Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors (36187 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Lexusgs430: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wayo mother - supposed mother in-law.......
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by romoruyi(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nawa ooooo
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
She must be fined or pay in kind.......... I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by manikspears: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
modelmike7:
Some daughters do have 'em..........

cheesy you watched frank Spencer ni? The indomitables will not know what we are talking about.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Edoziesmart(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Are those suitors in.sane or what? in this tech age that someone be behaving like someone in stone age.
I know this is not ordinary. Village people at work.
But this my tribe people like to put us to shame in anything related to crime. Can't we just hustle without defrauding someone, SMH!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:
That is why i hate poor women and people

When i see a poor girl i run for my life

#No Filter Attitude
cheesy cheesy
Jude the clown

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by room089: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
E ba mi ki ole!
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Can u imagine.... Some men sha... Very stupid of them all
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by ogogoroNo1: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Lumig: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
From time immemorial, the girl child has been handled as a commodity of exchange for money,food, connections etc. It has now been modernized as bride price. This must stop...

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by safarigirl(f): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Silvermoney:
This is not fraud if you ask me. If not that Nigeria's police force are clueless and like to arrest people without concrete charges, she wouldn't have been arrested.

If the case gets to court, any decent lawyer can get her off the hook very easily and quickly.

All the blame goes to the desperate and randy men who give her money. As long as the money was supposedly used to persuade relatives and the girl to marry the suitor, and as long as no clear cut refund policy or agreement (in writing) accompanied the exchange of money, then there is nothing that can incriminate her as a fraudster in court.
exactly.

No documented proof, no contract

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Heindall: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

I know you like expressing yourself man but this is a new low, if you hate poor people so much why don't you change their status or make yourself useful and be of help.

Am just here thinking one day a cute child is gonna point at a stupid man like you and say that's my father, funny but you might not even live that long.

PS: pls keep all further mentions to yourself as I don't grapple in the mud with pigs.

Good day.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by freecocoa(f): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
Shut your putrid gob, out here acting a f00l, talkin bout poor people like you are something yourself, nigga please! angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by UchaNwababa: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Not new
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by netflicks(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
The man mumu oo.. Money can't buy your real wife. If u succeeded in convincing her with money sooner or later your marriage could be one hell of a movie with regrets and bitterness written all over it.. angry

I have seen the love of my life anyway... She like me not my money and Infact na she I go marry....grin

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Afamed: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
It sounds like the regular Beer parlour tory. But God knows best.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by ivolt: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Edoziesmart:
Are those suitors in.sane or what?
in this tech age that someone be behaving like someone in stone age.

I know this is not ordinary.
Village people at work.

But this my tribe people like to put us to shame in anything related to crime.
Can't we just hustle without defrauding someone, SMH!

On the contrary, the practice of enticing parents to persuade their daughter
for marriage still exist in the countryside.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
I read the whole story but couldn't glean the daughter's age particularly.

Beer Parlour news story. undecided
Na the only news PM express they gather
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by komododragons: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
but majority of naija women are poor!

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by akigbemaru: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
What do you expect when girls are sold like cattle. Mama is a hustler and I hope she gets away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by iamJ(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
freecocoa:
Shut your putrid gob, out here acting a f00l, talkin bout poor people like you are something yourself, nigga please! angry
do i look like who talks to ur grade?

dont mention me next time, get lost

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by hAlexandro(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wayo somebody
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by willibounce1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
lol....i am not surprised. Go to brothels all around nigeria and you will find young and old Biafra ipod gals doing olosho.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by john650(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
"She reportedly asked to be given sometime to look for another suitor for her daughter who will bring the money so she can refund the money owed".

That sounds like MMM to me. Using the future maga's money to pay the last maga until there is no future maga. Remand her in jail.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Lordspicy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na ipob family matter leave am for us
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Apina(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Silvermoney:
This is not fraud if you ask me. If not that Nigeria's police force are clueless and like to arrest people without concrete charges, she wouldn't have been arrested.

If the case gets to court, any decent lawyer can get her off the hook very easily and quickly.

All the blame goes to the desperate and randy men who give her money. As long as the money was supposedly used to persuade relatives and the girl to marry the suitor, and as long as no clear cut refund policy or agreement (in writing) accompanied the exchange of money, then there is nothing that can incriminate her as a fraudster in court.
How can u come up with so much rubbish within a span of five minutes? Two parties can actually have a verbal agreement which is recognized by the law. So if I were to give u money to provide a particular service and u fall short of the agreed target, u can actually walk away with my money because we didn't sign any piece of paper? Really smart of u.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by freecocoa(f): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote auRemove 08079512427
thor=iamJ post=61702895]do i look like who talks to ur grade?

dont mention me next time, get lost

[/quote]Say what now? Point of correction boy, people in my grade won't talk to you, cos people in my grade, won't take a lowlife who looks down on people serious, don't kid yourself sucker.

Seun can't even tell me to not mention him, talk more you, my friend go grow some brain before coming on here to spew rubbish, if I ever catch you talking crap, especially about poor people, I'll let you have it, blawdy fvcktard.

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by ADIEMUS(f): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
why are you now telling me
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin grin.

That Suitor is an Idiot.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
manikspears:

cheesy you watched frank Spencer ni? The indomitables will not know what we are talking about.
Lol, Frank Spencer, the most funniest guy I've ever watched on TV.
The kids here won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nten: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
to her That's a business strategy. A terrible pitiable abysmal dismal behaviour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.