Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (10579 Views)

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? / Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by shadeyinka(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sarassin:

I think that’s a very good point. In the study of Divinity one is made to separate pure doctrinal theses from the historical and etymological aspects and it is for that reason a theologian for instance can keep his faith and still question fundamental aspects of his religion. Many theologians I know are deeply sceptical of their religion per se but have no issues with faith which is a different matter entirely. The whole being greater than the sum of its parts.
You are right however, I still find it difficult understanding how faith could arise without a doctrine/letters. If the fundermental aspects of the scriptures are questioned, what remains?

I also believe that sometimes only a witness can accurately defend history. Sometimes, the best of the available materials are skewed.... The winner ususaly writes history and usually, the true history has been rewritten. The history of the second World war will be differently written by the Germans even though they lost the war.

Sarassin:

For me, the best way to understand the scriptures is to understand it as it was intended by its compilers.

This is the way we all aught to study the scriptures.vThis reinforces the fact that the scriptures were not written as History but as a compendium of his experience with God.

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Sarassin,

I have noted the mental masturbation generated by your inability to simply drop the ego complex and giving your Soul a chance to 'exist' without the 'resistance' of the analytical mind, your analytical mind which we call rational mind, the question is, how rational is it ? It was designed to 'govern' the robot, our physical bodies. So, it must fact-check that everything makes sense. Makes sense, note that word, but everything that makes sense in the physical dimension which our local 5 senses can 'understand'.

There is yet another aspect of us, which governs the sub-conscious, the capacity of understanding of this right hemispheric brain component which is governed by the higher self, sees to it, that everything makes sense in the other spiritual universe and the mental planes and overides the rational mind, because spirit, which powers on and off our bodies, do not originate from our bodies but from spirit world. I have had a glimpse of it.

I am having to tell you this, because I love you more than your ego will ever love you, but my ego do not love you, but I am more of my spirit these days, so I can be tolerant to your carefully engineered emotional activators.

I am having to write these long because I want to discourage the unserious readers and you are not one of them. But with an understanding that every mind can be cracked, so let me give you this final illustration on how 'wrong' the best rational mind, can be.

It is true that in our Universe, that Energy can not be created nor destroyed ? Right ? But our physical universe can only struggle to suggest the 'Source" of the Energy. Right ? There is a Source, and this is a hologram, alright ? And the source of the Light is outside of this universe.

In our physical senses, we are solid ? Right ? We are not. We are a generated Universe, Light at diverse frequencies.

In our Universe, rational mind says, it is chaotic. And it is chaotic as Earth and other entities move at great speed spins across the cosmos, right ? Well, this is not totally true when viewed outside of time and space. You can not expect static from a holograph, the electrons are in constant motion. So, looking at it outside of time and space, there is no chaos.

My advise;
You have almost put yourself in a corner and becoming compartmentalized with what seems to work and perfectly makes sense to you. I was there once, but I never made a dogma out of it. When I say I do step outside of Time and Space, I mean it, and you can do it if you will drop your pride.

The body generates electrical energy from the sun to power itself daily, but at night, we are supposed to reverse the process and generated magnetism. When you reverse electricity, you have magnetism, so if you reverse your breathing and generate just enough magnetism at threshold that Soul becomes just a little uncomfortable, it will bi-locate from the body and when you choose and vibrate at a certain schumann frequency, you should be able to exits in 2 places at the same time. You can be at the moon, at the Sun, at Ibadan, or where ever as long as you match those parameters needed.

Then you can see things for yourself. All that you are learning and practicing now are kindergarten compared to what is out there. Your body is a fuccking space ship, all our bodies are. And we must master this body, the mind and reverse engineer it to work for you and serve your mission instead of serving another Entity.

That is what the Creator knows we are capable of and some of us are on this journey do finally sense and interact in two universes at the same time, we actually input data into the quantum field and manifest it and know where we will be after we die from Earth and actually prepare our place there in the Star System we so merit. How would you feel if you have capacity of such importance that your priority is no longer food, shelter and clothings, but how you can help stop the asteroid, meteors, invading species and constructing the next Intergalactic systems. That is what you should aspire for, not some kindergarten allegories designed to keep the unawakened in check.

Do not try to make less of my research, I have made myself a guinea on this Cosmic research cos no one else I know choose to. And it sense to you to criticize my position, but trust me. What you are working on, is history, compared to the future I see. Those who have not upgraded their frequencies will so unhappy going forward and most people will go into alcohol and drugs just to find happiness, but as for some of us who have achieved this awakening, life is happy without nothing. We are the happiest humans on Earth, because we create everyday and we see it happen the way we created it.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
Sarassin,

I have noted the mental masturbation generated by your inability to simply drop the ego complex and giving your Soul a chance to 'exist' without the 'resistance' of the analytical mind, your analytical mind which we call rational mind, the question is, how rational is it ? It was designed to 'govern' the robot, our physical bodies. So, it must fact-check that everything makes sense. Makes sense, note that word, but everything that makes sense in the physical dimension which our local 5 senses can 'understand'.

