Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (10548 Views)

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? / Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by juanomowa(m): 12:25am On Nov 04, 2017
iamnlia:

Mr. Juan I'll like to gain some knowledge from you, the fact that you have an erased thread means I can gain?

I erased the thread myself. 'Cuz it appears to me that nothing taste bitter than the truth, and there is nothing on earth and well accepted like 'False'. Earth stumbled and the people is fallen; to raise them up you gon' appear as a fool, but to keep them rolling in mud, you are a sage.

And what knowledge do you refer to, kindly?
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by juanomowa(m): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

First off, avoid the hastiness of putting a caveat that 'meeting our creator is mission impossible'. You can not sound such conviction based on your level of understanding because others may be on higher level of consciousness while physically alive on this Earth.

I'm not putting a caveat but what I experienced. I know it sound complicated but you can try it too, maybe you will understand me better; if you meet with the Grand Creator, please do let me know. And it's not based on my level of understanding, practical is everything.

If you mean jotting down what the Entities converse, I actually do better. They type through me. I just sit on the computer and my fingers just move on their own and type the words as they flow through my mind. That has happened many times.

Cool.

And you didn't answer this: Have you try climbing the Tree of Life?
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thanks for your vote of confidence, but please be unperturbed by the cacophonies of sarassin and his likes. I am dumbfounded that a people, who 'believe' they are on the track to discover what we are, and what God is, can be so dumbed down as the rest of the sheeps to criticize me on my journey. I keep wondering what I have to gain in a faceless forum. This forum is beneath a place I can come to throw tantrums. This is a forum I choose to associate to feel the pulse of the masses in this country......

Allow sarassin the luxury of his tantrum, I believe most of them know my pedigree, my old self would have placed him where he belongs but I have chosen to be a better man. Cos in the end, I am on my search and I have not criticized anyone here about their experiences, I am just stating mine. I am not here to gain accolades.Stay well.

Billyonaire, lord of the flies, master of cosmic jiggery-pokery so you got a vote of confidence? Give yourself a round of applause……. somebody please hand the man a cigar!

I was just having fun with you and you’re no sport, you cannot even maintain your own delusional string of thought. Now you say I am criticising your journey? How? I even asked your ‘friggin’ permission before I posted my questions which were reasonable and on topic. You went into your caveman chest-beating routine and now that it has blown up in your face you are whining like a piglet with a pin stuck up its backside, you can dish it out but you cannot take it.

And now you say you’re a better person else you’d put me in my place? What a hoot! Why don’t you revert to whatever it was you think you were before and give it a go? Since when did lead cut diamond? All twelve of you and your alter-egos into infinity cannot try it.

Tantrum? you haven't seen one yet, wait until you really get to know me!

I know your pedigree very well, it's on the supermarket shelves here 50P a can, Pedigree chum!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by correctguy101(m): 5:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Sarassin:

Billyonaire, lord of the flies, master of cosmic jiggery-pokery so you got a vote of confidence? Give yourself a round of applause……. somebody please hand the man a cigar!

I was just having fun with you and you’re no sport, you cannot even maintain your own delusional string of thought. Now you say I am criticising your journey? How? I even asked your ‘friggin’ permission before I posted my questions which were reasonable and on topic. You went into your caveman chest-beating routine and now that it has blown up in your face you are whining like a piglet with a pin stuck up its backside, you can dish it out but you cannot take it.

And now you say you’re a better person else you’d put me in my place? What a hoot! Why don’t you revert to whatever it was you think you were before and give it a go? Since when did lead cut diamond? All twelve of you and your alter-egos into infinity cannot try it.

I know your pedigree very well, it's on the supermarket shelves here 50P a can, Pedigree chum!

Hau, let it all pass sire, let it all flow past or you flow past it all... lols

It's getting out of hand, (wondering if it already hasn't)
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Mujtahida: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Esoteric knowledge for wannabes
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Mujtahida:
Esoteric knowledge for wannabes

Esoteric..huh ?
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Mujtahida: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

Esoteric..huh ?
Billy my man. How far?
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Mujtahida:

Billy my man. How far?

