Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) (8235 Views)

(true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

The ones I've passed through don't have walls kid.

I'm waiting for the time you'll grow up, but I have a feeling that my hopes for you will blow up on the thin air.
Maintain your lane please

Emi o raye fun oshi
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:
Why are they in middle of road like they are selling something?

Nor mind dem,who know weitin dem go dey do for road?
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin, the op guy is something else. Constantly bragging about mediocrity.
Martin0:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Martin0:

Hope you had a good day.
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
He's cute sha
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Londonboyrep(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
Since when did South Africa turn to obodo oyibo? undecided undecided

And BTW is that the first person to travel out in your lineage? lipsrsealed
This cracked me up grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bad belle people don arrive
shaybebaby:
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:
Hope you had a good day.
Mehn everywhere was muaaahhhcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:
I jus tire oooo.
I dey alway's tell pple to use d umbrella when sun dey shine dem nor go hear..

Well na small pikin I believ is in op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Bad belle people don arrive
No hun, even if you slap lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.
I actually hurt for you when you post these things, they are about as noteworthy as my daily trips to the loo.

If you post something worthwhile, I'll cheer for you. But for this thread, you've simply posted a pic of two guys standing in the middle of nowhere, followed by some random dudes sitting on a sidewalk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn everywhere was muaaahhhcheesycheesycheesy
Really?!! Tell me all about it. grin
Feeling the joy from here.
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

No hun, even if you slap lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.
I actually hurt for you when you post these things, they are about as noteworthy as my daily trips to the loo.

If you post something worthwhile, I'll cheer for you. But for this thread, you've simply posted a pic of two guys standing in the middle of nowhere, followed by some random dudes sitting on a sidewalk.
Shut up and get lost please...

Dry bone
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Really?!! Tell me all about it. grin
Feeling the joy from here.

Oya come and seat beside mecheesycheesycheesy

Two things happend today...
I met my long time secondry school friend today for the first time since over 10year's

He has grown big even bigger than me,with bear's huge infact eh I con be like samall pikin in his eye's...

Secondly I con go visit my parents,mehn my mum finished me today,immediately I step inn the first question she asked was ''did u came alon'' I have never head her asked me that.I was highly suprised!!!

Na wa ooo my mama matter over me coming alone keeps me wondering why she asked and what she may actually mean.

Eh eh shayshay I can see something entering my eye's oooocheesycheesycheesy
Hope u are gonna wash it off my eye's coz I don't wanna be blind by itcheesycheesy
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Shut up and get lost please...

Dry bone
Poor thing.
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Martin0:

I met my long time secondry school friend today for the first time since over 10year's

He has grown big even bigger than me,with bear's huge infact eh I con be like samall pikin in his eye's...

Secondly I con go visit my parents,mehn my mum finished me today,immediately I step inn the first question she asked was ''did u came alon'' I have never head her asked me that.I was highly suprised!!!

Na wa ooo my mama matter over me coming alone keeps me wondering why she asked and what she may actually mean.

Hope u are gonna wash it off my eye's coz I don't wanna be blind by itcheesycheesy
@meeting an old friend, I can totally relate. Same thing happened to me recently and it was ace remembering things I had forgotten.

With your mum, why didn't you ask why she asked that question? Are you afraid of what you might hear? grin

What's entering your eye? Blink real fast, splash some cool water in it and you should be alright. I'll send my bill in the post. cool
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Poor thing.
See this Bonga Fish feeling funky

Small breast and dry yansh , get lost jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

@meeting an old friend, I can totally relate. Same thing happened to me recently and it was ace remembering things I had forgotten.

With your mum, why didn't you ask why she asked that question? Are you afraid of what you might hear? grin

What's entering your eye? Blink real fast, splash some cool water in it and you should be alright. I'll send my bill in the post. cool

Mehn honestly old friends brings old memoriescheesycheesy
I enjoyed spending time with him today,especially when we talk abt our female friends who are now mother's it was fun shayshaycheesycheesycheesy

For my mum uhmcheesycheesy
I don't wanna ask her other than jus smile and keep silent.
If I had asked maybe I would have gotten 100 in 1 question's so it better I smile off.

Only her can actually say what she mean by such question,for me I have multiple answer's if I am asked.

Eh eh so that will solve d problem right and I will not be blind ok oooocheesycheesy
For all I know it high time I stop seeing redcheesycheesy
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn honestly old friends brings old memoriescheesycheesy
I enjoyed spending time with him today,especially when we talk abt our female friends who are now mother's it was fun shayshaycheesycheesycheesy

For my mum uhmcheesycheesy
I don't wanna ask her other than jus smile and keep silent.
If I had asked maybe I would have gotten 100 in 1 question's so it better I smile off.