There is yet another aspect of us, which governs the sub-conscious, the capacity of understanding of this right hemispheric brain component which is governed by the higher self, sees to it, that everything makes sense in the other spiritual universe and the mental planes and overides the rational mind, because spirit, which powers on and off our bodies, do not originate from our bodies but from spirit world. I have had a glimpse of it.

I am having to tell you this, because I love you more than your ego will ever love you, but my ego do not love you, but I am more of my spirit these days, so I can be tolerant to your carefully engineered emotional activators.

I am having to write these long because I want to discourage the unserious readers and you are not one of them. But with an understanding that every mind can be cracked, so let me give you this final illustration on how 'wrong' the best rational mind, can be.

It is true that in our Universe, that Energy can not be created nor destroyed ? Right ? But our physical universe can only struggle to suggest the 'Source" of the Energy. Right ? There is a Source, and this is a hologram, alright ? And the source of the Light is outside of this universe.

In our physical senses, we are solid ? Right ? We are not. We are a generated Universe, Light at diverse frequencies.

In our Universe, rational mind says, it is chaotic. And it is chaotic as Earth and other entities move at great speed spins across the cosmos, right ? Well, this is not totally true when viewed outside of time and space. You can not expect static from a holograph, the electrons are in constant motion. So, looking at it outside of time and space, there is no chaos.

My advise;
You have almost put yourself in a corner and becoming compartmentalized with what seems to work and perfectly makes sense to you. I was there once, but I never made a dogma out of it. When I say I do step outside of Time and Space, I mean it, and you can do it if you will drop your pride.

The body generates electrical energy from the sun to power itself daily, but at night, we are supposed to reverse the process and generated magnetism. When you reverse electricity, you have magnetism, so if you reverse your breathing and generate just enough magnetism at threshold that Soul becomes just a little uncomfortable, it will bi-locate from the body and when you choose and vibrate at a certain schumann frequency, you should be able to exits in 2 places at the same time. You can be at the moon, at the Sun, at Ibadan, or where ever as long as you match those parameters needed.

Then you can see things for yourself. All that you are learning and practicing now are kindergarten compared to what is out there. Your body is a fuccking space ship, all our bodies are. And we must master this body, the mind and reverse engineer it to work for you and serve your mission instead of serving another Entity.

That is what the Creator knows we are capable of and some of us are on this journey do finally sense and interact in two universes at the same time, we actually input data into the quantum field and manifest it and know where we will be after we die from Earth and actually prepare our place there in the Star System we so merit. How would you feel if you have capacity of such importance that your priority is no longer food, shelter and clothings, but how you can help stop the asteroid, meteors, invading species and constructing the next Intergalactic systems. That is what you should aspire for, not some kindergarten allegories designed to keep the unawakened in check.

Do not try to make less of my research, I have made myself a guinea on this Cosmic research cos no one else I know choose to. And it sense to you to criticize my position, but trust me. What you are working on, is history, compared to the future I see. Those who have not upgraded their frequencies will so unhappy going forward and most people will go into alcohol and drugs just to find happiness, but as for some of us who have achieved this awakening, life is happy without nothing. We are the happiest humans on Earth, because we create everyday and we see it happen the way we created it.

grin grin grin Billyonaire You do not need me to belittle your 'research', you're doing a mighty fine job of that yourself.
I asked a straight-forward question courteously and 10 posts or so later you’re still thrashing around like a fish on a hook blathering on about holograms and the mother-ship, this is just tiresome.

I think you have a Napoleon complex. Get a grip on yourself already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by egbabiekperemo1: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
Sarassin,

My advise;

90percent of nairalanders are poor, hungry n jobless, they wont understand all this hogwash u spill on nairaland everyday. Just a harmless opinion

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Sarassin:

grin grin grin Billyonaire You do not need me to belittle your 'research', you're doing a mighty fine job of that yourself.
I asked a straight-forward question courteously and 10 posts or so later you’re still thrashing around like a fish on a hook blathering on about holograms and the mother-ship, this is just tiresome.

I think you have a Napoleon complex. Get a grip on yourself already.

