Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) (44137 Views)

Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by mywells: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Like seriously @Saraki should have arranged for them,at lease kill one fat cow and two bags of rice where ever it get to amist this aso ebis club of Kwaran.there should have been arrangements for class.

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2017
QuietHammer:
I reside in kwara and believe me, most of them are fools. Saraki that should be drawn and quartered by four wild horses is the one treating them like this. Fools!

if you are a kwarans your people foolishness amazes me.
Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by KAYD007(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Nuclear Battles of Amala,semo and jollof rice shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by Babysheart(f): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Just imagine..Hungerbad
I would say what's on my mind later.
It's just too early
The crowd shocked shocked
Sai Barbarians
Hungry and still shouting.

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2017
dingbang:
Lol... I certainly don't want to believe this.. But if its real, I no dey marry Yoruba woman ooooooo
They are shameless set of pipu..See as dem be like chicken wey dem pack for cage..If na person wey get shame im for don vex go house, but dis wans still dey dia dem wan see the owambe ending.

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by abiolag(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2017
Serves them right. Who invited them in d first place

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by maidaddy: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2017
HeWrites:
These photos trending online shows men and women wearing Asoebi, sitting outside during the Introduction ceremony of Senate President, Bukola Saraki's daughter in Kwara State on Saturday.

Below is what the poster wrote:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/local-residents-all-decked-in-asoebi.html

is my mind playing tricks or they all have same design 'iro and buba'... wow wow wow

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2017
I'm sure one person don scam these people. Told them to buy the material as official asoebi to the wedding. Meanwhile, the family knew nothing about it. And wanted a strictly private family and friends affair.

I don't blame the Sarakis. This is a family celebration. No be everything u throw your gates open for.
I'm a very private person. I no fit imagine allowing This kind crowd for any private event wey I get.

So I understand but since e happen like this, and people turn up, as a politician, this would have been an opportunity to show the people that you care about them. Share the owambe rice make e reach them!

After all, that's what they're there for. grin

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2017
HeWrites:
These photos trending online shows men and women wearing Asoebi, sitting outside during the Introduction ceremony of Senate President, Bukola Saraki's daughter in Kwara State on Saturday.

Baba see crowd him fear

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by iriakanns(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2017
YORUBA PEOPLE TOO LIKE PARTY,THEY USE EVERY OPPORTUNITY AT THEIR DISPOSAL TO PARTY.
IF PERSON DIE,NA SERIOUS PARTY BE THAT ONE OH.
IF YOU BORN,THAT ONE NA GRAND PARTY.
YOU TRAVEL OUT AND THEM DEPORT YOU, THAT ONE NA ELABORATE PARTY.
YOUR PIKIN GRADUATE FROM ILEKEWU, THAT ONE NA HOLY PARTY.
YOUR MAMA SICK COME RECOVER,THAT ONE NA KOKUMO PARTY.
YOU GO MECCA COME BACK, THAT ONE NA PARTY OF AJI'S AND AJA'S.
YOU BEEN THEY SCOT BEFORE,THEN YOU RENT ONE ROOM APARTMENT,THAT ONE NA PARTY OF ISHESHE BERE.

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON OH,
THANK GOD SAY I NO BE NIGERIAN.

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Ryabcool:
I gave up on Nigeria since 2016. Nigerians don't deserve a good life. They deserve the worst suffering possible, since they have chosen to blindly follow the worst set of politicians that are finishing them.

I concur totally bro, we truly deserve the leaders we get....

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by toprealman: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Packaging in picture!
Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2017
HeWrites:

Mr blogger This doesn't look like where a powerful family does wedding reception.

Keep lying.
Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2017
HeWrites:

Is it not good for them?Any little thing,they wl go and sew Uniform without consulting the person celebrating,at least to capture them in their expense.

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2017
That you're wearing Aso-ebi does not necessarily mean you were inviting to the occasion undecided

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by ghettochild4u(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2017
Afonja people can like to disgrace me ooo

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by tealaw(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Witches and wizards locked out
Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Because of free jollof rice, this afonjas are disgracing us. It is well. That what you get when you voted a tyrant into power. Enjoy yourself outside there to the fullness grin

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by sheffyUTD(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2017
HeWrites:

You should be banned for peddling false information. This is pure nonsense from you.
Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Na dem na,coneheads,looking for free amala n ewedu grin
see dem,psy babarians with nylon to embezzle amala lolsss grin grin

sophisticated hungry coneheads grin

Later will see them on here looking for rats n cockroaches on every Ipob/Igbo SE thread with vigor.. All round mogbomoya coneheads grin grin grin
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Saraki is an institution in Kwara. This crowd represent that patronage. Simple!

