Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (132254 Views)

Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari / Jonathan Speaks On Maina’s Return / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by DozieInc(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Atiku2019 come follow me laugh the change way they smell now

grin We warned them but over sabi too much for our country cheesy
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
freeze001:
Hold it please! Buhari must take responsibility for this madness because he handpicked and appointed all those around him and he knows their antecedents. God took responsibility and that's why he punished Adam,Eve and d serpent accordingly. Buhari,if he has no hands in this should assemble all d players in ds drama, fire them and prosecute them immediately because the buck stops at his table.

All d ones una don dey insult GEJ nko? Which one did he do directly? Is it not d action/inaction of his appointees? Bubu is not innocent neither is he some clean,incorruptible fellow please. He's as dirty and crooked with his nepotism and bigotry clear for all to see. Say him dey sick, him no know say he no strong again come dey contest election? Him gree say him dey incapacitated?

leave them, zombies have not disappointed before cus the trait is in them.They are brainless and daft.
Jonathan and Abacha were learners Jubrim is a prof corruption wise.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by DozieInc(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
This administration is just disgusting... 2019 in sight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Lewandoski20(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Corruption fighters. grin. I hail una! See their faces. Reinstating your smelly brother Waina... While trying to deny hardworking Nigerians of their hard-earned money through forfeiture because of BVN. Because of ordinary CBN policy which is not legally binding! The government is robbing with intimidation and forfeiture orders while is corruptly enriching his Kano brothers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by JideAmuGiaka: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
massinola:
BMC crew are having difficult time with their duties recently. The more they try to defend their paymaster, the more heavier damages are been done. Some times I feel pity for them. Their pay is not commiserate with the work they do.

Omenka sarrki madridguy passingShot hungerbad NgeneUkwenu

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by shallysgirl: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Why not? The matter has to be investigated .
corruption fighting 101.
Sir03:
buahari will sack him no need to point accusing fingers on who reinstate him
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by just2endowed: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
This country is over. AM NOT surprised coz I saw it coming. Warned Nigeria about this man but know one give a dam. If we know history, we won't vote for buhari at all.

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by cyrilamx(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Did you see where God took responsibility for the pains going on Today simply cos he created the devil or Adam? No my dear. Yea he put Satan where he belong and sent Adam packing but did evil or suffering cease? Like I said we have one way or the other be victims of trusted friend's betrayal. Yea we have a moral role to criticise but not crucify him. All that is happening today is a fallout of what corruption, nepotism an unpatriotism have done to our psych as a nation for 30 years. Would you campaign for the resignation of ur G.O cos of the moral shortcomings of some elders or close acquaintance? This is the angle I want u to view from. As a buharist, I feel embarrassed daily at turn of events. I had prayed silently that PMB should wield th big stick against Maina and that he did, so what the continuous chant of 'crucify' him?
freeze001:
Hold it please! Buhari must take responsibility for this madness because he handpicked and appointed all those around him and he knows their antecedents. God took responsibility and that's why he punished Adam,Eve and d serpent accordingly. Buhari,if he has no hands in this should assemble all d players in ds drama, fire them and prosecute them immediately because the buck stops at his table.

All d ones una don dey insult GEJ nko? Which one did he do directly? Is it not d action/inaction of his appointees? Bubu is not innocent neither is he some clean,incorruptible fellow please. He's as dirty and crooked with his nepotism and bigotry clear for all to see. Say him dey sick, him no know say he no strong again come dey contest election? Him gree say him dey incapacitated?

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Tmiky: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
I just dey wonder o, why will someone embezzle such an amount of money n yet he ll not be jail in this country, we r not serious in this country,, padi padi govt, this country can never move forward lik this
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Tecno66: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
massinola:
More revelations are coming out on the controversial reinstatement of Mains. Sahara reporters in series of tweets have claimed the presidency orchestrated his reinstatement. Bellow are their tweets:

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/922532614296268801
I want Sarrki's opinion on this issue.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by cyrilamx(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
A lot of politicking and rancour will rear it's ugly head had PMB tendered his resignation as many clamoured for owing to ill health. God willing he made it. PYO would have become President by completing PMB's remaining tenure. Then he might want to begin his own presidency but standing for election. What do u think the Northerners would do? They would cry out that they still have a tenure of four years to run, and if it not given to them, do u think the centre can hold? Brother there are a lot of things that are considered in Nigeria's model of politics. To be candid his non-resignation saved a lot of things.
Throwback:

The more reason why he should resign and let a legitimate government be in charge, not a government from the sick bed with cabals running the show.

He appointed those men into office after 6 good months, only to appoint those who would destroy his legacy.

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by edupedia: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
massinola:
BMC crew are having difficult time with their duties recently. The more they try to defend their paymaster, the more heavier damages are been done. Some times I feel pity for them. Their pay is not commiserate with the work they do.

...see this IPOB smoking weed and writing fiction...
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Reggie2(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari spent some eight solid months grinding his teeth looking for saints to appoint into office. Well, the rest is now history... I guess his die-hard defenders are having a swell time doing their job. We heard then that a new sheriff had come to town, Soja come, Soja go.

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Throwback: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
cyrilamx:
A lot of politicking and rancour will rear it's ugly head had PMB tendered his resignation as many clamoured for owing to ill health. God willing he made it. PYO would have become President by completing PMB's remaining tenure. Then he might want to begin his own presidency but standing for election. What do u think the Northerners would do? They would cry out that they still have a tenure of four years to run, and if it not given to them, do u think the centre can hold? Brother there are a lot of things that are considered in Nigeria's model of politics. To be candid his non-resignation saved a lot of things.

