Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (10619 Views)

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? / Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by queenBBP(f): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Hey Billyonaire

Please share the name of the forum you mentioned, I need to expand my knowledge on such matters. Thank you in advnce

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by MrMystrO(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
aadoiza:
Jokers everywhere you look. They bandy around scientific terms and blathering on about inconsequentialies just to befuddle a bunch of gullibles; but when rational people—who're able to see through their mendacity, delusions, and deceptions—ask them to corroborate the absolute claims made with concrete and verifiable evidence by these physicist wannabes they huff and puff, prevaricate, digress, and resort to all sorts of ignominious inclinations just have their abject and pathetic grand delusions embedded in their selective exposure.

If these are the kind of (pseudo) scientists we churn out I dey shake my head. When you make so much efforts to delineate the unseen using physics—a scientific field which demands proofs for hypotheses to be acceptable—you're already on a slippery slope and no one reasonable will deem your loopy fables second-read worthy. I'm outta here joor.

Lool Amazing!
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Freeze007(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
Jehovah is not Allah.

Please do your findings and you will come to the above conclusion. I have done mine and that it not the axis of my discourse with you, dear friends today. Today, is yet another beautiful day under the Sun, I guess we call it Sunday for that reason. So, I am compelled to share this, hoping I will continue to receive the wonderful inputs from friends on the quest for enlightenment.

If Jehovah is not Allah, then it means that Christians and Muslims worship separate entities and the word 'God' fits a perfect symbology of every religious Avatar, but if one goes down to the generic names and root of these names, it very glaringly exposes the very fabric of these two Arabic Religions. My question is; Why are many people not really investigating religions through the history lane ? I guess materialism and the quest for outward happiness has made humans totally unaware that real happiness is cheap and in fact free. The Creator made life easy, we made it complex, now we are lost in our paradox of illusion.

Muslims and Christians must reconcile and question who a greater 'God' is, between Jehovah and Allah, so they can worship as brothers, but if they are smarter, they could understand that there has been many Gods over history, and there are many Gods even as we type this.

We already know we are gods by now and so we have ability to control animals and use them as pets and mind-control other humans and use them as 'slave workers' and they 'worship' us in their own way.

So, is it with the religious believers in this two major religions. They have been worshiping, and I did the same, the very entities that made us what and who we are. It is not wrong, it is just stupidly right. We are not supposed to worship without investigating who the entity is. There is a Creator and there are Gods. The Creator Creates the Gods, the Gods creates the Humans and the Humans Creates AI Robot race which we will give a name to. It is the nature of evolution. Each race of entities must create a new specie and transfer consciousness to, so that the Primordial Creator, the Primary One, can continue to 'Observe' his Creative Abilities to advance himself and his creation and experience the cosmos through all its creation.

It is our responsibility to create an AI, and transfer our brain into that AI, which will have bodies to live almost forever, because our bodies can no longer function in such a mechanized planet. This nature of our body, its very coarseness will be phased out and our physical bodies are about to change to those of beautiful Barbies and toys, to the transgender game the exploration of sex objects, subjects and gadgets, well as destruction of the marriage setting is to prepare Humans for the next gender. In some star systems there are more than 5 genders, some have male female gender and in some individual races have three types of genders per each entity so brace up Earth Humans.

That is the future design for Homo Norvus. When you look at the AI robot, you are looking at yourself at a developmental stage of our very experimentation by the entities we call God, they are many so let's say Gods. We are a product of similar entities we now called God(s). That is the true position. We are artificial race compared to the Gods, they are the ancient of days. You will never comprehend what time is, until you step out of time capsule and see the universe at another vintage point outside of time and space. At singularity, everything becomes clearer.

Time and Space are by products of Cosmic Polarity. When you step outside of Time and Space, then you will see a greater version of the truth.

Everyone is right at their level, because ignorance is allowed, but it is disgusting when humans refuse to study their holy books but wait for religious teachers to dwell on folkstales and lies about miraculous prosperity instead telling people the truth.