You have no such capability to belittle my research and experience, not soon. What surprises me is why you keep following me up on every thread I create to document my experience. Why dont you quit, cos I havent got time to play your little emotional games.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

90percent of nairalanders are poor, hungry n jobless, they wont understand all this hogwash u spill on nairaland everyday. Just a harmless opinion

If you guys are 90% poor and hungry and jobless, then you could be right ? Those who go through such deadly triangle of poverty, hunger and joblessness cos also have reduced brain activity, you can equally add that they are also too dumb and incapable of rational response to this thread.

Now I understand.

Big fishes must move to bigger waters then.

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by goldentie4real: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
@Billyonaire

Please what are the benefits of activating someone chakras? I have activated all seven chakras including the crown chakra but nothing seems happening except the feeling of circling on my head and tingling sensation on third eye.
Also do you believe that there are earth angels?
Do you also believe that empaths exist?
Thanks
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2017
goldentie4real:
@Billyonaire

Please what are the benefits of activating someone chakras? I have activated all seven chakras including the crown chakra but nothing seems happening except the feeling of circling on my head and tingling sensation on third eye.
Thanks

From bottoms Up;

Yes, Empaths exist and I am one.

Earth Angels ? Angels and other inter-dimensional beings are multi-dimensional entities and can exist in any planet or Space/Time coordinate. So Yes, we have some humans here who are actually Light Workers and I have met quite a number of them, some do not even know they are angelic beings. But I can spot one when I see one.

How do you know you have activated all energy center ? When done, there is no mistaken the effect. Your entire perception about life will change, but even if you have activated all chakras as you started. Now, it all depends on your level of awareness and Consciousness. You should be able to know things instantly without need to read about them. Except that reading will only confirm what your mind downloads straight from the Quantum Field.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

You have no such capability to belittle my research and experience, not soon. What surprises me is why you keep following me up on every thread I create to document my experience. Why dont you quit, cos I havent got time to play your little emotional games.

Lighten up Billyonaire, you keep tossing out these false narratives that cut no ice, you say I “follow you up from every thread you create”. Do you want to add a ‘persecution complex’ to your growing list?

Somewhere in the deep recesses of NL I seem to remember commenting on a thread of yours once, let us even say it was a charitable twice in maybe 4 years, erm....following you up indeed!

Truly it’s been comedy gold, have a KitKat, relax and try not to let the inter-galactical holographic mother ship leave you behind. Ciao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Mskidman: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
goldentie4real:
@Billyonaire

Thanks
How do you activate your chakras?
Thanks
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by goldentie4real: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
@Billyonaire

thanks for your prompt reply. Firstly I'm an empath but I read about the traits of earth angel and I have all the xteristics. Now the question is can I be an empath and an earth angel at the same time?

As regards chakra I feel tingling sensation on my third eye, I have this feeling that a crown is moving round my head. Although I'm still meditating Anyway I've always known that I'm special. thanks to you and some other people like sarasin, I think I'm beginning to find my purpose in life.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by goldentie4real: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
@Mskidman

You need to firstly activate your third eye, I used different methods,
1. I used chants TOE but you'll pronounce is as THOH
2.used Yoga method
3.sun gazing
You can search for these techniques on the internet.
After activating your third eye. You can activate others through constant meditation
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Mskidman: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
goldentie4real:
@Mskidman

You need to firstly activate your third eye, I used different methods,
1. I used chants TOE but you'll pronounce is as THOH
2.used Yoga method
3.sun gazing
You can search for these techniques on the internet.
After activating your third eye. You can activate others through constant meditation
Thank you so much.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

From bottoms Up;

Yes, Empaths exist and I am one.

Earth Angels ? Angels and other inter-dimensional beings are multi-dimensional entities and can exist in any planet or Space/Time coordinate. So Yes, we have some humans here who are actually Light Workers and I have met quite a number of them, some do not even know they are angelic beings. But I can spot one when I see one.

How do you know you have activated all energy center ? When done, there is no mistaken the effect. Your entire perception about life will change, but even if you have activated all chakras as you started. Now, it all depends on your level of awareness and Consciousness. You should be able to know things instantly without need to read about them. Except that reading will only confirm what your mind downloads straight from the Quantum Field.
howdy Billy,am i an angelic being or what?nwayz what you got so far?
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sarassin:

Lighten up Billyonaire, you keep tossing out these false narratives that cut no ice, you say I “follow you up from every thread you create”. Do you want to add a ‘persecution complex’ to your growing list?

Somewhere in the deep recesses of NL I seem to remember commenting on a thread of yours once, let us even say it was a charitable twice in maybe 4 years, erm....following you up indeed!

