Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (39785 Views)

Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo / Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by IamPatriotic(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
l
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by fergie001: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Who is surprised?

6 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by DIKEnaWAR: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Ofcourse we all knew Buhari had to be aware of Mainas appointment because it was a top level appointment and only the Presidency can give the nod for such appointment to happen . Buhari must also do the right thing by also disengaging himself from the office of yhe President if he has any honour or except tge honour he has is the proverbial honor amongst thieves ... Sarrki where are you when I need your patriotic endorsements na

Buhari has no honour

6 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by agabaI23(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
greatermax77:
PMB is the worst cunning & most trickish person.
But many gullible thought he is a man of integrity
You are one of those that know him.

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by crestrader(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmmm! Association of Professional Criminals APC

7 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
PMB, PMB...

this one really 'hooked' him... but too late...

well, the issue is now bigger than just Maina...

Fayemi, Fashola, Amaechi, Buratai, Lawal, Kyari, Danbazua, Baru & the rest of the thieving saints in your cabinet have to be made to answer for their own sins...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
I have nothing to say.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by hatchy(f): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Misguided indeed!

It shows that this President is so daft that he does whatever he's told without checks.

Brainless old fool!

11 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mohammadu Buhari is a terrorist.

7 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by oglalasioux(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
APC will take us for another two years of confusion. Whether we will allow the lies and deceit continue for another tenure is a matter for 2019. Meanwhile let's endure the rest of the tenure. Expect worse.

7 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by buchilino(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Nigerians voted a fool.
Too bad..
I THINK IT'S D OTHER WAY ROUND, NIGERIANS R D FOOLISH ONES.

9 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Aydiamond6(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is really interesting, we are all watching Ahbi, probably d cabals made him blind or changed is glasses that he was unable to see Maina name clearly, What a government ����... Cabals una Weldone ooo

6 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Lomprico2: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chai!

Zombies right now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by aragonchuks(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari d criminal

7 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by masada: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sahara reporters can do better by showing proof

or else

it’s all propaganda
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by buchilino(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
fergie001:
Who is surprised?
U NO SOMETHING, I ASK MYSELF SAME QUESTION, Y AM I NOT SURPRISED.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Thyroyal: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pmb is a scam

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by oglalasioux(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

We actually thought Jonathan was clueless, and that he relies on his cabinets to make crucial decisions for him, not until we voted this ball-less old demented cattle rearer. Seriously, when are we going to have a president that knows what he's doing?

Best comment.

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Obec70(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bunch of joker's

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by OlujobaSamuel: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
I can forgive Gej for acting clueless as he was a kid, Pmb at his age is just displaying gross irresponsibility daily as he lives.
The difference btw him and gej is that, gej family cheers him on, while his(daughter and wife) always point out issues to him, yet, he remains dumb.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
am not surprised because Jibril d Sudanese can't do anytin wen President Abba Kyari s still in charge.
anybody dat still supports ds evil govt would ve his/her head examined!

9 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Miles300: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Jonathan was a prophet but we didnt understand then When is said " stealing wasnt corruption" he was actually referring to tge coming of the Buhari govt
hahah this just crack me up !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Throwback: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
If true, it is an impeachable offence.

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
buchilino:

I THINK IT'S D OTHER WAY ROUND, NIGERIANS R D FOOLISH ONES.

That's even worse. cry

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by newoffer: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
The people that helped Jonathan failed are behind buhari

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chai...... Baba Bubu and his cabal members yaff buy market from SR...

Make l siddon dey read comment jawe.... cheesy grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by happney65: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
omolola15 guess you can see..A reinstatement of this magnitude CANNOT occur without the input of the Presidency.. The Ball stops at the President's table..

QED

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by OlujobaSamuel: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
If i never took the excuse that gej had bad advisers around him, i will never take same for pmb, he is in no way better than the criminals around him.

8 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm! Buhari don dey fucck up o!
what were you expecting from a complete dullard
we said these things but ppl chose not to listen , ppl neck go grow tall like lamp post very soon

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) / Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.