Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked (10274 Views)

Nigerian Lady’s In Shock As Her Nud3 Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover / Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Bibi294(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
lol we don't get to see each other all the time, she's 4hrs away! as we all knw conji as always bin a bastard so we dy use that one take console our self.
Better go and get married
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by toastedbread: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
9japrof:
When will these hoes learn, after all the bitter experiences of others, they still want to have a personal example.

What hits the internet never leaves. If she can pay 300,000 naira for my services, I would take the website down

taking the website down doesn't and will not solve anything.

those nudes are stored in a server. except you get access to the site's server, na street you wan run person.
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
spaggyy:
What is the name of the site... I will see how I can help u take it down, and also if u can provide a link or a way I can locate her pics on the site.

That's another man business I can't take down the entire site
it's (link removed) please she needs help oo
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
femi4:
Why do ladies like taking their nudes pix if they don't have intention sending it to someone someday.

I can help her take it down but its not free
please add me on Facebook let's talk seriously
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
thowbie7ven:
OP...what's the website's name?...I can help her hack on to the site and take the pictures down in minutes...if you ain't comfy sharing it here, just PM me...I don't know why some useless dudes still do this...
thank you i just shared the site here on niarland, add me on Facebook so I can tell you her name and the link to locate the particular picture
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lordapson23:
Send me a pm, ama help her out but like seriously, ladies really need to stop this shii already..
please add me on Facebook
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Impostor:

Don't be duped by giving any body here money, they will all start claiming to be hackers, your best bet is the admin, offer them some money. Please can you put the link here? Or private message me, lets see if we can do anything through the admin
you dont get, we have contacted the admin of the site and he told us that he can't take it down unless we are willing to pay a huge amount of money which he mentioned as 1.5million, even her man said he can't spend that kind of money to take down nudes. Please any real hacker is needed at this point. She's really not happy with situations now
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by PenisCaP: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
you dont get, we have contacted the admin of the site and he told us that he can't take it down unless we are willing to pay a huge amount of money which he mentioned as 1.5million, even her man said he can't spend that kind of money to take down nudes. Please any real hacker is needed at this point. She's really not happy with situations now

Now this is serious
I can help get a hacker..
Is it her man the same peraon that got it leaked.
He should be arrested first.

Lets chat on watsapp
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by ukemepeter: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
give me a kal 07062916311 nt a chat issue..or u let d gal kal me
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
PenisCaP:

Now this is serious
I can help get a hacker..
Is it her man the same peraon that got it leaked.
He should be arrested first.

Lets chat on watsapp
please add me on Facebook check my profile let's talk about it
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by fabulousnize(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
give me the site name
missbeckykisses:
Please all females I need your attention here, don't send your nude pictures to anyone on Whatsapp or social media, especially Whatsapp. My friend (name withheld ) fell for a guy she met some time ago and he was requesting nude pictures from her as proof of her love since they don't usually see each other and are quite distant, he visits her like once in a week, I don't know if the mods will let me post the name of the site that she saw her nudes. She is seriously devastated now and the admins of the site refused to take down the pictures. her guy is not helping matters and is claiming that someone might have Leaked it from her phone because he only uses her nudes for his pleasure since they are distant.
Please and please if you happen to send your nudes to anyone, you can delete them right away, from WHATSAPP FOLDER go to MEDIA go to WHATSAPP IMAGES the go to SENT and delete copies of the pictures because we found a stash of those in her phone that she actually deleted not knowing whatapp made backup copies of it. Please hear me out, and please we will need help too with taking down the pictures. Thank you
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by fabulousnize(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
give me the site. the earlier the better

missbeckykisses:
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Impostor: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:

Ok, PM me and also send me the link, I'll get someone to talk to you.
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by kokoA(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nairaland Vaseline association be waiting for the site like..

