Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Married Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Friend (1197 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Married Friend by Preciousgirl(f): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
My married lady friend travelled with a male coworker and this male coworker raped her. Please how should she handle this matter?
Does she tell her husband or not
Should she report it to the police or not

Please advise asap
Re: My Married Friend by Jochabed(f): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
She should immediately tell her husband,it was a case of rape!!! She can't leave her husband in the blue's concerning this.
Re: My Married Friend by reubenobi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re u saying d married woman nd her co-shared same hotel room together?
Re: My Married Friend by guy1234: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
How was she raped?
Re: My Married Friend by powerkey: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Preciousgirl:
My married lady friend travelled with a male coworker and this male coworker raped her. Please how should she handle this matter?
Does she tell her husband or not
Should she report it to the police or not

Please advise asap

Call me for professional advice
Re: My Married Friend by theGigolo: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na why people set lie like this na?

Just say its you, we already know its you.

Be honest.
Re: My Married Friend by Sierusvirus(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nollywood, even if the story is true, I can bet that she was the one that raped him.
He should be the one to report her to the police.
Re: My Married Friend by jesusdiedLOL(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Story!
Re: My Married Friend by babyfaceafrica: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
I
reubenobi:
Re u saying d married woman nd her co-shared same hotel room together?
OP....answer this question?

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On How To Engage A Girl In Public That Is Staring Non Stop At You? / Breakups,hoestories,crushes,truth Or Dare, Sex Talks, Giveaways / Video Of Secondary School Girl In Group Twerking And Dancing UNCLAD On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.