Truly it’s been comedy gold, have a KitKat, relax and try not to let the inter-galactical holographic mother ship leave you behind. Ciao

So you follow me all around nairaland because I toss around false narrative ? What makes you think you know enough to ascertain what is false ? I am asking this question because a primary one kid, could vehemently deny existence of gravity but false flat down when tossed from a chair.

Do us all a favor and stop following me around, I will really appreciate that. My schedule is quite busy these days and the little time I have to communicate with the populace on this forum should be channeled properly, okay ?

Do not attempt to sound stupid on this thread henceforth. It is either you have something to offer or everything which is beyond your little mental conjectures sounds like false. You are not yet close to understanding the cosmos.

I do not really know why you follow me around. Please quit this nonsense.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

So you follow me all around nairaland because I toss around false narrative ? What makes you think you know enough to ascertain what is false ? I am asking this question because a primary one kid, could vehemently deny existence of gravity but false flat down when tossed from a chair.

Do us all a favor and stop following me around, I will really appreciate that. My schedule is quite busy these days and the little time I have to communicate with the populace on this forum should be channeled properly, okay ?

Do not attempt to sound stupid on this thread henceforth. It is either you have something to offer or everything which is beyond your little mental conjectures sounds like false. You are not yet close to understanding the cosmos.

I do not really know why you follow me around. Please quit this nonsense.

You are so funny Ronald McDonald will soon be out of a job! Who are you kidding?

So in addition to this persecution complex of yours you have difficulty in comprehension. Your false narrative was that I was following you around, read the post of mine you quoted. Your narrative is as false as the rest of your turkey-speak.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
howdy Billy,am i an angelic being or what?nwayz what you got so far?

Thanks to you BlaqCoffee109, I have crossed what is considered human sanity. In all honesty, I promised to share vital data as I download them, but it seems that even an attempt to explain makes people look at one as if one is crazy. I mean how do you tell someone that you can become just anything in order to understand it.

A brief one for you to ponder on; In order to understand 'TIME', I became TIME. It just downloaded. I had to become THOUGHT to know the true nature of thoughts. And I became 'someone', as in, I tuned into someone, and felt all the feelings and emotions of that person. How cool is that ? Or how crazy is it ?

How did I do it ? I do not remember, but when one gets tuned to the frequency of the Cosmic Field, then it just becomes known how to 'become' things. When you descend down from there ? You forget how you do it.

There are more crazy experiences I could explain, like when someone speaks to me, and I know it is not that person, but an energy being or entity speaking through that person. To confirm that my discernment is actually not a misunderstanding, when you ask that person what and why he/she made the statement. They deny making such statements.

Lastly, the Creator sometimes take over the body and steer one to the perfect direction.

It is an awesome world for me now. Yet I remain human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have crossed what is considered human sanity. In all honesty, I promised to share vital data as I download them, but it seems that even an attempt to explain makes people look at one as if one is crazy. I mean how do you tell someone that you can become just anything in order to understand it.

A brief one for you to ponder on; In order to understand 'TIME', I became TIME. It just downloaded. I had to become THOUGHT to know the true nature of thoughts. And I became 'someone', as in, I tuned into someone, and felt all the feelings and emotions of that person. How cool is that ? Or how crazy is it ?

How did I do it ? I do not remember, but when one gets tuned to the frequency of the Cosmic Field, then it just becomes known how to 'become' things. When you descend down from there ? You forget how you do it.

There are more crazy experiences I could explain, like when someone speaks to me, and I know it is not that person, but an energy being or entity speaking through that person. To confirm that my discernment is actually not a misunderstanding, when you ask that person what and why he/she made the statement. They deny making such statements.

Lastly, the Creator sometimes take over the body and steer one to the perfect direction.

It is an awesome world for me now. But I remain human.

You downloaded this? I hope it flushed away. If we asked how you did it now you’ll answer with a grunt. Assuming of course that the human Billy it was who took the dump!

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2017
@Billyonaire,this is good...though your narrative is in the scientific,i know and understand your experience thus far;infact it is common to be able to read thoughts of people at this level etc,but remember our goal is meeting and knowing the creator...LoJ has reached that point...He met The Divine Diety...at some point,being human he let fear limit him as he heard the command 'Follow me!That command is to be executed as a lifelong event in this veil by following the way,not as in momentarily at that level of conciousness he was because that will mean him putting off this house permanently...You might want to talk to LoJ about his meeting with The Divine Diety,The Creator.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
@Billyonaire,this is good...though your narrative is in the scientific,i know and understand your experience thus far;infact it is common to be able to read thoughts of people at this level etc,but remember our goal is meeting and knowing the creator...LoJ has reached that point...He met The Divine Diety...at some point,being human he let fear limit him as he heard the command 'Follow me!That command is to be executed as a lifelong event in this veil by following the way,not as in momentarily at that level of conciousness he was because that will mean him putting off this house permanently...You might want to talk to LoJ about his meeting with The Divine Diety,The Creator.