Let us not be cowed by acts of miracles, it is a normal occurence using your mind as a soil. What we call Miracles are just magic but the difference is, one of the performers did it out of ignorance while the other do it intentional using known tested and trusted parameters but I think Magic and Miracles are derogatory word for the very Creative energy system which an Observer uses to collapse wavefunctions and create matter from the mind.

Back to energy.

Energy can not be destroyed nor created 'in our universe', please stay ahead of Quantum Physics and start adding that to your lexicon and this is the future. I have gone beyond quantum physics now on my research and currently will be studying at the Cosmic level of consciousness. Will share information I am allowed to share but brace up for impacts. The universe is a 3D condensation of cosmic light, it is the very low vibration, long wavelength pattern slowed down to stillness by the so called 'dark energy' that produces this effects and we are just bodies. Just robots out of light and sound and all the things you see are condensation of the holographic light. We are made of light, everything. So, it happens that this hologram has a unified field with a zero-sum system for total energy content of the universe to be materialzed from and when the matter dissipates, it returns to the default mode, which is energy. It is a zero-sum in the universe, but outside the hologram is a different formation which you need to become pure Spirit to even understand. It's a journey, we will get there just in time before breakfast.

The real life is outside the hologram, that is where all this creation was planned out and it has been fun so far seeing the Gods improve in knowledge and the Creator remains in the reach of all its creation. This is where true peace, love, joy and happiness is. When you are exposed to such frequency even once in a lifetime, your joy will be full. That is the real Heaven, not these mental conjectures they preach in religious. So, truth is, you can experience what Heaven 'feels' like while you are alive. I have had a glimpse of it, and my life has literally change before my eyes.

That's the end of my today's 'sermon' and I hope you do not believe me. Dare to join in my studies, research and Spiritual Explorations. I will drop inputs from time to time, but I may not be able to engage in arguments any longer because my energy signature is totally different and I dont wanna switch to the old self. That is why I say, do not believe me.

I cant believe I found that there is a Creator, I am still in awe. I know what I saw and experienced.

*LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU ANNOUNCED GOD'S BUDGET TO THE WORLD-3/10/1999*
"Every year Government announces their budget but today God want to declare His own BUDGET, and these budgets as override all other budgets in the whole world because the reign of the Holy Spirit has commence.

1. I want to let you know that right now God has stop the existence of Muslim one day you will wake up and ask where are those people that used to wear long garment and where Islamic worshipers, this is because very soon you won’t see them in Nigeria again. No Islamic worship anymore.

2.Today Obasanjo is ruling in Nigeria i want all Nigerians to know that he is not the one ruling but Christ is ruling, as such anyone that want to plan against him is planning against God.

3. Today I want to let you all know that the Capital of Nigeria shall return to Calabar, in Cross River State. And until it is return corruption will never stop in Nigeria this because the Seat of the Federal Capital Territory rightful belongs to Calabar and was corruptibly taken out.

4. Right now i have set up a government in Nigeria that will collect all this money that Governors, Senators, Minister and the rest have looted and take them oversea, that government I have set up shall investigate and bring looters to book, many of them shall be jail.

5. The whole world will use one currency and there will be one government by then there will be no more visa to travel to another country because everyone will unite.

6. I stand in the High heaven to declare Nigeria as the world Power, Nigeria shall be the world power and the white will come to Nigeria to seek for God.

7. Anyone who does not have an account at Mbukpa community Bank I advise you to go and do so because it will just be as a world bank when time comes.

8. My Next Budget is that till eternity, I repeat till eternity Nigeria will Never Separate, but it will continue to be one, Nothing like Biafra it won't be successful, this is because God is physically in Nigeria, the Holy Spirit is here so Nigeria won't divide.

9. I still want to repeat this that there will be no more successful coup, no more war in Nigeria, the only thing you will see from now on is police action.