Just got up and its already late for the party. I'm aiight.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
Sarassin:

[/s]

Did not read. Have no time for kids today.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by ScienceWatch: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Sarassin:

For me, the best way to understand the scriptures is to understand it as it was intended by its compilers.

Awesome Sir. What you say here is also a powerful time saving lesson to the world.

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by correctguy101(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
[s][/s]

Did not read. Have no time for kids today.

Billyonaire, you and Sarassin should stop now...

Your paths and journeys and convictions could and should not be the same.

Let it all slide past.
Today's named after me and I intend to celebrate as I do each Saturday. If you got any information you deeply feel you want to share, don't let anything stop you from sharing, I use gun beg you. wink

Happy Saturday to you.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2017
correctguy101:

Billyonaire, you and Sarassin should stop now...

Your paths and journeys and convictions could and should not be the same.

Let it all slide past.
Today's named after me and I intend to celebrate as I do each Saturday. If you got any information you deeply feel you want to share, don't let anything stop you from sharing, I use gun beg you. wink

Happy Saturday to you.

If you follow the thread, I have been patient with that guy for 2 days and he just follows me around with emotional tantrums. I have no idea what 'possesses' him. But what ever it is, must be daring and I have seen too many of them rise and fall.

How do you rate a person who criticizes a writer instead of the message ? I will continue to be tolerant. I simply stated the result of my research, that Jehovah is not Allah, and instead of him making researches and proving me wrong, the lad just tags along and display his weaknesses all over the place. I am disappointed in him.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by correctguy101(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

If you follow the thread, I have been patient with that guy for 2 days and he just follows me around with emotional tantrums. I have no idea what 'possesses' him. But what ever it is, must be daring and I have seen too many of them rise and fall.

How do you rate a person who criticizes a writer instead of the message ? I will continue to be tolerant. I simply stated the result of my research, that Jehovah is not Allah, and instead of him making researches and proving me wrong, the lad just tags along and display his weaknesses all over the place. I am disappointed in him.

Okay, I just don't enjoy the constant disapproving way both of you addressed yourselves recently. And I could only wish either of you could decide to let it all go and pretend such an exchange never happened.

It'll be a relief to see both of you focus on sharing your thoughts on issues as you've done before this started.

No one really gains anything from it all. Not you, not him not even your audience on here.

So I'm begging both of you (of course with a gun) to stop and let it go wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2017
correctguy101:

Okay, I just don't enjoy the constant disapproving way both of you addressed yourselves recently. And I could only wish either of you could decide to let it all go and pretend such an exchange never happened.

It'll be a relief to see both of you focus on sharing your thoughts on issues as you've done before this started.

No one really gains anything from it all. Not you, not him not even your audience on here.

So I'm begging both of you (of course with a gun) to stop and let it go wink

I believe the best action on my part is to continually ignore him, cos I know he wont stop. They dont stop at request, they do when there are no more emotional triggers, so I will stop responding to his constant provocations.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2017
So far on this thread, a few people have confirmed my realization that JEHOVAH and ALLAH are different entities.

Christians and Muslims who have the opportunity to read this, should therefore make it their hubby to investigate why this is so. May be they will on that journey figure out what they are, and learn to love each other.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by LotusFan: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello Hayoholla, well pseudo-science is what it is, open to vagaries. I have not asked the OP to dissect his research I merely asked him to clarify the title of his thread, his absolute statement that Allah is NOT YHWH. If I am not wrong, his statement implies that he has made an empirical study and arrived at that conclusion, he was most emphatic, OP did not say “he thinks Allah is not YHWH” or he “believes that Allah is not YHWH” he made a clear unequivocal statement. It was not beyond the realms of imagination that somebody asks him to justify his stance.