Only her can actually say what she mean by such question,for me I have multiple answer's if I am asked.

Eh eh so that will solve d problem right and I will not be blind ok oooocheesycheesy
For all I know it high time I stop seeing redcheesycheesy
You know, you remind me of an old friend that used to call me shay shay. I should go look for him.

I see what you did there with ma, "silence is golden" type thing. Sharp guy! Lest you open a can of worms. grin
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
And the winch finally turn up

Na "ok" she sabi na

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Emperor119(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Martin0:

Go and marry
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

You know, you remind me of an old friend that used to call me shay shay. I should go look for him.

I see what you did there with ma, "silence is golden" type thing. Sharp guy! Lest you open a can of worms. grin

Eh eh mehn I can see something oooocheesycheesycheesy
I guess maybe love,who know's it now falling on you againcheesycheesy

Oya let search for that handsome guy that has call on your heart againcheesycheesycheesy

Hello oooooo am knockingcheesy
Dude please come oooo shayshay is missing youcheesy
Come nd cuddle her for me ooocheesycheesycheesy

I guess he heard my callingcheesycheesy

Chai well for my mum hahahahcheesycheesycheesy
Women women infact u ladies eh I don't understand ooo
Well I hope she won't repeat it when I visit her on sundaycheesycheesy

Hmmm she's expecting me to ask her abt the question but I won't.
I will just wait for her to complete it by saying what she has in mind maybe she will say it on sunday or who know's she might even call me tonightcheesy I guess any moment from nowcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Emperor119:
Go and marry
cheesycheesycheesy see diz guy oooo Na wa for u oooocheesycheesy U jus talk ya mind out abicheesycheesycheesy I hail u ooo
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Martin0:

Oya let search for that handsome guy that has call on your heart againcheesycheesycheesy

I will just wait for her to complete it by saying what she has in mind maybe she will say it on sunday or who know's she might even call me tonightcheesy I guess any moment from nowcheesycheesy
Lol, he was just a friend and I adored him. He had this smoothness with ladies (he's Jamaican and lots of them do, can be charming).

@ you and your mum, like tom and jerry eh? You both have each other's number on lock down. But I like, I can sense you guys are close. grin
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Martin0:

Smh....What a beautiful mind... grin
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lol, he was just a friend and I adored him. He had this smoothness with ladies (he's Jamaican and lots of them do, can be charming).

@ you and your mum, like tom and jerry eh? You both have each other's number on lock down. But I like, I can sense you guys are close. grin

Eh eh just friends like we are now abicheesycheesycheesy
It good ooo but anytime it moves beyond friends tell me let search together,u know I love to assist my friends a lotcheesycheesy

Hahahahacheesycheesycheesy ehm in the closeness I guesscheesycheesy
She's trying to intrude my personlal life.
She's trying to play smart,like she wanna know who's the lover in my life and I don't have the heart to tell her Non infact I even pretend to have a lover coz if she find out or believ I don't have then it call's for prayer's..

And she's charismatic and I don't want her to start bringing in her life style into my part so like I said earlier I just have to keep my smile and wait for d words to come out of her mouth...cheesycheesy
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh just friends like we are now abicheesycheesycheesy
It good ooo but anytime it moves beyond friends tell me let search together,u know I love to assist my friends a lotcheesycheesy

Hahahahacheesycheesycheesy ehm in the closeness I guesscheesycheesy
She's trying to intrude my personlal life.
She's trying to play smart,like she wanna know who's the lover in my life and I don't have the heart to tell her Non infact I even pretend to have a lover coz if she find out or believ I don't have then it call's for prayer's..

And she's charismatic and I don't want her to start bringing in her life style into my part so like I said earlier I just have to keep my smile and wait for d words to come out of her mouth...cheesycheesy

But I have a partner so that might not be for a long long time. Besides, he's married to a lovely lady who knows just how to handle him.

So no gal friend? Why? I hope I won't hear the same naija girls complaints that is rife on this forum.

Spill, yous a decent fella so whats keeping you?
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by prodiG(m): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

If he must do that , definitely not for an ugly flat chested bitch like you.
TKO

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
gbogbo nnkan loman jo alakori loju
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Ge0grapher:

What if he tells you to work on your b00bs?? undecided

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

If he must do that , definitely not for an ugly flat chested bitch like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. / Most Average Rented Homes In America Vs Nigeria / Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.