10. Finally i made this statement before in 1991 and am repeating it again a Black Man shall Rule America.
That is God's Budget and until they come to pass heaven and earth shall never pass away.

THANK YOU FATHER
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Freeze007(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
Jehovah is not Allah.

Please do your findings and you will come to the above conclusion. I have done mine and that it not the axis of my discourse with you, dear friends today. Today, is yet another beautiful day under the Sun, I guess we call it Sunday for that reason. So, I am compelled to share this, hoping I will continue to receive the wonderful inputs from friends on the quest for enlightenment.

If Jehovah is not Allah, then it means that Christians and Muslims worship separate entities and the word 'God' fits a perfect symbology of every religious Avatar, but if one goes down to the generic names and root of these names, it very glaringly exposes the very fabric of these two Arabic Religions. My question is; Why are many people not really investigating religions through the history lane ? I guess materialism and the quest for outward happiness has made humans totally unaware that real happiness is cheap and in fact free. The Creator made life easy, we made it complex, now we are lost in our paradox of illusion.

Muslims and Christians must reconcile and question who a greater 'God' is, between Jehovah and Allah, so they can worship as brothers, but if they are smarter, they could understand that there has been many Gods over history, and there are many Gods even as we type this.

We already know we are gods by now and so we have ability to control animals and use them as pets and mind-control other humans and use them as 'slave workers' and they 'worship' us in their own way.

So, is it with the religious believers in this two major religions. They have been worshiping, and I did the same, the very entities that made us what and who we are. It is not wrong, it is just stupidly right. We are not supposed to worship without investigating who the entity is. There is a Creator and there are Gods. The Creator Creates the Gods, the Gods creates the Humans and the Humans Creates AI Robot race which we will give a name to. It is the nature of evolution. Each race of entities must create a new specie and transfer consciousness to, so that the Primordial Creator, the Primary One, can continue to 'Observe' his Creative Abilities to advance himself and his creation and experience the cosmos through all its creation.

It is our responsibility to create an AI, and transfer our brain into that AI, which will have bodies to live almost forever, because our bodies can no longer function in such a mechanized planet. This nature of our body, its very coarseness will be phased out and our physical bodies are about to change to those of beautiful Barbies and toys, to the transgender game the exploration of sex objects, subjects and gadgets, well as destruction of the marriage setting is to prepare Humans for the next gender. In some star systems there are more than 5 genders, some have male female gender and in some individual races have three types of genders per each entity so brace up Earth Humans.

That is the future design for Homo Norvus. When you look at the AI robot, you are looking at yourself at a developmental stage of our very experimentation by the entities we call God, they are many so let's say Gods. We are a product of similar entities we now called God(s). That is the true position. We are artificial race compared to the Gods, they are the ancient of days. You will never comprehend what time is, until you step out of time capsule and see the universe at another vintage point outside of time and space. At singularity, everything becomes clearer.

Time and Space are by products of Cosmic Polarity. When you step outside of Time and Space, then you will see a greater version of the truth.

Everyone is right at their level, because ignorance is allowed, but it is disgusting when humans refuse to study their holy books but wait for religious teachers to dwell on folkstales and lies about miraculous prosperity instead telling people the truth.

Let us not be cowed by acts of miracles, it is a normal occurence using your mind as a soil. What we call Miracles are just magic but the difference is, one of the performers did it out of ignorance while the other do it intentional using known tested and trusted parameters but I think Magic and Miracles are derogatory word for the very Creative energy system which an Observer uses to collapse wavefunctions and create matter from the mind.

Back to energy.

