Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (86226 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by rossyc(f): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Davindal:
Ok, noted. As an officer Cadet, I even tried. If it were to be my coursemates, she for don murd by now, because, you don't Bleep with soldiers.
And you would av been in jail by now, arrant nonsense.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by junnyjake(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
babtaima:
Another one has learned from his mistakes lol..

Why give a bxxxh your heart when she'll rather have a purse? - Lil Wayne.
Always have options so when she flops, you NEXT her and focus more energy on your other options (girls).. There's no such thing as soul mate or other half.. humans are natural selfish.. people even do good and give to the needy because it makes them feel better... So be confident, have other options and don't rush to get married yet..

There's an exception though.. We call them givers.. they're rare, a giver is any female that commits to a relationship 100%.. every guy wants a giver as a wife.. Don't be deceived about this feminist rants.
1) Men's purpose in life is not women. It is something else. Find it, do it. Women are the distraction, preferably a pleasant one.

2) Women's purpose in life is to find a good man and procreate, have a family. Her career/job is just a distraction from that purpose.

Because we got these two all mixed up, we find a lot of problems between men and women nowadays. We have men who make their relationship their life purpose (like me about a 1 year ago) and it never ends up well and we have women who wanna make a career and think that is going to make them happy. It doesn't, neither side. We need to get back to the basics.

A good relationship, if you ask me about it? A man following his life purpose everyday, with passion + a woman that has her own interests, but does not confuse their importancy and is there to support her man.

Anyone need quality dating advice can pm me, I'm willing to help anyone. Peace!

Um;m, the way of the superior man?
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by KingAzubuike(f): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Davindal:
Please guys, trust no girl wholeheartedly oo. Trust any girl at your own peril, if you fail to heed my warning.

A girl I have been keeping for almost 2 years - with the hope of marrying her once I pass out from here in NDA - just disappointed me, thereby shattering me to pieces. Right now, am in pains.

I was given 3 days pass to enable me attend an important event at home. Before the permission, my supposed babe have been disturbing on how badly she needed to be sexed, and how distance has been a barrier to that effect. I kept telling her to hold her chill, that am gonna be back soon. Although I had heard annoying stuffs about my babe - now an Ex, on how she was frolicking with different guys in my absence, but I was not deterred; simply because, I didn't believe in hearsays.

Yesterday, she called and sent me sweet text messages as she normally do. I asked her to come over to my house around 4PM which she reluctantly obliged. But the way she sounded over the phone made it clear that she never wished to see me any time soon, maybe due to her schedules with other stuffs.

However, I pondered how my babe who has been disturbing and informing me on how 'conjirized' she is suddenly feel not too excited coming to see me dispite being aware that I came home on Tuesday(17th) night.

Time ticked to 4pm yesterday, I didn't see her. I exercised patience till 5pm before I gave her call, but she didn't pick. I called for the second time but no picking again. I decided to hold dowm my anger and not to call her again for the day. Around 15mins to 6pm, she called back saying that her phone was on silent. I ask why, and she told me she would explain when she reached my home that she was running short of airtime.

Finally, she came and apologized after explanation of what led to her phone being on silent. I asked her never to worry that am not holding anything against her, that she should be free.

However, situation changed the moment I tried making love with her as she undressed. Down her private part, I perceived the 'SCENT of CONDOM', and that was it. I enquired why she smells of condom there, but she couldn't give me coherent and articulate answer.

Being furious, I slapped and pushed her out of my compound.

Today in the afternoon, I sent her final warning to stay clear from me or I will shoot her skull to pieces.

Finally, guys be weary of whom you date. Most ladies out there are evil.
You are a very stupid animal. So because you are a soldier or somewhat and a girl broke up with you next is to shoot her skull? You must be very stupid.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by supercase1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Davindal:
Please guys, trust no girl wholeheartedly oo. Trust any girl at your own peril, if you fail to heed my warning.

A girl I have been keeping for almost 2 years - with the hope of marrying her once I pass out from here in NDA - just disappointed me, thereby shattering me to pieces. Right now, am in pains.