As you can see from the ensuing dissembling, rambling and prevarication he could provide no tangible response and subsequently went into melt-down. I do not think language was a problem here.

You asked me to look into a book by David Icke, regrettably I will not be taking you up on your invitation. I was here in England in the early 90’s when David Icke made his debut on Breakfast TV in his ill-fitting shell suit claiming that the Queen of England, the Prime Minsister and the politicians were all reptilians from another planet masquerading as humans. He was a clown then and he is still a clown now albeit one with a follower-ship, I never took him seriously then, and I am not about to start now.

The great Mystic of Nairaland aka The Classy Sorcerer, the living,breathing, human encyclopaedia. cheesy

...drops mike...grabs the popcorn from Loj on the way back to seat...

2 Likes

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2017
correctguy101:

Hau, let it all pass sire, let it all flow past or you flow past it all... lols

It's getting out of hand, (wondering if it already hasn't)

I hear you correctguy101

2 Likes

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2017
@Billyonaire, it's a new day. You should not talk down at others simply because they may disagree with your views. We are all guilty of it from time to time.

Equanimity is restored and I have no hard feelings towards you, let us end the bickering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Sarassin:
@Billyonaire, it's a new day. You should not talk down at others simply because they may disagree with your views. We are all guilty of it from time to time.

Equanimity is restored and I have no hard feelings towards you, let us end the bickering.

Only on one condition;

That you utilize all your tools to research on the identities behind the Entities; Jehovah and Allah. These are Gods at the Astral Plane. And they are instrumental to evolution of the Earth human species. I used the word Earth human species because there are other humanoid species within the periphery of the Oort cloud and Kyper belt.

My research shows these are different entities. The purpose of this thread was to make people ponder on this. The mere realization of this fragmented my mind and sent me on a wild research and inner probing which re-engineered my frontal cortex. And for the first time, I was scared of what is going on in my pineal. I will slow down my journey for now until my energy level and vibration slows down.

If more people establish this fact, it will help mend the relationship between these two religions and offer them a challenge to unionize their differences and seek to understand the mechanics of the universe.

As for our disagreements, it is normal, but we must keep it healthy on the issues and not our ego. Last night, I faced the worst indescribable crisis. I was asked to pause the probes and I made up my mind to stop going further. I have no idea what is trying to stop me. But when I say I have found myself outside this physical existence, and have had a glimpse of our Cosmic origin, I am not delusional, I know what I saw and I have also found a nairalander who had such experience 5 years ago, and I felt easy reading his experience. But the common thing about both of us is his interest in robotics and programming. There is something about atheism, programming, robotics, Creation and Humans.

I think I should stop here now, and figure out my next steps.

One more thing I experience is that when I try to get back into these researches, my stomach practically turns with discomfort and my frontal cortex vibrate in the inside. Who ever experiences this, should offer me insight. My body rejects alcohol automatically and I no longer have the appetite for food except fluids, fruits and vegetables even though I am hungry. Seems my body is upgrading to that point it cant take dense food etc.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Essdob: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

Only on one condition;

That you utilize all your tools to research on the identities behind the Entities; Jehovah and Allah. These are Gods at the Astral Plane. And they are instrumental to evolution of the Earth human species. I used the word Earth human species because there are other humanoid species within the periphery of the Oort cloud and Kyper belt.

My research shows these are different entities. The purpose of this thread was to make people ponder on this. The mere realization of this fragmented my mind and sent me on a wild research and inner probing which re-engineered my frontal cortex. And for the first time, I was scared of what is going on in my pineal. I will slow down my journey for now until my energy level and vibration slows down.

If more people establish this fact, it will help mend the relationship between these two religions and offer them a challenge to unionize their differences and seek to understand the mechanics of the universe.