Energy can not be destroyed nor created 'in our universe', please stay ahead of Quantum Physics and start adding that to your lexicon and this is the future. I have gone beyond quantum physics now on my research and currently will be studying at the Cosmic level of consciousness. Will share information I am allowed to share but brace up for impacts. The universe is a 3D condensation of cosmic light, it is the very low vibration, long wavelength pattern slowed down to stillness by the so called 'dark energy' that produces this effects and we are just bodies. Just robots out of light and sound and all the things you see are condensation of the holographic light. We are made of light, everything. So, it happens that this hologram has a unified field with a zero-sum system for total energy content of the universe to be materialzed from and when the matter dissipates, it returns to the default mode, which is energy. It is a zero-sum in the universe, but outside the hologram is a different formation which you need to become pure Spirit to even understand. It's a journey, we will get there just in time before breakfast.

The real life is outside the hologram, that is where all this creation was planned out and it has been fun so far seeing the Gods improve in knowledge and the Creator remains in the reach of all its creation. This is where true peace, love, joy and happiness is. When you are exposed to such frequency even once in a lifetime, your joy will be full. That is the real Heaven, not these mental conjectures they preach in religious. So, truth is, you can experience what Heaven 'feels' like while you are alive. I have had a glimpse of it, and my life has literally change before my eyes.

That's the end of my today's 'sermon' and I hope you do not believe me. Dare to join in my studies, research and Spiritual Explorations. I will drop inputs from time to time, but I may not be able to engage in arguments any longer because my energy signature is totally different and I dont wanna switch to the old self. That is why I say, do not believe me.

I cant believe I found that there is a Creator, I am still in awe. I know what I saw and experienced.

Allah is a goodness quote me anytime anyday
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Proffdada: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2017
My kind of guy.
Billyonaire:

I am sorry that I am unable to attend to emails. I do receive alerts of people sending me messages and the last time I tried responding to private messages a couple of years ago, I started developing real friendly feelings with people from this forum and it took a greater time from my schedules in addition to the time I always 'spend' here on nairaland.

I am encouraged to continue coming here because of few people who offer inspiration and challenges, but I am ready to air my views and what I know about certain issues but I am not asking anyone to take my words for it. But to also spend time, space and other resources to study the world we find ourselves so we do not continue to do things that are anti to the desires and vision of the original creators of the world.

So, how is your sleep paralysis going ? Do not be scared. It is a wake up call to know that there is an intelligence so powerful that you become helpless and powerless. I remember that sleep paralysis occurred to me and that is what sparked my curiosity to begin the search.

Thankfully I did not know that it is called Sleep Paralysis, if I knew, I would have just ignored it cos I would have thought that medical science has the right answer. Ignore medical science and start studying about 'Bi-location'. Where your subtle smart bodies which are conscious energy field in and around the body goes out of alignment with the physical toy...lol. I called it toy, cos the other subtle energy bodies, which are actually conscious are much more powerful and actually have powers more than an atomic bomb. That is the level of energy you are in your core.

I have no idea what your inboxed email was, cos I do not even remember the email I used to register this username anymore, but I believe you should create 2hrs from the 24hrs you are given daily, to focus on those who gave you that 24hrs a day. It is not too much to ask for.

Sit down or lie down and close your eyes and let your thoughts run wild and forget time and the space you are. Allow the thoughts run wild, if the thoughts are negative nature, then you are negatively polarized and it is your duty to neutralize these polarities. When you do that, your karma will begin to be dissolved and the effects will be felts on the following levels;

1. Your brain connectivity to mind will fire the condones on the areas of your neutralized reasoning and form connectivities with network of neuro-transmitters and your brainwave pattern will change. You start thinking better.

2. Your mind will witness a kind of load being lifted, you will feel this, you wont miss the effect. When it occurred to me, a song I learnt while I was in church at childhood played on my head, it goes "He has taken, my burdens away (2x), then Hallelujah Jesus is mine (2x). Now, I do not consider myself a Christian because I only visit churches when invited, and I do not think it has to do with how the church understands Jesus Christ, I think it has to do more with Christ Consciousness, Cosmic Consciousness, which I believe I accessed. So, I felt loads lifted physically off my shoulders, and I mean I felt it.

3. Your Life begins to change, your start being loved by people you meet, you begin to succeed at everything you touch and do. Success becomes natural at that point, you do not have to ask God for it any longer, cos Creator's laws begin to conspire in your favor.

