Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked (10295 Views)

Nigerian Lady’s In Shock As Her Nud3 Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover / Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Kimcutie: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Just search niajauncut.com on Google I may have typed it wrong, the site is there, help me remove her pictures it's she's crying right now
Is the first post on the site, her mata don enter one Chance... Cant help
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Lordapson23(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
please add me on Facebook

You didn't tell ur name..
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
well, young lady. I think you're doing the wrong thing at the right time. you're also creating an avenue for the world to search for the nudes of that your friend.

Don't be surprised, her friends may be here on nairaland too and this will probably and possibly make them see what they never expected .

Secondly, are you sure you're not an admin of that very website because I see this as a "business strategy" to boost a site's traffic.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
dominique:

It's better she doesn't post it. Most adult site links has been marked by the spambots.

That's just it

But she should use diplomacy strategy to let the owners of the site pull the image down

The deed has been done already but then, it's not something they should leave like that
Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by maxti: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Just search niajauncut.com on Google I may have typed it wrong, the site is there, help me remove her pictures it's she's crying right now

Thesite. Com/cpanel.

https://www.whois.com/whois/naijauncut.com

Re: How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked by mpowa(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chascop:
well, young lady. I think you're doing the wrong thing at the right time. you're also creating an avenue for the world to search for the nudes of that your friend.

Don't be surprised, her friends may be here on nairaland too and this will probably and possibly make them see what they never expected .

Secondly, are you sure you're not an admin of that very website because I see this as a "business strategy" to boost a site's traffic.

It's a messed up situation already, but if she can get it removed now(even If some ppl will see it), it's better or else her nude will remain on the net for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Lilo Shows Off Unshaved Vagina On Tv In Front Of Eric / I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here / Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.