As for our disagreements, it is normal, but we must keep it healthy on the issues and not our ego. Last night, I faced the worst indescribable crisis. I was asked to pause the probes and I made up my mind to stop going further. I have no idea what is trying to stop me. But when I say I have found myself outside this physical existence, and have had a glimpse of our Cosmic origin, I am not delusional, I know what I saw and I have also found a nairalander who had such experience 5 years ago, and I felt easy reading his experience. But the common thing about both of us is his interest in robotics and programming. There is something about atheism, programming, robotics, Creation and Humans.

I think I should stop here now, and figure out my next steps.

One more thing I experience is that when I try to get back into these researches, my stomach practically turns with discomfort and my frontal cortex vibrate in the inside. Who ever experiences this, should offer me insight. My body rejects alcohol automatically and I no longer have the appetite for food except fluids, fruits and vegetables even though I am hungry. Seems my body is upgrading to that point it cant take dense food etc.
Are u saying all these have negative effects
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Essdob:

Are u saying all these have negative effects

This research is only for the brave. It is not a walk in the park. I do not recommend to anyone who is not ready.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

Only on one condition;

I very rarely ask questions to which I do not already know the answers. When I asked you how you came to your conclusive statement that Allah was not Jehovah, there was a method to the madness.

Truth is, I have been where you are and beyond, when I started my other thread I gave an inkling but couched it in the vaguest of terms, those who know, know. Those who do not, simply do not need to.

You have asked that I use my research to unveil the identities of the entities Allah and YHWH. But the journey is yours including the agony and the ecstasy, I would do you no favours if I were to interject my experience, but I can sign-post you.

I wrote on that same thread that I had on occasion obtained knowledge at the point of extremis, what I did not state was that it was the point where you suspend life and death in the twilight between daybreak and sunrise to perform the ritual of the invocation of the deity of the burning bush.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

This occurs because you need to raise energy first followed by proper grounding.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by aadoiza: 2:34am On Nov 05, 2017
Jokers everywhere you look. They bandy around scientific terms and blathering on about inconsequentialies just to befuddle a bunch of gullibles; but when rational people—who're able to see through their mendacity, delusions, and deceptions—ask them to corroborate the absolute claims made with concrete and verifiable evidence by these physicist wannabes they huff and puff, prevaricate, digress, and resort to all sorts of ignominious inclinations just have their abject and pathetic grand delusions embedded in their selective exposure.

If these are the kind of (pseudo) scientists we churn out I dey shake my head. When you make so much efforts to delineate the unseen using physics—a scientific field which demands proofs for hypotheses to be acceptable—you're already on a slippery slope and no one reasonable will deem your loopy fables second-read worthy. I'm outta here joor.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by MuttleyLaff: 4:10am On Nov 05, 2017
Sarassin:
I very rarely ask questions to which I do not already know the answers.
When I asked you how you came to your conclusive statement that Allah was not Jehovah, there was a method to the madness
"The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality.
It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day.
Never lose a holy curiosity"

- Albert Einstein

I love asking questions when I already know the answers
Nothing is better than listening to a lie when you already know the truth.

"I have not disputed your experience that Allah is not Jehovah, to me the comparison is pointless since I believe in neither one...
asked you to explain how you came to your conclusion
and you have danced around the question like a virgin contemplating se.x for the first time
" shocked shocked grin grin

"Instead you filibustered with blustery language in the hope that you would divert attention from the substance of my questions
you then embarked on a journey of exploration of your own psychosis and insecurity.
If you prefer to keep mum then please do so, no need to trumpet that fact,
I never asked you how the universe was created, and why would I?
"
- © Sarassin

Sarassin:
Truth is, I have been where you are and beyond, when I started my other thread I gave an inkling but couched it in the vaguest of terms, those who know, know. Those who do not, simply do not need to.
People should beware of plans to tell porkies
because as they say, don't lie and/or exaggerate, unless you're absolutely sure the truth will never be found out

Sarassin:
You have asked that I use my research to unveil the identities of the entities Allah and YHWH.
But the journey is yours including the agony and the ecstasy
Well said

Sarassin:
I would do you no favours if I were to interject my experience,
but I can sign-post you
Let him be the judge of whether you would do him favours or no favours
Billyonaire Even an old cow has enough sense to eat the hay and spit out the sticks

Sarassin:
I wrote on that same thread that I had on occasion obtained knowledge at the point of extremis, what I did not state was that it was the point where you suspend life and death in the twilight between daybreak and sunrise to perform the ritual of the invocation of the deity of the burning bush.
Please pray tell, what thread is this?