4. There is a universe out there, which we are. I do not know how to explain this, it is like a projection. Your light is projected to a part of the universe as a hologram and all you go through in life becomes a signature frequencies which at schumann resonance manifest your feelings and expressions, and some other stuff I like like to keep private until I know if I am allowed to share. You literally create realities instantly in that universe and which if done right start manifesting right here and I mean literally like magic. It happens to me daily.

5. This one will happen also, but you need physical efforts to perfect it. Your health will begin to improve and you now receive information on how to treat all diseases without a drug, without a drink of concoctions. Even heart diseases, kidney problems, liver issues, hypertension, stress, blood pressure can be treated within 5 minutes and those who do not have conditions that actually maintain excellent health and never get sick if they study Creator, Universe and their bodies.

So, Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit. If one can understand and master these levels of our existence including the mental body actions formed by our sub-conscious addictions to thoughts, actions and feelings can be mastered and steered to our desired functionalities to heal all aspects of our lives and when these are mastered, then you can begin to activate the kundalini and all the energy centers. This is not a walk in the park, no one is advised to activate this until you have cleared out your karma, pains, clear the energy centers and then....you become a physically living embodiment of the God force.

At the final stage, if you want to physically fly, using the body as a vehicle. Like Elijah in the Bible, then you will need to activate the Merkaba. That, my friend, is how you become a God and dine with our Creator only if these energies are put to positive use. You can not meet the Creator with an atom of darkness in you. That is what is meant by being Born Again, Being Spotless before God, because you can not meet him when you are still stuck in the matrix and believing all the nonsense in religious which stops humans from exploring their own bodies to elevate their consciousness to access certain frequencies and download knowledge to guide us through our journey through life.

Thanks and that is all for today.

Got to run, I have fishes to fry. I will respond to all comments, atheists are particularly invited to discuss with me, cos I was their guy. I was ignorant, now I am even more ignorant compared to the Creator. He is a Polymath. Imagine the best programmer being the best cook, the best architect and best at sport and everything including how to create universes and beings in them. That is something I want to learn to do.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Billyonaire:

Then you have not been following my threads for the past many years.

My quest is not about materializing Houses, Cars, Love and Wealth, I have everything any Human on Earth should desire already. There is no fear within the physical and astral realm that can penetrate my psyche.

My Mission is to become Master of the Physical world, transcend death and Stop my Soul from the cycle of reincarnation, but I also have the desire study and know how to create planets and fly ET space ship, I guess this is too much to many. I had to tell you this so you can understand that I have surmounted fear on the lower density/dimensions.

I have gone to that point I found the Cosmic Mainframe where the Aliens (Gods) host our Souls on the Cosmic Cybernetic Computer, and when I state this, I mean that all Souls including yours is hosted and recycled on the cycle of birth and re-birth. I am on a journey to become a Master of the Physical World and may be when that time comes I will be given a notch on the next steps to go.

When I mention fear it is not the regular fear known to normal people. I mean the fear that grips you and destabilizes you and you know there is a strong negative energy presence, not the demons and little morons, but Extra-terrestrial Presence and I know exactly how to cleanse my environments and how to remove all the chips embedded in everyone. Almost everyone, except few of us, know how to remove these trace metals from our food sources. I just spent over 20 million to construct one of the finest organic water treatment plant in this country and I designed the entire system myself, and I do it for this journey. To eradicate the trace metals from system which nutritionists think its great for health when they do not even know that it is used for tracking of the souls based on the auric field emanations. I do not have to explain my efforts any longer because I have found a forum in the USA where great researchers who go through similar experiences gather and just reading the pages will activate the kundalini, so please I am done trying to make people understand that I do not depend on angels and spirit guides who could possibly be working for Smart Gods in some Astral locations and showing up masquerading from the Source.