I was given 3 days pass to enable me attend an important event at home. Before the permission, my supposed babe have been disturbing on how badly she needed to be sexed, and how distance has been a barrier to that effect. I kept telling her to hold her chill, that am gonna be back soon. Although I had heard annoying stuffs about my babe - now an Ex, on how she was frolicking with different guys in my absence, but I was not deterred; simply because, I didn't believe in hearsays.

Yesterday, she called and sent me sweet text messages as she normally do. I asked her to come over to my house around 4PM which she reluctantly obliged. But the way she sounded over the phone made it clear that she never wished to see me any time soon, maybe due to her schedules with other stuffs.

However, I pondered how my babe who has been disturbing and informing me on how 'conjirized' she is suddenly feel not too excited coming to see me dispite being aware that I came home on Tuesday(17th) night.

Time ticked to 4pm yesterday, I didn't see her. I exercised patience till 5pm before I gave her call, but she didn't pick. I called for the second time but no picking again. I decided to hold dowm my anger and not to call her again for the day. Around 15mins to 6pm, she called back saying that her phone was on silent. I ask why, and she told me she would explain when she reached my home that she was running short of airtime.

Finally, she came and apologized after explanation of what led to her phone being on silent. I asked her never to worry that am not holding anything against her, that she should be free.

However, situation changed the moment I tried making love with her as she undressed. Down her private part, I perceived the 'SCENT of CONDOM', and that was it. I enquired why she smells of condom there, but she couldn't give me coherent and articulate answer.

Today in the afternoon, I sent her final warning to stay clear from me or I will shoot her skull to pieces.

I happy say the girl break urheart it was a rare way for her survival na so u for juz kill am like that if u married her over small issues !!!!! Na una type go shoot person bacaz of N50(spits) u see y naija situation is like this power drunk individual like u are quick to abuse every 1% of power u have simply beacz u carry some rusty AK or it's variant without bulletproof and standard millitary gadget u now think u are a demi god
If u are hungry to shoot GO TO SAMBISA FOREST OR HERDSMEN DEN IN BENUE STATE and open fire no on UNARMED CIVILIANS THAT OFFENDED YOU!!!!!!
mtcheew!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by supercase1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Davindal:
Ok, noted. As an officer Cadet, I even tried. If it were to be my coursemates, she for don murd by now, because, you don't Bleep with soldiers.
Rottweiler...... See as Im dey bark oga don chop una money when he see Bokoharam now he go go hide for button chair

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u don't mess with soldiers but Boko don mess una even kidnap and r**pe una soldier women join una no fight do anything dey form soldier no be only soldier na SWAT soldier grin grin grin grin grin *uncontrollable laughter
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by MrSly(m): 1:36am On Nov 26, 2019
ev4real:

You have no right to slap any female personality. It doesn't make sense. You could have gotten your answer without slapping her. Learn to control your anger going forward. Sorry for the heart break.
If it was the other way round it would have been okay? What brought her to his compound knowing the gravity of what she committed? Did you just talk to make a point or to please come west life wannabes?
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by gudugudumeje: 4:28pm On May 13, 2020
WHAT A STUPID statement "b4 u shoot her.,.". One wonders what kind of uncivilised training you receive at NDA there.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by EaglesEyes1(m): 12:14am On Jan 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Smelling a condom is not a confirmatory proof. Your sense of smell could have misled u. You were too hasty to jump into conclusion
shout up joor!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 02, 2021
Davindal:

"Being evil" is different from being "sex-starved"
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Northernblood7(m): 4:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Na wa o. You sure say no be this thing I perceive just now so.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by NEUDUDE: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2023
lol baba wanted to lick plate lol
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by aisha1314(f): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2023
Davindal:

Being furious, I slapped and pushed her out of my compound

Future wife beater already committing domestic violence!!!
The poor girl is better of without you before you send her to an early grave in the name of cheating.

Not like guys don't cheat and sleep around more than women anyway.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Wallade(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sterope:
She is one lucky woman

Hmm. I laughed in Swahili

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.