Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked (10291 Views)

Nigerian Lady’s In Shock As Her Nud3 Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover / Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Bibi294(f): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2017
MaritzaNL:
As in eh babe, they say na love, but that's having fish brain.

Dem never born that guy wey go make me send him nudes.
Babes,anyways, nudes dey plenty....nude lipstick...nude bags..nude shoes... So I've got a lot to send him grin
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by izospindle(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2017
doctorkush:
ummmh.. take it down with Vaseline abi cheesy
this lady wants our "hackers" to have sore beats abi grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Bibi294:

Babes,anyways, nudes dey plenty....nude lipstick...nude bags..nude shoes... So I've got a lot to send him grin
Hahahahahahaha, you don burst my head grin.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Lordapson23(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Send me a pm, ama help her out but like seriously, ladies really need to stop this shii already..

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by tosyne2much(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2017
The world has gone weird that people now gather unclad pictures and make money from it... People who keep "send me your unclad pictures" relationship should be ready to face the consequences

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Malayy(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2017
your friend or you.. You still never talk true.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2017
Hello missbeckykisses

Am so sorry for your friend as regards the issue. Am not sure The admin can allow you to post the url here cos of security reasons

Cc: lalasticlala or can she?

And as regards the website pulling the photo down, I think it depends on how you approach them.

I wish i could help but am not sure if I'll have the time
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by vicben27(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Its better not to send at all to avoid stories that touches the heart, even if you don't leak it, someone else might see it in your phone and leak it. Some people are that wicked.

But then why should someone be obligated to send nudes?
we are all emotional beings dear! especially ladies, once a lady gets sexually intimate with a man! there's some level of emotional connection and trust! so she gains some level of freedom with the so called individual ( its like yah his seen me naked, what's the big deal). my bae sends me nudes I do send her mine too its no big deal. my phone its for my use only my woman is allowed to operate my phone I don't keep too many frnds. the few I have knw their boundaries. besides you don't just leave stufs like that in your photo gallary there is always some where you can hide them.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by lereinter(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I'm not going to judge her for sending nudes, the danage has been done and she's already suffering for her actions. Next time(if there'd be one) she should be smart enough to crop out her face or send it on snap chat where it can't be saved without her knowledge.

this is a pro nude sender

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Bibi294(f): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
we are all emotional beings dear! especially ladies, once a lady gets sexually intimate with a man! there's some level of emotional connection and trust! so she gains some level of freedom with the so called individual ( its like yah his seen me naked, what's the big deal). my bae sends me nudes I do send her mine too its no big deal. my phone its for my use only my woman is allowed to operate my phone I don't keep too many frnds. the few I have knw their boundaries. besides you don't just leave stufs like that in your photo gallary there is always some where you can hide them.
Uncle Vic, what do you gain from seeing her nudes? I don't see anything special in seeing what you see almost everhtime.... Something you can't even touch or see..

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Op where is the link, I could crawl through the back end of the site without the admin noticing shiit
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by spaggyy(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2017
doctorkush:
ummmh.. take it down with Vaseline abi cheesy

Not everyone is in your crew bro
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Impostor: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2017
If she can pay 300,000 naira for my services, I would take the website down

SHUT THE HELL UP, THIEF

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Impostor: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Please all females I need your attention here, don't send your nude pictures to anyone on Whatsapp or social media, especially Whatsapp. My friend (name withheld ) fell for a guy she met some time ago and he was requesting nude pictures from her as proof of her love since they don't usually see each other and are quite distant, he visits her like once in a week, I don't know if the mods will let me post the name of the site that she saw her nudes. She is seriously devastated now and the admins of the site refused to take down the pictures. her guy is not helping matters and is claiming that someone might have Leaked it from her phone because he only uses her nudes for his pleasure since they are distant.
Please and please if you happen to send your nudes to anyone, you can delete them right away, from WHATSAPP FOLDER go to MEDIA go to WHATSAPP IMAGES the go to SENT and delete copies of the pictures because we found a stash of those in her phone that she actually deleted not knowing whatapp made backup copies of it. Please hear me out, and please we will need help too with taking down the pictures. Thank you

Don't be duped by giving any body here money, they will all start claiming to be hackers, your best bet is the admin, offer them some money. Please can you put the link here? Or private message me, lets see if we can do anything through the admin
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Impostor: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2017
If you must send nude pic, IT SHOULDNT HAVE YOUR FACE IN IT, your breast and puck are never an IDENTITY but your FACE is.
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by NnamdiN: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2017
A lot of nudes are not on the net and will never get there.
Because reasonable people received them grin
Make una no dey spoil show for us wey get sense.