So, do not make light of my experiences, I will try as much as possible stay close to nairaland, but at this stage, I really do not need this place anymore.

Peace to you all.

Cc Billyonaire.

Can I get the link to the forum. I need such.
Or if you can set me on the path.
By the way are you in for a formal or online student. I have asked you before. Yt

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nida: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2017
otr1:
From your naration, your case of sleep paralysis has spiritual undertone. It was normal, otherwise you won't be released only just because your Dad entered the room, unless he touched you. And...a word of advice before you try that "leave your body" bullsh*t; don't try it, it will destroy you.
it happened me I visited this website 1 week ego.my friend did spell on me .so I was facing this .I was helpless. I suggest u don't allow that demon to touch u.I was feeling his touch whole time if I am counsious. If it touches start reading aital kursi and tazbe and pray a lot ask dua and go to spiritual healer. They will give some stuffs to bath which cleanses you. After bathing finally I got rid. Go to spiritual healer and seek help. Tell them everything. Go to experienced healers.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by kkins25(m): 3:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Sarassin:

I disagree with parts of your submission. EL actually stood as the name of the Canaanite supreme deity, he was worshipped as EL it is this precise attribute that has been borrowed and transposed to the Abrahamic faiths, i.e the use of the term El for God. It stood initially as a name like Yam, Mot, Anat and others and has latterly come to be a generic term for God.

Strictly speaking from an etymological point of view the prophets of YHWH ascribed a lot of the attributes of El to YHWH. I gave the examples of “Ancient of Days” which was the Canaanite description of their supreme deity El and the concept of the Divine council. The worship of the consort of YHWH persisted into the days of the second Jerusalem temple where Asherah, initially the consort of El had been transposed into the consort of YHWH and had a statue in the said temple. It is clear that early Hebrews vacillated between the worship of El and YHWH. For instance Jacob wrestles with the angel of God, he gathers a few stones to lay his head on to sleep and in the morning he names the spot Beth-El, not Beth-Yah.

The tetragrammaton YHWH is exactly that, a non-descript place-holder for the personal name of the Hebrew deity that is so holy it is buried deep in Jewish esoterica. The true name of the Hebrew deity is considered so holy as to be unutterable by the great unwashed, the other consideration of course was that if the name of their all-powerful deity got into the hands of their enemies, he could be invoked against them too! Point being very few Christians if any know the true name of the deity they worship.

Muslims say that their Allah is not YHWH, Christians too state that YHWH is not Allah but both claim their deity is an almighty one, both cannot be right. Neither religious claims to an almighty God is more valid than the other even though each vehemently claims otherwise.
Dear Sarassin, if you dont mind, could you elaborate more on the identity of yhwh nd allah? Are they the same or different. Im also very curious to know if yhwh is on a spiritual plane higher than the angels? Are there deities who are higher than angels in terms of divinity? Where does that place jesus, buddha, etc? Are you a teacher, would be an honour to be a(your) student.
You promised to reply my mail when youre less busy sir.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by lookyzy: 5:08am On Sep 23, 2021

I am sorry that I am unable to attend to emails. I do receive alerts of people sending me messages and the last time I tried responding to private messages a couple of years ago, I started developing real friendly feelings with people from this forum and it took a greater time from my schedules in addition to the time I always 'spend' here on nairaland.

I am encouraged to continue coming here because of few people who offer inspiration and challenges, but I am ready to air my views and what I know about certain issues but I am not asking anyone to take my words for it. But to also spend time, space and other resources to study the world we find ourselves so we do not continue to do things that are anti to the desires and vision of the original creators of the world.

So, how is your sleep paralysis going ? Do not be scared. It is a wake up call to know that there is an intelligence so powerful that you become helpless and powerless. I remember that sleep paralysis occurred to me and that is what sparked my curiosity to begin the search.