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2017
Sarassin:

This occurs because you need to raise energy first followed by proper grounding.
I know how to ground myself, it has nothing to do with grounding.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2017
Sarassin:

I very rarely ask questions to which I do not already know the answers. When I asked you how you came to your conclusive statement that Allah was not Jehovah, there was a method to the madness.

You have asked that I use my research to unveil the identities of the entities Allah and YHWH. But the journey is yours including the agony and the ecstasy, I would do you no favours if I were to interject my experience, but I can sign-post you.

Then of what purpose is questioning when you think you know the answers. I can assure you do not know this. You properly have some knowledge on your level of awakening. When you go through Soul Travel and hit the singularity, you will figure out that most of the truth on the lower universes are entry points into the workings of the cosmos, and none of what you hold so dear as truth will make sense to you. The angels and spirit guides are there to guide the sheep and chelas, but when you go beyond being s Student to becoming a Master of your own fate and life and actually interact and become conduit of Extra-terrestrials, it is a different kettle of fish. This is the level I am talking about, and not the mental plane consciousness which most of you guys constantly probe at that level. I became the Mind in order to master it and subdue.

Now it is getting scarier than I planned for, and I have to pause my research and get more materialism going to stabilize myself.

By the way, I have found a forum online where people of my like-minds are gathered to share their experiences, and I will be less present here, as this place is generating so much negative vibrations that I can no longer wish to absorbed.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by MuttleyLaff: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Then of what purpose is questioning when you think you know the answers.
I can assure you do not know this. You properly have some knowledge on your level of awakening. When you go through Soul Travel and hit the singularity, you will figure out that most of the truth on the lower universes are entry points into the workings of the cosmos, and none of what you hold so dear as truth will make sense to you.

The angels and spirit guides are there to guide the sheep and chelas, but when you go beyond being s Student to becoming a Master of your own fate and life and actually interact and become conduit of Extra-terrestrials, it is a different kettle of fish.

This is the level I am talking about, and not the mental plane consciousness which most of you guys constantly probe at that level. I became the Mind in order to master it and subdue.
"become conduit of Extra-terrestrials, it is a different kettle of fish" SMH, pesin no sabi jazz, hin dey call am salad vegetable
Every constructive criticism Sarassin made, that when confronted with sharp questions, you resort to obfuscation, was right on the money

Billyonaire:
Now it is getting scarier than I planned for, and I have to pause my research and get more materialism going to stabilize myself
Why should it be scary in the first instance?
Arent you, at first contact, ever soothed with words like "Dont be afraid", "Do not fear", "Fear not" or something else in the line?

Billyonaire:
By the way, I have found a forum online where people of my like-minds are gathered to share their experiences, and I will be less present here, as this place is generating so much negative vibrations that I can no longer wish to absorbed.
Using the "Get out of jail free card" to try and get out of wink wink?

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Every constructive criticism Sarassin made, that when confronted with sharp questions, you resort to obfuscation, was right on the money

Why should it be scary in the first instance?
Arent you, at first contact, ever soothed with words like "Dont be afraid", "Do not fear", "Fear not" or something else in the line?

Using the "Get out of jail free card" to try and get out of wink wink?

Then you have not been following my threads for the past many years.

My quest is not about materializing Houses, Cars, Love and Wealth, I have everything any Human on Earth should desire already. There is no fear within the physical and astral realm that can penetrate my psyche.

