Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Are There More Women Than Men In Nigeria? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There More Women Than Men In Nigeria? (4327 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There More Women Than Men In Nigeria? by holatin(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bornlastnight:

Advice your father, not me... grin

He needs it the most, atleast he would think twice next time before shoving his thing through that pit hole that bore you... undecided
do you know chronic depression leads to death, can you just take a poison and end that miserable life of yours. u have disgrace your mum enough. the old wretched innocent woman is tired of the disgrace you bring home.
pls kill yourself to save her from more embarrassment and your dad is drunk in the gutter again. come and carry him home so he can sleep with your sister till he become sober
Re: Are There More Women Than Men In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sierusvirus:

Very good point.
Many irresponsible women moving from one man to another or from one married man to another.
She doesn’t want to accept the fact that girls are more irresponsible.
some ladies who sleep around want a mumu man dem go lock inside bottlecheesy.after dem don mess themselves up with their sugar daddies and boyfriends dem go come house and d mumu man go welcome them back with a kisscheesy.if a babe way no pure she can't expect a sane man to be committed to hercheesy.as she dey play d man na so d man go dey play hercheesy.cunningman die cunningman bury am abi?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are There More Women Than Men In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
lifedynamics:

Lol... That's cause of many factors

1. Women tend to have more pride than men
2. Many women do not know about or believe in dating sites.
3. They'd rather attend services or concerts to meet guys or wait for their pastor's approval or parents approval.
4. Many feel guys on dating sites are pigs who just want to bust a nut.

Believe me when I tell you... There are more Women than Men... But my Nigerian Queens like to form grin grin
To the level where we believe there are more men when an average chick has guy's she just won't give a chance.

Besides I saw something like that on the internet( Not someone's opinion on the net), saying we have more ladies up in here.
though i wouldn't advice anyone to use a dating site in naija cos naija dating sites has been over run with yahoo scammers,slayqueens and oloshos.but then we dey come across ppl in our daily lives abi? So it would be hard to believe if a lady is saying she can't find a partner.except maybe if she locks herself in a room 24/7 that's when it might be easy to believecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Are There More Women Than Men In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
kay29000:
I just left my old area and ran into one of my old friends from way back when i was a teenager. She was beautiful then, she is still beautiful now, but she is unmarried. I personally know at least 12 ladies like her...in their thirties, and still single. And these girls are really beautiful with great characters. It kinda made me wonder whether there are more women than men in Nigeria.

At 2003,there were 3.5 women for every man in Nigeria, fast forward 14 years, and coupled with the ethnic clashes, road accidents, suicides, military intervention in other states, I'll definitely say Nigeria has more women than men cos most of the casualties of the aforementioned are men.
Also, check most of the birthing wards and we can say for a fact that most of the babies delivered are girls. In my opinion, religion and the hypocrisy of the Christian church, coupled with disgusting attitudes are some of the reasons why a lot of these women are not married. Marriage is over rated and as far as the father is present, having a child out of wedlock don't mean Shyte.
Marriage is a scam and over rated.

1 Like

Re: Are There More Women Than Men In Nigeria? by Adaumunocha(f): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
bpee:
even at that, some "irresponsible" men still get committed and marry,,being committed is not just a sign of responsibility,,there are still committed irresponsible fellas
True

1 Like

Re: Are There More Women Than Men In Nigeria? by kay29000(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bidobado:

At 2003,there were 3.5 women for every man in Nigeria, fast forward 14 years, and coupled with the ethnic clashes, road accidents, suicides, military intervention in other states, I'll definitely say Nigeria has more women than men cos most of the casualties of the aforementioned are men.
Also, check most of the birthing wards and we can say for a fact that most of the babies delivered are girls. In my opinion, religion and the hypocrisy of the Christian church, coupled with disgusting attitudes are some of the reasons why a lot of these women are not married. Marriage is over rated and as far as the father is present, having a child out of wedlock don't mean Shyte.
Marriage is a scam and over rated.

Hmm! I get you.
Re: Are There More Women Than Men In Nigeria? by Sierusvirus(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
lefulefu:
some ladies who sleep around want a mumu man dem go lock inside bottlecheesy.after dem don mess themselves up with their sugar daddies and boyfriends dem go come house and d mumu man go welcome them back with a kisscheesy.if a babe way no pure she can't expect a sane man to be committed to hercheesy.as she dey play d man na so d man go dey play hercheesy.cunningman die cunningman bury am abi?cheesy
I tell you bros.
Like if tables were to be turned around, the ladies paying groom price, spending hug money to maintain the man and family, will never accept going for a man that has messed himself up with married women and sleeping with many girls.
They will make a man slave under them since they are the once bringing the money but if they ain't, they will want to eat their cake and have it back.
Very selfish and stingy people. God help men sha....

2 Likes

Re: Are There More Women Than Men In Nigeria? by sweet7oyin(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
hollah123:
though am also an introvert but I prefer an extrovert as a partner to make things lively cos with me n my phone I can sit down for hours n not talk to anyone
guy if u cant do dsame witout ur phone guy ur not an introvert o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Oh / If Marriage Were / She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.