Thankfully I did not know that it is called Sleep Paralysis, if I knew, I would have just ignored it cos I would have thought that medical science has the right answer. Ignore medical science and start studying about 'Bi-location'. Where your subtle smart bodies which are conscious energy field in and around the body goes out of alignment with the physical toy...lol. I called it toy, cos the other subtle energy bodies, which are actually conscious are much more powerful and actually have powers more than an atomic bomb. That is the level of energy you are in your core.

I have no idea what your inboxed email was, cos I do not even remember the email I used to register this username anymore, but I believe you should create 2hrs from the 24hrs you are given daily, to focus on those who gave you that 24hrs a day. It is not too much to ask for.

Sit down or lie down and close your eyes and let your thoughts run wild and forget time and the space you are. Allow the thoughts run wild, if the thoughts are negative nature, then you are negatively polarized and it is your duty to neutralize these polarities. When you do that, your karma will begin to be dissolved and the effects will be felts on the following levels;

1. Your brain connectivity to mind will fire the condones on the areas of your neutralized reasoning and form connectivities with network of neuro-transmitters and your brainwave pattern will change. You start thinking better.

2. Your mind will witness a kind of load being lifted, you will feel this, you wont miss the effect. When it occurred to me, a song I learnt while I was in church at childhood played on my head, it goes "He has taken, my burdens away (2x), then Hallelujah Jesus is mine (2x). Now, I do not consider myself a Christian because I only visit churches when invited, and I do not think it has to do with how the church understands Jesus Christ, I think it has to do more with Christ Consciousness, Cosmic Consciousness, which I believe I accessed. So, I felt loads lifted physically off my shoulders, and I mean I felt it.

3. Your Life begins to change, your start being loved by people you meet, you begin to succeed at everything you touch and do. Success becomes natural at that point, you do not have to ask God for it any longer, cos Creator's laws begin to conspire in your favor.

4. There is a universe out there, which we are. I do not know how to explain this, it is like a projection. Your light is projected to a part of the universe as a hologram and all you go through in life becomes a signature frequencies which at schumann resonance manifest your feelings and expressions, and some other stuff I like like to keep private until I know if I am allowed to share. You literally create realities instantly in that universe and which if done right start manifesting right here and I mean literally like magic. It happens to me daily.

5. This one will happen also, but you need physical efforts to perfect it. Your health will begin to improve and you now receive information on how to treat all diseases without a drug, without a drink of concoctions. Even heart diseases, kidney problems, liver issues, hypertension, stress, blood pressure can be treated within 5 minutes and those who do not have conditions that actually maintain excellent health and never get sick if they study Creator, Universe and their bodies.

So, Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit. If one can understand and master these levels of our existence including the mental body actions formed by our sub-conscious addictions to thoughts, actions and feelings can be mastered and steered to our desired functionalities to heal all aspects of our lives and when these are mastered, then you can begin to activate the kundalini and all the energy centers. This is not a walk in the park, no one is advised to activate this until you have cleared out your karma, pains, clear the energy centers and then....you become a physically living embodiment of the God force.

At the final stage, if you want to physically fly, using the body as a vehicle. Like Elijah in the Bible, then you will need to activate the Merkaba. That, my friend, is how you become a God and dine with our Creator only if these energies are put to positive use. You can not meet the Creator with an atom of darkness in you. That is what is meant by being Born Again, Being Spotless before God, because you can not meet him when you are still stuck in the matrix and believing all the nonsense in religious which stops humans from exploring their own bodies to elevate their consciousness to access certain frequencies and download knowledge to guide us through our journey through life.

Thanks and that is all for today.

Got to run, I have fishes to fry. I will respond to all comments, atheists are particularly invited to discuss with me, cos I was their guy. I was ignorant, now I am even more ignorant compared to the Creator. He is a Polymath. Imagine the best programmer being the best cook, the best architect and best at sport and everything including how to create universes and beings in them. That is something I want to learn to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. / The Law Of God And Righteousness, Do We Still Need The 10 Commandments? / Does The Bible Say It Is WRONG To Give Or Take BRIBE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.