I prefer to use Scientific Approach to my search as I am careful enough not to be conned by Astral or Cosmic proxy entities. LoJ, should navigate out of the Astral level of consciousness and it is very tricky, cos it is a vaster world of formlessness and mental creations. I was able to go beyond that realm into the Pure Spirit world, where Life is more real and I saw the mainframe hosting us. And I met 'someone', which I consider the one running my life. My owner, and if that is God, the Creator, then I have no doubts. Because who ever, at my level of understanding of the Universe, was able to increase my bandwidth, my memory capacity and the functionality of my brain is someone I dream to be like.

I am not doubting LoJ, even though I have on one occasion experienced what it is to be the Creator, just may be a molecular level of its vibration, cos a little more will strip the matter of atoms and render the vehicle incapacitated for Soul Connectivity and Steering.

No one can see the creator yet live, was what echoed on my mind. I do not think this is a discouraging warning but I think it is the fact that the purity of the Creator's Vibration can strip our anti-matter aspect of its latency. It is also possible to meet Cosmic Beings, who on our level of understanding we could term as the creators. I want to meet. I have met 3 cosmic beings, who call me by my native name, but the last experience which was more real than this world was totally something outside the Astral level, cos of the entire explicable scenario and the vibrations, I choose not to make such statements as it will automatically set a threshold on my search. But who ever that fellow, owns us, or at least me.

My channel was changed, cos I lost sight and all I could see was the black/white flicker screen that appears when you search TV channels, then, bluescreen that appears when a PC crashed, then I saw the Cosmic Mainframe which Souls are hosted and projected down here and my memory capacity was upgraded and I was conscious of these happening, I stood up totally in sync with the field with direct connection to source I suppose, but if LoJ has met with the Creator, which I do not doubt, then I believe I can use scientific approach to meet with him too and have a beer with him if possible. I am not the type that believes in anything outside my experience, I want to know things using verifiable proofs as I am doing this for me. I am not interested in proselytization and evangelism. I am above all Religions now and I know it. Cos I can see the entire program and the decoy in the matrix and how to navigate through them. Our limited five senses can not really express everything.

Thanks for following and checking up on me.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2017
BlaqCoffee109,

A few moment after I typed the above, I got this download from the Field. I got reminder that some time ago, I was fascinated about the Universe and mechanics involved in its creation. Yes, I wanted to be a Cosmic Engineer and know how humans can be created and how the planets can be created. I was interested in joining the crew that create planets etc.

I was reminded with these words, that sheep need shepherds, and those angels are there to lead the sheep and get their request answered. And I am told I was at the backstage of the Universe, a place few have the signatures to preview. So, those Beings or Angels are actually symbologies of the energy beings who come in here to help others, but since I am interested in Creation, I am to meet the elite teams as I continue my scientific probe into the inner workings of the universe. That is why I was at the main-frame, where SOuls are hosted and where the holographic Universe is projected from. In a simple word. I went beyond Singularity and hit the neural lace at the mainframe. Got my upgrade now I feel great.

I feel relieved now, I am to meet a higher team at their niche, and that is where I prefer to be, I wanna be able to fly an inter-dimensional extra-terrestrial crafts if I wish. How cool will that be.

I believe we are on the same track, while others are dealing with entities who swim in here to assist humans, I am interested in that but also interested in how I can help create mega projects at the right time.

Be happy for me. I got to drive now. My life is magic now.

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by juanomowa(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Billyonaire:

I prefer to use Scientific Approach to my search as I am careful enough not to be conned by Astral or Cosmic proxy entities. LoJ, should navigate out of the Astral level of consciousness and it is very tricky, cos it is a vaster world of formlessness and mental creations. I was able to go beyond that realm into the Pure Spirit world, where Life is more real and I saw the mainframe hosting us. And I met 'someone', which I consider the one running my life. My owner, and if that is God, the Creator, then I have no doubts. Because who ever, at my level of understanding of the Universe, was able to increase my bandwidth, my memory capacity and the functionality of my brain is someone I dream to be like.

I am not doubting LoJ, even though I have on one occasion experienced what it is to be the Creator, just may be a molecular level of its vibration, cos a little more will strip the matter of atoms and render the vehicle incapacitated for Soul Connectivity and Steering.