Many of you miss the economy of the crowd. Calculate the cost of ankara yardage used by each attendant. The women will have iro, buba and ipele in ankara fabric. The men will have sokoto, buba and agbada. Women will need about 8yards and 10 for men. Average it to 9yrds per attendant. Multiply just the number of people in view by 9 (there are many outside the view and we are not worried about them). The result is total number of yardage, just for those in view! How much is the ankara per yard? Multiply the price/yard by total number of yardage, this is how much money was spent on ankara. Do same for gele at 2yrds for women and half for men's fila.

So if Yoruba should stop aso ebi, many textile mills will go bankrupt.
Many textile marketers will go out of business.

At rate of one meat per person, to feed meat to the people in this crowd will take one and half cows. But we know in reality its three or more meat per person in a gathering like this. So at rate of three meat pieces per person those in this crowd will consume about three cows.

Do you get this many people at a single Yoruba parties? Yes.
In Yorubaland, on a Saturday alone, how many parties are hosted? Over three hundred!

If you slaughter cows at just half of total events, for this many people, three pieces of meat served per person....fair estimate is 3cows multiplied by 150. 450cows are slaughtered per Saturday in Yorubaland. How much is a cow?
Multiply price of a cow by 450. This is how much, by fair estimate, Yorubas spend on cow per Saturday.

How many Saturdays in a year?

Now you can see the impact Yoruba has over the sustenance of life and income for cow merchants.

If Yoruba should stop slaughtering cow many Fulani cow rearers and herdsmen will be economically wrecked!

How about beers, soft drinks, wine, ice...

Half of the economy of Nigeria is made possible and kept buoyant by a simple cultural outing of Yoruba every Saturday. This does not factor in Friday owambe and Sunday owambe....just Saturday!

We have a new Aare Ona Kakanfo, to be crowned soon. How many cows do you suppose will be killed at this single event?

So instead of calling people in aso ebi poor, you all need to put into perspective the impact nationally if they stop wearing aso ebi.

Lol this guy analysed owambe/party data well. Igi iwe
Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
This crowd alone don reach one wedding, I bliv they are not invited

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Jaiyeola24:
Why are some people like given wrong information now? Am not a politician neither interested in politics but the caption was wrong,that place they converged was not the venue of the event that is State Secretariat the supporters belongs to different groups and that secretariat is their rendezvous, the event venue is Kwara hotel not too far from where they converged from there they move to their various tent at the venue. Pls don't spread false information.

Tell the haters that are scared of the large number of Saraki's supporters! The guests were entertained at over 4 locations at Ilorin, everybody had a jolly time, free ankara, plenty of food and gifts.
Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by Phylix76: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2017
THIS IS UNFAIR COMPLETELY. A BIG SHAME TO PEOPLE WHO ARE QUIET HUNGRY FOR OUNJE

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by newslifeop: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2017
No Iv

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by jossykondo: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2017
first,ask them how dey got the aso ebi?The aso ebi was shared for them free by so called sai leader,and for him to be able to give them d clothes he can as well locked them anywhere he want,it good na outside gate self and not zoo.God will help us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by ayorinde217(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2017
HeWrites:

This is madness of the highest order, you people should just give yourself sense for once
Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Hahahahahhaahha

Awon James alabase
Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by otbanty: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2017
what a show of shame,look at hw dere so called leader treated dem and dis won't stop dem from following him.
Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Eyah so sad. Clearly its not the bride, brides mum or grooms mum dt gave them this asoebi. Wealthy yorubas dont do ankara asoebi for weddings.

Im guessing some oversabi political psycophant just made money out of the association of saraki supporters. Made them buy ankara and enter bus to ogun state to go and celebrate wt their son.

I wouldnt have allowed them in too. Like seriously, so theyll come and spoil d wedding pictures and videos, besides strangers shouldnt be welcome at weddings.
They should have at least put a few canopies over their heads and shared some crates of soft drinks sha. This is really not nice. Hopefully they will learn their lesson and not show up for his next campaign.

1 Like

Re: Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2017
7Alexander:
Bros, you get plenty time oo
na joblessness dey worry Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue / Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.