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Impostor: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
kokoA:
Nairaland Vaseline association be waiting for the site like..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin idiot
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by spaggyy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
it's (link removed) please she needs help oo

Send me a personal message 08067984710 on whatsapp
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by PenisCaP: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
please add me on Facebook check my profile let's talk about it

I dnt do facebook are u on insta?.
Or watsapp would be better
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by 9japrof(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
toastedbread:

taking the website down doesn't and will not solve anything.

those nudes are stored in a server. except you get access to the site's server, na street you wan run person.

OP looks your brain has been fried with heat like toastedbread that's why you can't read in between the lines.

On my post you would see the text" what hits the internet never leaves" , so it was clear that I mentioned that the chances of the picture resurfacing is still very likely.

300k is a small price to pay for stupidity
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Please all females I need your attention here, don't send your nude pictures to anyone on Whatsapp or social media, especially Whatsapp. My friend (name withheld ) fell for a guy she met some time ago and he was requesting nude pictures from her as proof of her love since they don't usually see each other and are quite distant, he visits her like once in a week, I don't know if the mods will let me post the name of the site that she saw her nudes. She is seriously devastated now and the admins of the site refused to take down the pictures. her guy is not helping matters and is claiming that someone might have Leaked it from her phone because he only uses her nudes for his pleasure since they are distant.
Please and please if you happen to send your nudes to anyone, you can delete them right away, from WHATSAPP FOLDER go to MEDIA go to WHATSAPP IMAGES the go to SENT and delete copies of the pictures because we found a stash of those in her phone that she actually deleted not knowing whatapp made backup copies of it. Please hear me out, and please we will need help too with taking down the pictures. Thank you

Pls do not tell anyone the link,some people here will manipulate you to tell them here so that they can also post it in there blogs.
if you love your friend,you wont tell post the link on whatapps or post it here,you should be thinking of damage control and do not pay anyone that says he can hack the site.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by vicben27(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
PenisCaP:

I know both of u, From benin to owerri grin
na!
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Twizzy30(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Op is it naijauncut. I mean the site
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by EvilMetahuman: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
9japrof:
When will these hoes learn, after all the bitter experiences of others, they still want to have a personal example.

What hits the internet never leaves. If she can pay 300,000 naira for my services, I would take the website down
why not blame the ediot that leaked the picture in the first place?

Why is nudity such a big deal in this shitty part of the world.
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Ogaezy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:

Missbeckykisses, who are you, the phone numbers, pictures and fake facebook profile you created are all fake. Those numbers on your profile aren't yours but belongs to someone and people are calling and texting the numbers, disturbing it. Take it down and if you created this account to make people continue disturbing those numbers on your profile, I'll advice you deactivate it. Moderators look into this matter of deceit.

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Raintaker(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nbote:
Anyone asking u for d site simply wants to go and feed their eyes... D damage is done and she jus has to live with it.. Once its on dat site den its on so many others.. U ppl blaming her for sending her for sending her nudes will also blame for for getting her heart broken. I'm pretty sure most of u have been caught in rather uncompromising positions.. If u know how many guys actually record u while u get it down with dem without u even knowing... D guy simply acted childish.
Not entirely right, some people like me actually know how to scrape posts off sites or hack an entire site.
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Raintaker(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Shiit.
This post is fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Raintaker(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ogaezy:

Missbeckykisses, who are you, the phone numbers, pictures and fake facebook profile you created are all fake. Those numbers on your profile aren't yours but belongs to someone and people are calling and texting the numbers, disturbing it. Take it down and if you created this account to make people continue disturbing those numbers on your profile, I'll advice you deactivate it. Moderators look into this matter of deceit.

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove
Thank God you also noticed, this Op and her threads is fake.
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Raintaker(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ogaezy:

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove
Thank God you also noticed, this Op and her threads are fake
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
The site is niajauncut.com
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please I need help seriously all of you hackers asking for link the site name is niajauncut.com
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please anyone that can take down this stupid site I will be glad, my friend is under tension now
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pleaseeeeeeeee she's the one that told me to send the site name, all these hackers are requesting money she doesn't have please the site name is niajauncut.com, help me take it down anyhow
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Just search niajauncut.com on Google I may have typed it wrong, the site is there, help me remove her pictures it's she's crying right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger / The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) / Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.