No one can see the creator yet live, was what echoed on my mind. I do not think this is a discouraging warning but I think it is the fact that the purity of the Creator's Vibration can strip our anti-matter aspect of its latency. It is also possible to meet Cosmic Beings, who on our level of understanding we could term as the creators. I want to meet. I have met 3 cosmic beings, who call me by my native name, but the last experience which was more real than this world was totally something outside the Astral level, cos of the entire explicable scenario and the vibrations, I choose not to make such statements as it will automatically set a threshold on my search. But who ever that fellow, owns us, or at least me.

My channel was changed, cos I lost sight and all I could see was the black/white flicker screen that appears when you search TV channels, then, bluescreen that appears when a PC crashed, then I saw the Cosmic Mainframe which Souls are hosted and projected down here and my memory capacity was upgraded and I was conscious of these happening, I stood up totally in sync with the field with direct connection to source I suppose, but if LoJ has met with the Creator, which I do not doubt, then I believe I can use scientific approach to meet with him too and have a beer with him if possible. I am not the type that believes in anything outside my experience, I want to know things using verifiable proofs as I am doing this for me. I am not interested in proselytization and evangelism. I am above all Religions now and I know it. Cos I can see the entire program and the decoy in the matrix and how to navigate through them. Our limited five senses can not really express everything.

Thanks for following and checking up on me.

The Creator?! As you said man, there are Cosmic Beings termed as the creators.

We are gods, but there is a Grand God, who is the Creator. Anyone meet Him yet? I doubt it.

I have read in the Bible that He dwells in the Heavens of heaven, I understand what heaven mean here not as religion preached it, and each time I try to ascend that far, even with speed, I just fall back into my body. One time my guardian just laugh at me, but I said I won't stop. So who is that who has meet the Creator! How pure is he? In what planet did he meet Him?

Billy, have you climbed the Tree of Life before, I read in one of your post that you entered Mars. You should talk to one of the elevated beings there and asked them how to call them into this planet of ours, visibly; just saying, don't know if you will fancy it. One can converse with them with the mortal body and jot down. 'Cuz I see you are so much interested in the World of mystery of mysteries (magic), not in religion.

Pax.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by hayoholla(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
mr sarassin, as much as i understand your stance on the topic raised by mr billyonaire, i dont know if it will be sufficient of me to say, when it comes to some aspects of pseudo science, logic and reasoning falls like a pack of cards, i dont know if you can understand; but i am trying to relay it the best way i can. I understand mr billyonaire's prerogative very well, but telling him to dissect his research or rightly put his experiences in this less chartered territory to the insufficiency of english langauge, is a great unjust and a herculean task. i dont know the right term or word to use for something you know but it is difficult to put in words, let just settle with "indescribable". theres a book i will like you to download and read, its a book by david icke. it explains how what we perceive as reality, logic and reasoning fails to explain the astonishing engineering of the human consciousness, this explains why science has been shying away from the unknown and rather pitch her tent under the cozy atmosphere of empirical and observable data. the name of the book is "human race; get off your knees"
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
hayoholla:
mr sarassin, as much as i understand your stance on the topic raised by xxxxxxx, i dont know if it will be sufficient of me to say, when it comes to some aspects of pseudo science, logic and reasoning falls like a pack of cards, i dont know if you can understand; but i am trying to relay it the best way i can. I understand mr billyonaire's prerogative very well, but telling him to dissect his research or rightly put his experiences in this less chartered territory to the insufficiency of english langauge, is a great unjust and a herculean task. i dont know the right term or word to use for something you know but it is difficult to put in words, let just settle with "indescribable". theres a book i will like you to download and read, its a book by david icke. it explains how what we perceive as reality, logic and reasoning fails to explain the astonishing engineering of the human consciousness, this explains why science has been shying away from the unknown and rather pitch her tent under the cozy atmosphere of empirical and observable data. the name of the book is "human race; get off your knees"

Hello Hayoholla, well pseudo-science is what it is, open to vagaries. I have not asked the OP to dissect his research I merely asked him to clarify the title of his thread, his absolute statement that Allah is NOT YHWH. If I am not wrong, his statement implies that he has made an empirical study and arrived at that conclusion, he was most emphatic, OP did not say “he thinks Allah is not YHWH” or he “believes that Allah is not YHWH” he made a clear unequivocal statement. It was not beyond the realms of imagination that somebody asks him to justify his stance.

As you can see from the ensuing dissembling, rambling and prevarication he could provide no tangible response and subsequently went into melt-down. I do not think language was a problem here.

