. It was condom Scent.

What is the name of the condom you perceived. Gold circle or durex.

You wet sabi different condoms aroma sef na ashawo

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Beemhan(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Tapout:

after slapping her and sending her out of ur house, u still threatened to shoot her, why?? Because the federal government set up a facility to train and equip individuals with firearms to defend and protect its citizens... But idoits and fools like you mis-interpreted the whole idea.

She cheated on you, Yes she doesn't deserve you.... But believe me, I strongly believe this act of unfaithfulness from her has just saved her life

May your river of wisdom never run dry

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2017
MammyYoo567:
The title of your thread should be trust nobody. grin grin

With an agent mulder pix for more effect.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by AntiWailer: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Congrats
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by adisabarber(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2017
So you don't know the smell of latex?

Sleekydee:
wow, tell me more. beht wait? u smelt condom? on a 1-10 scale, how weird is dah

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Humility017(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
She couldn't alter a coherent speech. She could not say something meaningful enough. I just got infuriated and slapped her mercilessly, and bundled her out of my compound.
bro...I respect you sending her out...but laying your hands on her was way too much...
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by YelloweWest: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Ogbe
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by netflicks(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2017
U mean u were about giving her head when you noticed?

May be she was playing with the rubber thinking about u, u may not understand her.. . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by benswagtt(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
lolzzz... I loved the part where u said "bundled" in termal 2, that was the Slogan of my base commander...
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by kay29000(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2017
"Smelled of condom." I almost puked reading this.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by DONADAMS(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2017
oboi..gals ehn..I was heart broken last week sha...buh I've forgiven her...
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2017
She was wrong but killing her ?

That’s why I say if you see men trying to ruin a ladies rep online of offline he’s pained

Your girlfriend has to ask you for sex I bow

You know what condom smells like ? are you sure you no play home game she come play away follow champions league quality

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Flashh: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2017
I don't need to say much. She's a girlfriend not a wife and you threatened to shoot her because she cheated on you, when you haven't gotten married to her? See this Idiot.

Even if you are both legally married, you don't have the guts to go too far if you have the fear of God in you.

What you did was nothing to write home about.

Davindal:
Ok, noted. As an officer Cadet, I even tried. If it were to be my coursemates, she for don murd by now, because, you don't Bleep with soldiers.
Guy, take it or leave it. You have no single bit of sense and you are a devil under human's flesh.

I pray they get you and your coursemates off as soldiers, before you oafs cause more harm to the innocent souls.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by ladyF(f): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2017
This one will end up beating the wife to death because the stew is too watery...

The lucky person here is your ex.

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by stagger: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Mr OP,
Don't be tempted to "shoot her skull to pieces". Remember the airman who is to die for murdering his girlfriend. No go throway your destiny for "congo".

All congo na the same o. It is just the beauty of the face and curves that gives a perception of one being sweeter than another. There are many more out there. You will be spoiled for choice. Just take your time and let this pass.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Tapout:

Best comment of the century, please give this dude a mansion in Banana Island.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by KwashB419: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2017
op, badt guy...u had 2 smell down there b4 penetrating..lol
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Offpoint: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2017
modelmike7:
Silence means consent, she's guilty as charged!

Sure condoms do have this rubber smell all over them, even we that are Virgin knows that!!
you were making sense till your last line
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Must you slap her
angry

Davindal:

However, situation changed the moment I tried making love with her as she undressed. Down her private part, I perceived the 'SCENT of CONDOM', and that was it. I enquired why she smells of condom there, but she couldn't give me coherent and articulate answer.

Being furious, I slapped and pushed her out of my compound

Today in the afternoon, I sent her final warning to stay clear from me or I will shoot her skull to pieces.

Finally, guys be weary of whom you date. Most ladies out there are evil.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by henrylowe(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2017
This one weak me ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by sanpipita(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Please guys, trust no girl wholeheartedly oo. Trust any girl at your own peril, if you fail to heed my warning.

A girl I have been keeping for almost 2 years - with the hope of marrying her once I pass out from here in NDA - just disappointed me, thereby shattering me to pieces. Right now, am in pains.

I was given 3 days pass to enable me attend an important event at home. Before the permission, my supposed babe have been disturbing on how badly she needed to be sexed, and how distance has been a barrier to that effect. I kept telling her to hold her chill, that am gonna be back soon. Although I had heard annoying stuffs about my babe - now an Ex, on how she was frolicking with different guys in my absence, but I was not deterred; simply because, I didn't believe in hearsays.

Yesterday, she called and sent me sweet text messages as she normally do. I asked her to come over to my house around 4PM which she reluctantly obliged. But the way she sounded over the phone made it clear that she never wished to see me any time soon, maybe due to her schedules with other stuffs.

However, I pondered how my babe who has been disturbing and informing me on how 'conjirized' she is suddenly feel not too excited coming to see me dispite being aware that I came home on Tuesday(17th) night.

Time ticked to 4pm yesterday, I didn't see her. I exercised patience till 5pm before I gave her call, but she didn't pick. I called for the second time but no picking again. I decided to hold dowm my anger and not to call her again for the day. Around 15mins to 6pm, she called back saying that her phone was on silent. I ask why, and she told me she would explain when she reached my home that she was running short of airtime.

Finally, she came and apologized after explanation of what led to her phone being on silent. I asked her never to worry that am not holding anything against her, that she should be free.

However, situation changed the moment I tried making love with her as she undressed. Down her private part, I perceived the 'SCENT of CONDOM', and that was it. I enquired why she smells of condom there, but she couldn't give me coherent and articulate answer.

Being furious, I slapped and pushed her out of my compound.

Today in the afternoon, I sent her final warning to stay clear from me or I will shoot her skull to pieces.

You slapped her and pushed her out cos she smelled condom? can you really listen to yourself? you sound the type that easily abuses girls, only God knows what that girl has passed through your hands, you are even threatening to kill her, for ladies reading this be careful of guys like this they are more evil

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by slimjosh43: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Please guys, trust no girl wholeheartedly oo. Trust any girl at your own peril, if you fail to heed my warning.

A girl I have been keeping for almost 2 years - with the hope of marrying her once I pass out from here in NDA - just disappointed me, thereby shattering me to pieces. Right now, am in pains.

I was given 3 days pass to enable me attend an important event at home. Before the permission, my supposed babe have been disturbing on how badly she needed to be sexed, and how distance has been a barrier to that effect. I kept telling her to hold her chill, that am gonna be back soon. Although I had heard annoying stuffs about my babe - now an Ex, on how she was frolicking with different guys in my absence, but I was not deterred; simply because, I didn't believe in hearsays.

Yesterday, she called and sent me sweet text messages as she normally do. I asked her to come over to my house around 4PM which she reluctantly obliged. But the way she sounded over the phone made it clear that she never wished to see me any time soon, maybe due to her schedules with other stuffs.

However, I pondered how my babe who has been disturbing and informing me on how 'conjirized' she is suddenly feel not too excited coming to see me dispite being aware that I came home on Tuesday(17th) night.

Time ticked to 4pm yesterday, I didn't see her. I exercised patience till 5pm before I gave her call, but she didn't pick. I called for the second time but no picking again. I decided to hold dowm my anger and not to call her again for the day. Around 15mins to 6pm, she called back saying that her phone was on silent. I ask why, and she told me she would explain when she reached my home that she was running short of airtime.

Finally, she came and apologized after explanation of what led to her phone being on silent. I asked her never to worry that am not holding anything against her, that she should be free.

Being furious, I slapped and pushed her out of my compound.

Ultimate rule: No matter how angry you are NEVER NEVER slap a woman

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.