My Mission is to become Master of the Physical world, transcend death and Stop my Soul from the cycle of reincarnation, but I also have the desire study and know how to create planets and fly ET space ship, I guess this is too much to many. I had to tell you this so you can understand that I have surmounted fear on the lower density/dimensions.

I have gone to that point I found the Cosmic Mainframe where the Aliens (Gods) host our Souls on the Cosmic Cybernetic Computer, and when I state this, I mean that all Souls including yours is hosted and recycled on the cycle of birth and re-birth. I am on a journey to become a Master of the Physical World and may be when that time comes I will be given a notch on the next steps to go.

When I mention fear it is not the regular fear known to normal people. I mean the fear that grips you and destabilizes you and you know there is a strong negative energy presence, not the demons and little morons, but Extra-terrestrial Presence and I know exactly how to cleanse my environments and how to remove all the chips embedded in everyone. Almost everyone, except few of us, know how to remove these trace metals from our food sources. I just spent over 20 million to construct one of the finest organic water treatment plant in this country and I designed the entire system myself, and I do it for this journey. To eradicate the trace metals from system which nutritionists think its great for health when they do not even know that it is used for tracking of the souls based on the auric field emanations. I do not have to explain my efforts any longer because I have found a forum in the USA where great researchers who go through similar experiences gather and just reading the pages will activate the kundalini, so please I am done trying to make people understand that I do not depend on angels and spirit guides who could possibly be working for Smart Gods in some Astral locations and showing up masquerading from the Source.

So, do not make light of my experiences, I will try as much as possible stay close to nairaland, but at this stage, I really do not need this place anymore.

Peace to you all.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by MuttleyLaff: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Then you have not been following my threads for the past many years
Those who talk too much
usually dont know nada
and those that know, dont talk too much
Who verifiably, over the past many years, following your threads, have the content of the threads helped him/her?

Billyonaire:
My quest is not about materializing Houses, Cars, Love and Wealth,
I have everything any Human on Earth should desire already
Tell it to the marines albeit you committed a major Freudian slip
Modesty at its finest? Not

Billyonaire:
There is no fear within the physical and astral realm that can penetrate my psyche
Contradicting yourself then saying "... it's getting scarier than I planned for" arent you?

Billyonaire:
My Mission is to become Master of the Physical world, transcend death and Stop my Soul from the cycle of reincarnation,
but I also have the desire study and know how to create planets and fly ET space ship,
I guess this is too much to many. I had to tell you this so you can understand that I have surmounted fear on the lower density/dimensions.

I have gone to that point I found the Cosmic Mainframe where the Aliens (Gods) host our Souls on the Cosmic Cybernetic Computer,
and when I state this, I mean that all Souls including yours is hosted and recycled on the cycle of birth and re-birth.
I am on a journey to become a Master of the Physical World and may be when that time comes I will be given a notch on the next steps to go
Don't you have a teeny-weeny twinge of conscience alleviating the suffering and smiling, forty-nine sitting, ninety-nine standing in Naija
than flying ET space ships
Common obodo Naija you haven't mastered,
but you want to roam about in search of pleasure or amusement to create planets
There’s a fine line between ... and it usually takes a prescription to fix it, you know

Billyonaire:
When I mention fear it is not the regular fear known to normal people.
I mean the fear that grips you and destabilizes you and you know there is a strong negative energy presence and I know exactly how to cleanse my environments and how to remove all the chips embedded in everyone.
Almost everyone, except few of us, know how to remove these trace metals from our food sources.
I just spent over 20 million to construct one of the finest organic water treatment plant in this country and I designed the entire system myself, and I do it for this journey.
To eradicate the trace metals from system which nutritionists think its great for health when they do not even know that it is used for tracking of the souls based on the aura.
I do not have to explain my efforts any longer because I have found a forum in the USA where great scientists who go through similar experiences gather and just reading the pages will activate the kundalini, so please I am done trying to make people understand that I do not depend on angels and spirit guides who could possibly be working for Smart Gods in some Astral locations and showing up masquerading from the Source
SMH, I am further convinced there is more than the eyes is seeing, there certainly is more to this
Think need a psych eval, but hey, none of my business