You asked me to look into a book by David Icke, regrettably I will not be taking you up on your invitation. I was here in England in the early 90’s when David Icke made his debut on Breakfast TV in his ill-fitting shell suit claiming that the Queen of England, the Prime Minsister and the politicians were all reptilians from another planet masquerading as humans. He was a clown then and he is still a clown now albeit one with a follower-ship, I never took him seriously then, and I am not about to start now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by MuttleyLaff: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sarassin:
Hello Hayoholla, well pseudo-science is what it is, open to vagaries. I have not asked the OP to dissect his research I merely asked him to clarify the title of his thread, his absolute statement that Allah is NOT YHWH. If I am not wrong, his statement implies that he has made an empirical study and arrived at that conclusion, he was most emphatic, OP did not say “he thinks Allah is not YHWH” or he “believes that Allah is not YHWH” he made a clear unequivocal statement. It was not beyond the realms of imagination that somebody asks him to justify his stance.

As you can see from the ensuing dissembling, rambling and prevarication he could provide no tangible response and subsequently went into melt-down. I do not think language was a problem here.

You asked me to look into a book by David Icke, regrettably I will not be taking you up on your invitation.
I was here in England in the early 90’s when David Icke made his debut on Breakfast TV in his ill-fitting shell suit claiming that the Queen of England, the Prime Minsister and the politicians were all reptilians from another planet masquerading as humans.
He was a clown then and he is still a clown now albeit one with a follower-ship,
I never took him seriously then, and I am not about to start now.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by iamnlia(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sarassin:

You asked me to look into a book by David Icke, regrettably I will not be taking you up on your invitation. I was here in England in the early 90’s when David Icke made his debut on Breakfast TV in his ill-fitting shell suit claiming that the Queen of England, the Prime Minsister and the politicians were all reptilians from another planet masquerading as humans. He was a clown then and he is still a clown now albeit one with a follower-ship, I never took him seriously then, and I am not about to start now.
I've read about that reptilian theory when I was reading about princess Diana's death circumstances, I even read an article quoting Vladimir Putin referring to her reptilian nature.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by hayoholla(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mr Sarassin, I know how David icke was ridiculed and all that, but what I believe is the man has been intentionally quoted out of quoted out of context, and albeit intentionally by his detractors, and who are not patient enough to understand what message he was trying to convey, and I don't hold his view as absolute truth though,the but beings he referred to as reptiles In his numerous books and interviews are literary manipulative and shape shifters alike.
I want to ask you sir, do you believe all humans are actually human only in flesh?

The unfortunate truth is, many a large number of the population finds it hard to reconcile this scaring truth like david icke exposes In his numerous books with their perceived reality. Thats human nature for you sire. "cognitive dissonance" I believe he shouldn't be persecuted out rightly for his works. They called him names and because, he veered off from the "accepted norm of reality"
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by iamnlia(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
juanomowa:

We are gods, but there is a Grand God, who is the Creator. Anyone meet Him yet? I doubt it.

I have read in the Bible that He dwells in the Heavens of heaven, I understand what heaven mean here not as religion preached it, and each time I try to ascend that far, even with speed, I just fall back into my body. One time my guardian just laugh at me, but I said I won't stop. So who is that who has meet the Creator! How pure is he? In what planet did he meet Him?

Billy, have you climbed the Tree of Life before, I read in one of your post that you entered Mars. You should talk to one of the elevated beings there and asked them how to call them into this planet of ours, visibly; just saying, don't know if you will fancy it. One can converse with them with the mortal body and jot down. 'Cuz I see you are so much interested in the World of mystery of mysteries (magic), not in religion.

Pax.
Mr. Juan I'll like to gain some knowledge from you, the fact that you have an erased thread means I can gain?
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
hayoholla:
Mr Sarassin, I know how David icke was ridiculed and all that, but what I believe is the man has been intentionally quoted out of quoted out of context, and albeit intentionally by his detractors, and who are not patient enough to understand what message he was trying to convey, and I don't hold his view as absolute truth though,the but beings he referred to as reptiles In his numerous books and interviews are literary manipulative and shape shifters alike.
I want to ask you sir, do you believe all humans are actually human only in flesh?

The unfortunate truth is, many a large number of the population finds it hard to reconcile this scaring truth like david icke exposes In his numerous books with their perceived reality. Thats human nature for you sire. "cognitive dissonance" I believe he shouldn't be persecuted out rightly for his works. They called him names and because, he veered off from the "accepted norm of reality"

David Icke does not expose anything, he is a charlatan and a self-promoter who has swindled a living peddling a thin gruel of new-age inanities with Sumerian and Arkkadian folk-lore. As I wrote earlier I actually watched his very first appearance on TV where he showed up with a very bad haircut and a shiny shell-suit, after he claimed that the Royal family and the politicians were reptiles he was booed off the program.

