Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (57662 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

She even wear socks in that heat Jesu shocked grin.... make I no talk lipsrsealed
Man like gypsey how’s the UK breeze treating ya ....
her feets are gonna smell like rotten fish, Bangin! really breezy! are you in Germany? babe! na so you fine reach? shocked so you are not gonna let me hold on to that your fine ass tongue eh?
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Rhaspody(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
I think the lady doesn't want to be seen with the man in public. Ladies this is a good way to cheat. Just wear burka with ur man in public and nobody will know its you
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=preciousuweh post=61688661]I didn't know there is a beach in the North undecided

Nna leave the couples make them enjoy their self in peace na. So person can not wear bukha to beach in peace again. Nigerians self.[/quote
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Soon grin
Okay o! na dis kind mike tyson looking people you wan make i dey compete with? dem go just knock me out! grin grin make i leave you for dem o! *Runs away fast* jumps fence*cool
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
gypsey:
her feets are gonna smell like rotten fish, Bangin! really breezy! are you in Germany? babe! na so you fine reach? shocked so you are not gonna let me hold on to that your fine ass tongue eh?

Dude..that Ukwu is takengringrin...stay off!

Cc:lefulefu
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
CastedDude:
Online users can't get enough of this trending photo after it was posted online. According to the social media user who shared this, a man decided to have fun with his partner as he took her to the beach. But what caught the attention of most people - was the couple's dressing most especially the lady who covered herself in a Burka from head to toe.

Netizens are trying to comprehend how and why the lady felt comfortable in wearing such cloth to the beach instead of wearing a relaxing outfit.

The duo were spotted happily at a beach in the northern part of Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-takes-covered-partner-beach-north-got-people-talking.html
my opinion is there a beach in the north
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Randy91:

errr...okay o! you lucky chap!, grin i don't want you to knock me out!

* Runs away fast and jumps fence* cool
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by cerowo(f): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Cool, may hi love you kiss ??
Love you too....there's no harm in reciprocating grin
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by nwoye72: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Point of correction,no such beach in the northern part of nija
CastedDude:
Online users can't get enough of this trending photo after it was posted online. According to the social media user who shared this, a man decided to have fun with his partner as he took her to the beach. But what caught the attention of most people - was the couple's dressing most especially the lady who covered herself in a Burka from head to toe.

Netizens are trying to comprehend how and why the lady felt comfortable in wearing such cloth to the beach instead of wearing a relaxing outfit.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-takes-covered-partner-beach-north-got-people-talking.html
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by heryur(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
why the Mata dey pain u like this?
I wonder ooooo...some people just prefer to use paracetamol to another man headache

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Just imagine diz was a dream and someone masked up lyk this holding u
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by famzing(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Beach in north... ?
OP continue, where is it located ?
Am on my way.

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
funny, she's not use to beach life
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by sirjomore(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
CastedDude:

There is no such beach in northern Nigeria...
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
CastedDude:

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Randy91:

longest time grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
lefulefu:

longest time grin grin grin

Lolz.... Guy na madt hustling oooo....#no time to look back again oooo
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by 2nattie(m): 12:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Beach for North ke? Is the entire northern part not landlocked? Make this OP no insult our intelligence jare
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2017
heryur:
I wonder ooooo...some people just prefer to use paracetamol to another man headache
thats is exactly what Christians of today enjoy to do, 'drinking paracetamol for Muslim pple headache'.

This is how they expect Muslim women to dress to the beach

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.