Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors (36190 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Luther0147: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
You sha wan make people comment... proof of story we no see.. you don dey watch too much african magic
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by iamJ(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
freecocoa:
Say what now? Point of correction boy, people in my grade won't talk to you, cos people in my grade, won't take a lowlife who looks down on people serious, don't kid yourself sucker.

Sen can't even tell me to not mention him, talk more you, my friend go grow some brain before coming on here to spew rubbish, if I ever catch you talking crap, especially about poor people, I'll let you have it, blawdy fvcktard.
who cares? Shut up and get lost

Or better still send me ur acct details let me send u feeding money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Pat081: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Op u should have let us c d girl maybe beautiful or nt dat may some brainless lpob member wanted to kill dem self over her
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by freecocoa(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:
who cares? Shut up and get lost

Or better still send me ur acct details let me send u feeding money
You do care enough to tell me never to mention you no more, the point is, I can and will mention you just whenever I like and guess what, you can't do squat about it, haha!

Oh! Please!! Feed yourself common sense first, cretinous bozo.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by theGigolo: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
freecocoa:
You do care enough to tell me never to mention you no more, the point is, I can and will mention you just whenever I like and guess what, you can't do squat about it, haha!

Oh! Please!! Feed yourself common sense first, cretinous bozo.

Burn, hahahaha

Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by manikspears: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
modelmike7:

Lol, Frank Spencer, the most funniest guy I've ever watched on TV.
The kids here won't understand.

For where? They can't.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by sonofoluku: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
KardinalZik:
Which one be MARRIAGE FRAUD again?
Marriage fraud been goong on for years...they call it romance scam.Yahoo boys feed through the medium and slay queens too...
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by mechanics(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fraud don't pay at all, now see where her illicit act has landed her into.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:
That is why i hate poor women and people

When i see a poor girl i run for my life

#No Filter Attitude

Isn't your comment contradicting? Don't you have a poor man's mentality
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Michael004:
I know she must be from that side.

LOL, they hide their criminality under the name - nna huzzling cheesy
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by 9jaDoc(f): 2:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Nothing u no go see
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by morbeta(m): 5:21am On Oct 24, 2017
The girl will soon run out of genuine suitors. And the devil will be blamed.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by makahlj2: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2017
pics or it didn't happen.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Halo22: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2017
I laugh in my dialect. But seriously, how can a guy man want a girl and goes to negotiate with the mother? I found it offending.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by iamJ(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Isn't your comment contradicting? Don't you have a poor man's mentality
shut up and get lost
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:
shut up and get lost

Is someone hurt?
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by iamJ(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Is someone hurt?
just get lost

Dont u have a hole to rim today?
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:
just get lost

Dont u have a hole to rim today?

Why don't you call your sister to teach me
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2017
cutefergiee:
the suitors dey kwaze...... u no follow girl talk, u dey pay the mother? do ppu still do dis shit?
bros some ppl still do it oo even in dis modern age.check out some abroad based guys who send money to their siblings or friends to help dem search for nigerian wifecheesy.arrangee marriage is still alive and well in naija...i guess this lady just trapped the business angle in itcheesy.
Re: Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2017
lefulefu:
bros some ppl still do it oo even in dis modern age.check out some abroad based guys who send money to their siblings or friends to help dem search for nigerian wifecheesy.arrangee marriage is still alive and well in naija...i guess this lady just trapped the business angle in itcheesy.
i jus get keeping weak on a daily basis in dis country of mine.... i no dey keep getting weak, i dey get keeping weak bros.. mata jus dey tie wrapper daily.... tins u dey hear...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.