The only 'perceived reality' in his numerous books is the price.
I concur with you that he should not be persecuted for his beliefs, there are strait-jackets and padded cells now. It's David Icke we are talking about, he's as nutty as a fruitcake.
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamnlia:

I've read about that reptilian theory when I was reading about princess Diana's death circumstances, I even read an article quoting Vladimir Putin referring to her reptilian nature.
Vladimir Putin....charming! grin grin
Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
hayoholla:
mr sarassin, as much as i understand your stance on the topic raised by mr billyonaire, i dont know if it will be sufficient of me to say, when it comes to some aspects of pseudo science, logic and reasoning falls like a pack of cards, i dont know if you can understand; but i am trying to relay it the best way i can. I understand mr billyonaire's prerogative very well, but telling him to dissect his research or rightly put his experiences in this less chartered territory to the insufficiency of english langauge, is a great unjust and a herculean task. i dont know the right term or word to use for something you know but it is difficult to put in words, let just settle with "indescribable". theres a book i will like you to download and read, its a book by david icke. it explains how what we perceive as reality, logic and reasoning fails to explain the astonishing engineering of the human consciousness, this explains why science has been shying away from the unknown and rather pitch her tent under the cozy atmosphere of empirical and observable data. the name of the book is "human race; get off your knees"

Thanks for your vote of confidence, but please be unperturbed by the cacophonies of sarassin and his likes. I am dumbfounded that a people, who 'believe' they are on the track to discover what we are, and what God is, can be so dumbed down as the rest of the sheeps to criticize me on my journey. I keep wondering what I have to gain in a faceless forum. This forum is beneath a place I can come to throw tantrums. This is a forum I choose to associate to feel the pulse of the masses in this country.

My quest is a stubborn one. I am not on this quest for material gains or vain-glory. I am very comfortable materially and otherwise. I was fascinated with physics from childhood, and I grew up a prodigy, doubting the very existence of God, and I started this journey over 20yrs ago, from the first principle. Never listening to any religion tell me about God, when I can cleary see that the Pastors could not answer my basic questions of why people die and how I can not see my late grannies anymore. That is when I started this quest. I have sacrifice so much financial gains to engage in Sciences in order to use a verifiable tool to proof what I am and why I was birthed.

I started searching for God from Christianity, fasting and praying without meeting that creator and i went ahead to study over 10 more religions over a period of years and it didnt pan out. I left religions into Science and it became a wild goose chase before I figure out the real nature of Quantum Physics and Quantum Biology, as well as the Science of Consciousness, then I became atheist and never stopped that search. In searching for God, I realized there are Gods, and I found a compelling evidence of a Creator, and I actually stepped outside the Universe, this universe to the back-stage and I what I saw, words can not pen them down, because our very human languages are so limited. I have stepped outside of Time and Space and I know how this world works and I say, now, that I am no longer an atheist, because I have met with Beings, atleast 3 of them. I have seen thread where people say they meet angels to seek financial gains, again, I am not interested in any Spirit being giving access to finances, I can do that myself with my human efforts. I wanted to see the Creator, learn how to design and build planets, design the modules to design a moon, and also how to create robots. So, you see why they consider my journey a lie ? Because they are mentally poor. I am running successful businesses and I now know nothing is impossible, so if I aspire to meet the Creator, then I set a goal that ANY entity who is less than the Creator can not fathom. If an Entity can not provide me with the design modules and engineering details of how to design a planet or even a Universe, is that one a God ?...lol. I have no time for persons who meet angels and act as if they have scored points. Because I am constantly in company of angels and that does not mean there is anything special about it. Angels know what we are, and they are here to assist us cos out there, they know our capabilities. It is that capability that I harness in my inner journies to design my destiny towards becoming the greatest version of myself.

sarassin and his buddies are right in their adventures with the Angels, which happens basically within the Universe, that is an added advantage to me, because for me. I have had a glimpse of the back-stage of the Universe, and Life over there is a million or times more real than this one, and when I say a million times, it is an understatement, I am being conservative.

Allow sarassin the luxury of his tantrum, I believe most of them know my pedigree, my old self would have placed him where he belongs but I have chosen to be a better man. Cos in the end, I am on my search and I have not criticized anyone here about their experiences, I am just stating mine. I am not here to gain accolades.

Stay well.

1 Like

Re: There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2017
juanomowa:

Pax.

First off, avoid the hastiness of putting a caveat that 'meeting our creator is mission impossible'. You can not sound such conviction based on your level of understanding because others may be on higher level of consciousness while physically alive on this Earth.

If you mean jotting down what the Entities converse, I actually do better. They type through me. I just sit on the computer and my fingers just move on their own and type the words as they flow through my mind. That has happened many times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? / The Experience Lagos 2012 / Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.