Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,413 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! (818 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by isidiwent: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Nowadays when you meet a lady, you hear this stupid & fatherless lie called "lets wait until we get married"... It is usually a SCAM to appear decent. Even coded prostitute can say it to you while sleeping behind your back..

Pls don't fall for this SCAM, else you will think you have gotten a good wife, not knowing she is bleeping outside & acting decent to you.

Though we have genuine ones....

World of iniquity & cheapness....May God have mercy on us.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2017
chai 7 44 am, sexxxxxxxx embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2017
grin
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2017
isidiwent:
Nowadays when you meet a lady, you hear this stupid & fatherless lie called "lets wait until we get married"... It is usually a SCAM to appear decent. Even coded prostitute can say it to you while sleeping behind your back..

Pls don't fall for this SCAM, else you will think you have gotten a good wife, not knowing she is bleeping outside & acting decent to you.

Though we have genuine ones....

World of iniquity & cheapness....May God have mercy on us.
it beats me how you chose to be satanic and Godly at the same time. in a post where you encourage fornication you ended it with ( World of iniquity & cheapness....May God have mercy on us.) i was expecting something like hail satan at the end of your post.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by Mccallistas(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2017
This early morning
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by isidiwent: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Cuteamigo1:

it beats me how you chose to be satanic and Godly at the same time. in a post where you encourage fornication you ended it with ( World of iniquity & cheapness....May God have mercy on us.) i was expecting something like hail satan at the end of your post.
No hypocrisy till marriage....People are there deceiving people
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by Lalas247(f): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Konji lift this wan from bed this morning grin omashe o
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by Lalas247(f): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2017
isidiwent:
No hypocrisy till marriage....People are there deceiving people
Kikiki lol
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by Biggie225(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2017
taste and confirm is the best option... many of my friends tasted the honey pot before they settled down..
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by isidiwent: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Oooh!!
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by Huee(f): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Smh.... undecided
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by Newboss(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2017
You didn't know before? undecided

Most girls say that so that you won't know how wide they are down there due to constant collection of massive lamba grin grin grin grin
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by MyNewJackeT: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2017
the truth is that while they tell you to wait until marriage. They are waiting so that their VJ will become tightened with time...grin

or some will still blow on the side, but keep you waiting.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage "Another SCAM"!!!! by andray12(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2017
No money till after marriage sad

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not A Lesbian But I Love Girls More Than Boys” - Nigerian Lady Says / Get In : Who Killed It More...? / ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.