Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight (9120 Views)

Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 15, 2010
bawomolo:

but you can join the Navy. after what happened to japan, no one is messing with the US for ocean  grin
LOL Yoruba ppl still no go take that chance.
I rem the heart attack my mom almost had when I got an ARMY AD cheesy

Whatz the difference b/w Navy and Navy Seal undecided
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 4:28am On Mar 15, 2010
EzeUche:

You know that MEND is not classified as a terrorist organization. And there is no such thing as an Igbo terrorist. There is no money to be made in that business.  cool

Don't know why the U.S. would recruit Yoruba speakers. Last time I checked, most people in the Niger Delta do not speak Yoruba but they definitely speak Igbo.

Thats crap- MEND is considered a terrorist organization- the US might not post it on their website but when they train their foreign service officers, they knack it into their heads hehe. Trust me, I have had convo's with foreign service people and immediately I mention I am from nigeria, they always ask me about the MEND terrorists and how my family (who live in lagos faraway from MEND) are surviving. You overestimate American intelligence mate.

The US is recruiting igbo speakers because they might be seeing a growing threat in MASSOB or other secession element. Alternatively, they might be planning to create a US base on igbo territory. The latter is more likely though. The US is only interested in you if they can exploit you or you are a threat to them. This is International Relations 101.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by princekevo(m): 4:33am On Mar 15, 2010
ayettymama:

why is seun touchy abt this particular topic??
Am pretty sure those crooks in the government visits NL or definitely have some spies here on Nl. Probably those crooks(politicians) that wanna sit on the progress of Nigeria in the Name of One Nigerian have visited him with a Ghana must go bag to discourage the youths from speaking out on what they believe would be the best for Nigeria. They must be afraid of what these might result in the nearest future.

No body talked abt war, the poll was abt One Nigeria or break up and undecided. Suddenly it become war for break up or peace for One Nigeria as if no country has ever secceded without war. That some group of people fought for this before and failed does not mean Nigerians should always be threatened with war each time people speak out their mind on what they think might be a solution for the country? I have asked this question b4, what is one about Nigeria? that is the question non will answer but will be shouting One Nigeria. Check the mind of Ibo, Hausa, or Yoruba that is shouting one Nigeria, truly they see each other as staunch enemies, cat and rat and this is what has kept Nigeria backward till today. In the same one Nigeria there was a power vaccume for 90days jst becoz the VP is from the South.The same people deceiving us with One Nigerian raise up the idea of rotational presidency between north and south. If Nigeria is indeed one why the rotation in governance, why not the presidency being chose based on competency irrespective of your tribe or ethnic. How long shall we continue to live with this hypocritical live and self denial. So either we practice pure Federalism, as in the true sense of it and remain one or to your tents oh yea Israel. These are the only 2 things that will save the country. Hypocricy is not in my blood so i cant continue to live on it anymore.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 4:34am On Mar 15, 2010
FL Gators:

A lot of my friends are actually in the Navy ROTC and they have so much fun. Infact I have considered joining the Nigerian army and I am someone used to a lot of comfort lol. Maybe for a year or two, just to see how it feels  grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by bawomolo(m): 4:35am On Mar 15, 2010
FL Gators:

navy seal are elite forces, the kind that would be the first to land in the creeks of Niger Delta to round up eze uche and his boy scout buddies.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 4:36am On Mar 15, 2010
bawomolo:

navy seal are elite forces, the kind that would be the first to land in the creeks of Niger Delta to round up eze uche and his boy scout buddies.

Don't forget they would shoot at anything that moves and anything that doesn't move hehe

Ok, I am looking for trouble
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 15, 2010
bawomolo:

SEFAGO:

Don't forget they would shoot at anything that moves and anything that doesn't move hehe

*death*  grin grin grin

SEFAGO:

A lot of my friends are actually in the Navy ROTC and they have so much fun. Infact I have considered joining the Nigerian army and I am someone used to a lot of comfort lol. Maybe for a year or two, just to see how it feels  grin grin grin
Dude, your friends are everywhere. . . .guessing, you've dated a Chinese chic too
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by bawomolo(m): 4:40am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

na lie, eze uche would repel those bastards using the tactics he learned from gears of war.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 4:43am On Mar 15, 2010
bawomolo:

na lie, eze uche would repel those bastards using the tactics he learned from gears of war.

Dont forget juju, they dont teach that in the navy seals

Dude, your friends are everywhere. . . .guessing, you've dated a Chinese chic too

Not yet, I seem to attract asian girls though but mostly koreans. But you should know that a lot of navy rotc kids are in college. I met a lot in my physics class- they are required to take physics and classes in electrical engineering as a requirement to join the navy.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

Not yet, I seem to attract asian girls though but mostly koreans. But you should know that a lot of navy rotc kids are in college. I met a lot in my physics class- they are required to take physics and classes in electrical engineering as a requirement to join the navy.
Oh I see. You sure they're Nigerians? grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 4:47am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

Thats crap- MEND is considered a terrorist organization- the US might not post it on their website but when they train their foreign service officers, they knack it into their heads hehe. Trust me, I have had convo's with foreign service people and immediately I mention I am from nigeria, they always ask me about the MEND terrorists and how my family (who live in lagos faraway from MEND) are surviving. You overestimate American intelligence mate.