Billyonaire:
So, do not make light of my experiences, I will try as much as possible stay close to nairaland,
but at this stage, I really do not need this place anymore.
Firstly, if you can't take the heat ... Do not tickle or poke the DRAGON Sarassin
and secondly, time to go find out the reason why plastics dont stand too close to the heater

Billyonaire:
Peace to you all.
Ditto to you too
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

Then of what purpose is questioning when you think you know the answers. I can assure you do not know this. You properly have some knowledge on your level of awakening. When you go through Soul Travel and hit the singularity, you will figure out that most of the truth on the lower universes are entry points into the workings of the cosmos, and none of what you hold so dear as truth will make sense to you. The angels and spirit guides are there to guide the sheep and chelas, but when you go beyond being s Student to becoming a Master of your own fate and life and actually interact and become conduit of Extra-terrestrials, it is a different kettle of fish. This is the level I am talking about, and not the mental plane consciousness which most of you guys constantly probe at that level. I became the Mind in order to master it and subdue.

Now it is getting scarier than I planned for, and I have to pause my research and get more materialism going to stabilize myself.

The answer to your question should be obvious. I questioned you because I wanted to establish what you actually knew, to see the cut of your jib and find out if you were the bees-knees, the dog’s danglies in a manner of speaking!

Everything that needed saying has been said, others have put it even more eloquently than I ever could and there’s no need for me to rake over hot coals, therefore I bid you Godspeed on your journey.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Sarassin:

The answer to your question should be obvious. I questioned you because I wanted to establish what you actually knew, to see the cut of your jib and find out if you were the bees-knees, the dog’s danglies in a manner of speaking!

Everything that needed saying has been said, others have put it even more eloquently than I ever could and there’s no need for me to rake over hot coals, therefore I bid you Godspeed on your journey.

There is nothing you can establish because you have no ideas of my journey. You gentlemen are either working with Arch Angels Michael, Uriel, Rafael or Gabriel, the immortal guides of Christianism and Judaism leading Human Souls to their God. Eckists work with Rebebazaar Tarz, Yubl Saccabi, Kata Daki, Mahanta, the Living Eck Master etc towards leading Souls to their God, these are immortal beings who guide chela to up to the Soul Plane. Budhists work with Babajis, Sri Yukteswar, Sri Yukteswar etc leading souls to Budha.

But Billyonaire chooses to work with Quantum Cosmology, and Spirit Science, so you see, there is nothing you can offer me, neither can you really understand my adventures. Your path is totally different, and I hope the Angels you work with are smart enough to take you where you to the back-stage of the Universe. So, unless you realize that our paths and tools are different, then you will continue to bother about my research. But I advise you focus your attention on what your path is, and if our paths do cross in future, we will compare notes.

I understand that my approach is risky, as I do depend only on my Higher Self, to guide me through the Cosmos and beyond, but will welcome information from tested and trusted Cosmic Beings and not some entities who can masquerade as angels of light when in essence many are fooled for their dependence on tools which are a result of the researches of others. I am always creative both physically and spiritually. I seek to reinvent the wheels and better wheels at that. So allow me to brood through.

That being said, I want to repeat that we are on a different field of play and your mission is different from mine, so there is no way you can be of assistance to me. Not at all and I do not welcome it. As I do not want to mix up my research with dogma and compartmentalization that I have avoided over the years.

Jesus said and I quote "In my father's house, there are many mansions". So it is with the Spirit Guides of your particular religions, I am not religious, so I prefer to stick to Science so I can validate my researches.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English / Atheists Are Hypocrites / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.