Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) (17454 Views)

Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) / President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Rekeb: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Thank God. Our Presido is looking radiant. Long live PMB. Long live Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2017
prettyboi1:

Yet, another ignorant assumption/comment. Who told you I'm a Muslim? Oh, because I don't drag in undue religious & sectional bias like you & your likes, you've automatically assumed that I'm a Muslim for defending what's true or not true (as the case may be)?

Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by semyman: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Where is the video, let me listen to his incoherent ramblings once more undecided
Jealousy, Jealousy, you wished any member from your community is one of his messengers
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by semyman: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Politicowizard:
Na photo we wan chop? Ajala President.!
now he is not on sick bed your own sickness intensifies
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by semyman: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2017
The unfortunate thing is that those that lost in 2015 will loose again in 2019, wailing here do not amount to ballot votes, then the lagoon can have a field day
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Sahaboi(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2017
wia r d haters dt r sayn s Jibril from Sudan
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nice.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) by Caseless: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wisedove:
If you wanna make argument it is not compulsory to make it abusive in nature as that will prove your level of maturity and will also shows that you have something reasonable to argue on. Seat back and be constructive then I will be able to see reason to argue with you otherwise you know the rest BTW both Islamization and Islamisation are terms that are interchangeably used because they mean the same thing.
Trying to correct me shows that you always went through the back door when your English teacher is around. Thanks Mr grammarian
I was not trying to correct the word, I'm against its usage. How stupid can anyone be to think that "islamisation" thing can happen here.

When it favors you, it's the lord's doing. But when it favors Muslims, it's islamization.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Retire Tinubu Politically In 2023, PDP Boasts / IMF Excludes Nigeria From Debt Relief / Uchendu Describes Choice Of Tonye Cole As 'a Breath Of Fresh Air'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.