The US is recruiting igbo speakers because they might be seeing a growing threat in MASSOB or other secession element. Alternatively, they might be planning to create a US base on igbo territory. The latter is more likely though. The US is only interested in you if they can exploit you or you are a threat to them. This is International Relations 101.

Wrong, the U.S. does not consider MEND a terorrist organization for one reason. They understand that the people of the Niger Delta are being exploited. However, the U.S. considers the Muslim extremist up north as a threat. Remember the West is at war with Islam, and all these terrorist acts up north are worrisome for the U.S.

First you have the underwear bomber as they call that foolish boy, then you have the religious crisis in Jos, and now hundreds of Christian women and children were butchered is not looking good for Nigerian Muslims.

The U.S. has already predicted that the nation will not remain as one by 2012. That will be the golden year, when Nigeria will split up or maybe even in 2011.

U.S. predictions are highly accurate. The U.S. is trying to make friends with the Igbo, because they know we are the dominant power brokers in the East.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by bawomolo(m): 4:48am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

well using juju didn't workout too well the last time the british empire invaded benin  grin
goodluck to eze and his boys,  the vietnamese hung on.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 4:50am On Mar 15, 2010
Can't trust a Yoruba man to come into the creeks of the Niger Delta.

Those girly men who like to wear tight pants would get scared stiff after looking at an AK-47 from a MEND militant.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 15, 2010
EzeUche:

Those girly men who like to wear tight pants would get scared stiff after looking at an AK-47 from a MEND militant.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by bawomolo(m): 4:52am On Mar 15, 2010
i doubt the dude holding the ak-47 would still be alive after a few blasts from a navy destroyers.

weirder stuff have happened though.
it's yoruba boys like sjeezy that rock skinny's not me grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 4:52am On Mar 15, 2010
^^ No those kids are not Nigerian they are actually white. Oh you mean a Nigerian in the navy? There would be a lot too- i dont know any.

However, remember that the Navy ROTC, Army ROTC gives you a full scholarship in college which can extend to professional school such as medicine and allied health which could encourage lots of people for joining. One of my friends got a full scholarship for medical school from the navy in which he would be allowed to do his residency in a naval hospital and be discharged but placed on reserve till he is age 50. So the only time he would see action is if america declares war on a country.

I have a cousin who is on an army ROTC but I have never met him. Moreover he probably acts very african american so he would not likely count as Nigerian.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 4:54am On Mar 15, 2010
Wrong, the U.S. does not consider MEND a terorrist organization for one reason. They understand that the people of the Niger Delta are being exploited. However, the U.S. considers the Muslim extremist up north as a threat. Remember the West is at war with Islam, and all these terrorist acts up north are worrisome for the U.S.

First you have the underwear bomber as they call that foolish boy, then you have the religious crisis in Jos, and now hundreds of Christian women and children were butchered is not looking good for Nigerian Muslims.

The U.S. has already predicted that the nation will not remain as one by 2012. That will be the golden year, when Nigeria will split up or maybe even in 2011.

U.S. predictions are highly accurate. The U.S. is trying to make friends with the Igbo, because they know we are the dominant power brokers in the East.

U wish. MEND is a terrorist group chikena

http://www.start.umd.edu/start/data/tops/terrorist_organization_profile.asp?id=4692

http://www.communitywalk.com/location/movement_for_the_emancipation_of_the_niger_delta_mend/terrorist_group/1382933

Note that the US does not designate it as a terrorist group but it teaches it foreign service officers that it is a terrorist group. I love America and their double dealings  grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 4:55am On Mar 15, 2010
bawomolo:

it's yoruba boys like sjeezy that rock skinny's not me  grin

Don't know how some of you can wear those skinny jeans. lol

Gotta bopp like this, can't wear skinny jeans cause my knot's don't fit. -Jay-Z

Enough said  grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 4:56am On Mar 15, 2010
EzeUche:

Don't know how some of you can wear those skinny jeans. lol

Gotta bopp like this, can't wear skinny jeans cause my knot's don't fit. -Jay-Z

Enough said  grin

I wear skinny jeans. My nuts fit perfectly and they show my butt perfectly. cool
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

^^ No those kids are not Nigerian they are actually white. Oh you mean a Nigerian in the navy? There would be a lot too- i dont know any.