Your friend(you) was just unlucky to have sent hers to foooolish foooool embarassed
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Same way am telling this friend of mine to stop sending nudes to her boyfriend, be busy sending nudes cos say na you love pass. Lovingitis grin.

The funniest thing is that the said guy is pestering me with calls and texts after all the nudes she don send to him.

Some guys no get conscience sha.
if she is sending let her remove her face
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2017
MaritzaNL:

am coming for you
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by dominique(f): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Tuham:
Hello missbeckykisses

Am so sorry for your friend as regards the issue. Am not sure The admin can allow you to post the url here cos of security reasons

Cc: lalast.clala or can she?

And as regards the website pulling the photo down, I think it depends on how you approach them.

I wish i could help but am not sure if I'll have the time

It's better she doesn't post it. Most adult site links has been marked by the spambots.
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2017
The site name is obvious (judging from your thread) and the site is popular too... They are able to hack into person's whatsapp without you knowing and then leak it.

Just won't mention the name. They got agents too.

And in addition to this, ladies go to their "so-called" boyfriend's house and after the sex romp, she sleeps off NAKED and then he finds that as an opportunity to take nude pictures of her and keep for crazy reasons...

Ladies should be very careful of this.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by PenisCaP: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Please all females I need your attention here, don't send your nude pictures to anyone on Whatsapp or social media, especially Whatsapp. My friend (name withheld ) fell for a guy she met some time ago and he was requesting nude pictures from her as proof of her love since they don't usually see each other and are quite distant, he visits her like once in a week, I don't know if the mods will let me post the name of the site that she saw her nudes. She is seriously devastated now and the admins of the site refused to take down the pictures. her guy is not helping matters and is claiming that someone might have Leaked it from her phone because he only uses her nudes for his pleasure since they are distant.
Please and please if you happen to send your nudes to anyone, you can delete them right away, from WHATSAPP FOLDER go to MEDIA go to WHATSAPP IMAGES the go to SENT and delete copies of the pictures because we found a stash of those in her phone that she actually deleted not knowing whatapp made backup copies of it. Please hear me out, and please we will need help too with taking down the pictures. Thank you

Is it clara?
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2017
After seeing all the happenings around a sensible woman will still send nudes. Even if he's ur husband don't even send the nudes. If en 1 see nudes mk en visit you den u UnCloth mk en see

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by vicben27(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Bibi294:

Uncle Vic, what do you gain from seeing her nudes? I don't see anything special in seeing what you see almost everhtime.... Something you can't even touch or see..
lol we don't get to see each other all the time, she's 4hrs away! as we all knw conji as always bin a bastard so we dy use that one take console our self.
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
MaritzaNL:

dem never born me?
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by MICHAELFROST(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2017
bullshit the guy leaked the pics I wonder what was achieved now from leaking the pics smh

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by PenisCaP: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
lol we don't get to see each other all the time, she's 4hrs away! as we all knw conji as always bin a bastard so we dy use that one take console our self.

I know both of u,
From benin to owerri grin
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Serves Her right undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by slimfairboy(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm, her pics have entered 'one corner'...

It's d job of 'dark hackers'

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by durasome(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2017
Yameater:

Haba 300k?
.and I tell you if you pay this 300k, you will by then be talking of two things (1) how your nudes were leaked and (2) how you were scarmed of 300k. It can never be taken down that easily so deal with that fact.
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Wolfleegeeon: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2017
Wow...thats serious.
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Same way am telling this friend of mine to stop sending nudes to her boyfriend, be busy sending nudes cos say na you love pass. Lovingitis grin.

The funniest thing is that the said guy is pestering me with calls and texts after all the nudes she don send to him.

Some guys no get conscience sha.

I sincerely do not mean to climb all over your post ....but there is something disturbing about it....I dunno, like mockery and dislike towards your "friend" and a certain gloating tinge about the pestering from the guy towards you

I hope it's all in my head, cos if not lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Mofe72: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:

Once you Send a media file on Whatsapp and it's confirmed with (1) tick, that's it.

Even if you flash your device, that person has it already.

And the backups are usually saved on the cloud.

Just don't send at all to avoid stories that touch.

Prevention is better than cure.

PS. Whatsapp is encrypted, so it's definitely the boyfriend that leaked it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here / Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? / Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.