Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (57683 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
A BEACH IN THE NORTH? op where did you get this stupid post from, and the readers are not even inquiring about that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Where exactly in the barren desert wastelands of Northern Nigeria do they have beaches?

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by iammolise(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
pls oh, am not being sentimental or mocking or anything oh, but i'm curious,...why do Islamic clerics(alfa ) wife have to wear this 'burka', why the all body n face covering

Years back when my younger sister first saw two women in this 'burka', she ran n cried, she hid behind my dad... It was her first time of seeing such, probably thought she had seen a masquerade(no offense oh ) abeg b4 una(muslims) rain on me.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
MissJoy29:
Good. That's settled then. grin grin
sure dear..hope u slept well?
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
sirBLUNT:
sure dear..hope u slept well?
Yes I did. You?
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by BadBlaize(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
why the Mata dey pain u like this?

I hate hypocrites..

hope my answer is gud enuf for you
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
MissJoy29:

Yes I did. You?
nah i had a nightmare of my friend beating me in the game of chess...he actually did in reality am yet to get over it but am good nw after talking wit my crush....
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Thylord(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
wordbank:
Anambra man say na LOMANCE grin
collent lomance
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
sirBLUNT:
nah i had a nightmare of my friend beating me in the game of chess...he actually did in reality am yet to get over it but am good nw after talking wit my crush....
Eeyah! Sorry about it. You will beat him next time.
You play it professionally?

I'm glad I helped cheer you up.
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
MissJoy29:

Eeyah! Sorry about it. You will beat him next time.
You play it professionally?

I'm glad I helped cheer you up.
yeah i play it proffesionally,and am pretty sure am goimg to beat him next time..thanks for making my day...
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by blackfase(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Beach up North? How possible is that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Taireblaze(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
wordbank:
Anambra man say na LOMANCE grin
Hausa Man Say na Relomance
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by SalJay(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
Hahahahahh my Belle oooo
my head ooo
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
sirBLUNT:
yeah i play it proffesionally,and am pretty sure am goimg to beat him next time..thanks for making my day...
That's wonderful. Well done.

Sure you will. I'm rooting for you.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by QuestionMark910: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
CastedDude:
But what caught the attention of most people - was the couple's dressing most especially the lady who covered herself in a Burka from head to toe.

The duo were spotted happily at a beach in the northern part of Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-takes-covered-partner-beach-north-got-people-talking.html
Where in northern Nigeria can you find a beach I beg make somebori answer me. Beach for northern Nigeria desert
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by QuestionMark910: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
blackfase:
Beach up North? How possible is that? undecided
Blackfase I beg make you help me tell them oh Beach for northern Nigeri where na only sand sand from one corner to the other??

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by yemsy13865(f): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
hummm....Muslim sadist

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by QuestionMark910: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Okay e be like say Lagos, or Eket or Port Harcourt or Warri done become part of northern Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hi babe is a ninja grin

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tokziby:
Someone should tell me where beach is located in the North...

FG relocated Bar Beach to Katsina State when Fashola wanted to build Eko Atlantic. That's why Bar Beach isn't in VI anymore.
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Danladi7: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
someone chasing masquerade is now romantic! crazz people every where
The only time Christians will find it romantic is when they chase their partners unclad according to the holy bible cool
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by sinaj(f): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

You just gather talk full mouth
lipsrsealed
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Abeg where beach dey for north
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by SirAfoy1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
lol ojuju calabar

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by BiiDii(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Beach in the North guy educate ur-self
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Raina80(f): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Why is her clothes even an issue? It's her choice not everyone is going to wear swimwear especially in a religious and conservative neighbourhood how is this even issue? How many here have worn a swimming costume on a beach?
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by showstopperss(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
at least they are happy with each other..what else?
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
beach de north?..abi na Dubai b this

this is the funniest shi iv ever seen
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by joinnow: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Op
Report here take some slash for saying
The duo were spotted happily at a beach in the northern part of Nigeria.
There is no beach in Northern Nigeria.

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Beach in Northern Nigeria?

Issokay oooo
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
BadBlaize:

I hate hypocrites..
hope my answer is gud enuf for you
how is she an hypocrite?
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by jayben(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
WHERE IN THE NORTH IS THIS PLEASE OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.