However, remember that the Navy ROTC, [b]Army ROTC gives you a full scholarship in college which can extend to professional school such as medicine and allied health [/b]which could encourage lots of people for joining. One of my friends got a full scholarship for medical school from the navy in which he would be allowed to do his residency in a naval hospital and be discharged but placed on reserve till he is age 50. So the only time he would see action is if america declares war on a country.

I have a cousin who is on an army ROTC but I have never met him. Moreover he probably acts very african american so he would not likely count as Nigerian.
Dude are you guaranteed survival  before your time is over? shocked shocked shocked

bawomolo:

i doubt the dude holding the ak-47 would still be alive after a few blasts from a navy destroyers.

weirder stuff have happened though.
it's yoruba boys like sjeezy that rock skinny's not me  grin
grin grin grin grin grin

SEFAGO:

I wear skinny jeans. My nuts fit perfectly and they show my butt perfectly. cool
lol you proud to say you got a small nuts
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 4:58am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

U wish. MEND is a terrorist group chikena

http://www.start.umd.edu/start/data/tops/terrorist_organization_profile.asp?id=4692

Note that the US does not designate it as a terrorist group but it teaches it foreign service officers that it is a terrorist group. I love America and their double dealings  grin

Nice that you used my Undergrad school as source for your information. But that is simply a study. If the Department of State does not classify it as a Terrorist organization, then the U.S. gov't doesn't classify it.

It not classified as terrorist organization by any Western nation. Nice try Femi.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO,

Your name is femi? shocked
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 5:00am On Mar 15, 2010
lol you proud to say you got a small nuts

Not really, all nuts fit a certain profile unerected, dont let guys fool you.

Dude are you guaranteed survival  before your time is over?

Usually you are placed on reserve. Most people in the ROTC never see action. You could serve in an army camp in the middle of no where or they could place you in afghanistan- depends on your luck and interest. Moreover the educated soldiers are the ones who get the best placements.

Infact I knew this black girl who was in the army rotc. I think you should consider it  grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by bawomolo(m): 5:02am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

Infact I knew this black girl who was in the army rotc. I think you should consider it  grin

why, does the army need more cooks grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 5:04am On Mar 15, 2010
Nice that you used my Undergrad school as source for your information. But that is simply a study. If the Department of State does not classify it as a Terrorist organization, then the U.S. gov't doesn't classify it.

It not classified as terrorist organization by any Western nation. Nice try Femi.

FL Gators:

SEFAGO,

Your name is femi? shocked

God forbid bad thing lol.

Sjeezy is in UMD lol so you guys prolly know each other grin grin grin. Maybe he is the one named femi lol.

The department of state does not classify it as a terrorist organization. However, Foreign service officers view MEND as terrorists.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 5:06am On Mar 15, 2010
SEFAGO:

Sjeezy is in UMD lol so you guys prolly know each other grin grin grin. Maybe he is the one named femi lol.

The department of state does not classify it as a terrorist organization. However, Foreign service officers view MEND as terrorists.

God forbid anyone at UMD finds my true identity. They would be in for a shock. grin

Since I be representing Naija at parties, but behind closed doors I am for Biafra. I am on that double agent ish. lol
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by ghettochyk(f): 5:08am On Mar 15, 2010
Fear not, we (Nigerians Overseas) are with you in spirit. Cool
So let the Fight begin

OMG!! I think my water came out my nose with this one! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by platinumnk(f): 5:09am On Mar 15, 2010
EzeUche:

grin
EzeUche:

God forbid anyone at UMD finds my true identity. They would be in for a shock. grin

Since I be representing Naija at parties, but behind closed doors I am for Biafra. I am on that double agent ish. lol

ahahha grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 15, 2010
bawomolo:

why, does the army need more cooks  grin
SEFAGO:

Not really, all nuts fit a certain profile unerected, dont let guys fool you.

Usually you are placed on reserve. Most people in the ROTC never see action. You could serve in an army camp in the middle of no where or they could place you in afghanistan- depends on your luck and interest. Moreover the educated soldiers are the ones who get the best placements.

@bawomolo
your own no get medication

If them wan place you in Afghanistan, just commit suicide right way.

SEFAGO:

awwww, I loff the name Femi sha undecided
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by SEFAGO(m): 5:09am On Mar 15, 2010
God forbid anyone at UMD finds my true identity. They would be in for a shock.  Grin

^ So u are actually educated, and not a poverty stricken illiterate undecided, I am worried.

Why dont you start Biafran parties and see how many people come  undecided

Some people already know my identity and I am not scared, i will repeat my statements anywhere lol. I plan to be a professor so my political comments do not worry me.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 15, 2010
Fear not, we (Nigerians Overseas) are with you in spirit.  Cool
So let the Fight begin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by platinumnk(f): 5:11am On Mar 15, 2010
lol the only ones who want "one" nigeria are the ones benefitting from it! shikena lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Nepa Also Going On Strike? / Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril / FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.