I quite agree that his non-resignation saved a lot of chaos. Now that he knows that he is sick, and we know his incapable of running a government, should he be having any interest in running again?

He should pack and go once we get to 2019, so a more buoyant and effective president who is fully aware of all that is happening around him/her, can emerge.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by doctokwus: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Reggie2:
Buhari spent some eight solid months grinding his teeth looking for saints to appoint into office. Well, the rest is now history... I guess his die-hard defenders are having a swell time doing their job. We heard then that a new sheriff had come to town, Soja come, Soja go.
It's now obvious he used those 6months without ministers to lay down him and his cabal grand plans to reap all ministries,parastatals dry.
When those 6months of only Buhari being in charge is investigated and the monumental fraud that took place revealed,many wud have a heart attack.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by cyrilamx(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
My bro...we are in state of dilemma here. Let me buy ur opinion that he shunt seek reelection. Also remember everyone is sympathetic to the igbo's cause of producing a president. If another northerner succeeds PMB irrespective of the party, will he be magnanimous enough to govern just a tenure of four years in order to pave way for the igbos come 2023 when the presidency is zoned back to the south? This is what e- belligerent ain't putting into consideration as long as Nigeria remains one indivisible entity. For me I of the opinion that North complete there 2tenures under PMB so as power returns to south...except otherwise
Throwback:

I quite agree that his non-resignation saved a lot of chaos. Now that he knows that he is sick, and we know his incapable of running a government, should he be having any interest in running again?

He should pack and go once we get to 2019, so a more buoyant and effective president who is fully aware of all that is happening around him/her, can emerge.

2 Likes

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Miles300: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari has taken Nigeria backwards , this is the worst govt in our history !

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by BigIyanga: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
As you usual nobody will be held accountable for this!
Like in padded budget
Like IDP bombing,
Like In Buratai's Dubai House
Like Dambazu's Boston House
Like in IDP's grass cutting contract
Like in NNPC's $26bn contract

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by jaybee(f): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
massinola:
More revelations are coming out on the controversial reinstatement of Mains. Sahara reporters in series of tweets have claimed the presidency orchestrated his reinstatement. Bellow are their tweets:

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/922532614296268801

Where is the reinstatement letter?
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Nten: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
it's regrettably lugubrious that a man who is supposed to be dismissed, tried, prosecuted and languishing in jail is the Same person that was reinstated into the civil service that a grievous allegations against him is still dangling. And this are the set of people who are fighting corruption tooth and nail. we be observing the direction directionless we are taking
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by castrokins(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Who Told You The President Reserves The Power To Sack Maina, A Civil Servant Not Appointed By Buhari?

OGACLO:
So why did SR keep quite on this matter April?

In wailers mind, Buhari should just forget about the judiciary and go by SR allegations

He did the best thing by sacking the man
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Otota1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
See how they are fighting kwurupsion. ...hahahahaha

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by kessler53(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
God bless GEJ
forever

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by otil1: 2:20am On Oct 24, 2017
I'm looking for @GavelSlam.

Come and defend your master

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Dwizeone:
These allegations are weighty, ...
how can one explain that all his appointees do whatever they dim fit and he looks away, he doesn’t care to even address these issues and they keep piling up....

My personal theory is that Buhari is senile and those around him know this and take advantage of it.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Ever4Christ(m): 3:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Something smelling

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by lazeal: 4:14am On Oct 24, 2017
mgbadike81:
I think that tinubu's media squad is now out to show Nigeria as a zoo under buhari and they have just hit a soft spot.
The attacks have been so intense eh... it will get worse by 2018. Expect some tsunami by 2018 or even nuclear bomb as election draws near... na that time Buhari go know say na social media help am package him worthless self.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Pavore9:
And these ministers were the Saints PMB took some many months to appoint!....Make I laugh! cheesy cheesy

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 24, 2017
begwong:
This evil � change government is just obvious with first of its kind kwaruption walahi.
BMC_e_rats, why una dey hide una dirty face. Oya come and defend Saint Bubu!

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by KBrown: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2017
cyrilamx:
My bro...we are in state of dilemma here. Let me buy ur opinion that he shunt seek reelection. Also remember everyone is sympathetic to the igbo's cause of producing a president. If another northerner succeeds PMB irrespective of the party, will he be magnanimous enough to govern just a tenure of four years in order to pave way for the igbos come 2023 when the presidency is zoned back to the south? This is what e- belligerent ain't putting into consideration as long as Nigeria remains one indivisible entity. For me I of the opinion that North complete there 2tenures under PMB so as power returns to south...except otherwise

I can see that you are working very hard to make all these haters see reasons but it's so unfortunate that they have gone beyond redemption. A second term for Buhari is the easiest way for the South-East to get the Presidency in 2023. Any other option will stretch it to 2027 or beyond.
Their hatred of Buhari has made them lose it completely and they are just happy to masturbate over any small negative development.
The same people that want strong institutions don't want Buhari to give those institutions freedom to do their work. Every sane person knows that Federal Civil Service Commission is responsible for appointment, promotion and discipline of civil servants, yet they heap the blame on Buhari.
They want people to be given fair hearing but they can't be patient for Buhari to investigate issues before firing. This Buhari case is a classic example of what hatred does to a person... .. An otherwise intelligent man, woman or tribe that allows hatred to control their actions will behave in the most stupid way because common sense has taken a flight.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Cannonleo(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2017
massinola:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Splashme: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
God bless GEJ

I dey tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.