Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (132261 Views)

Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari / Jonathan Speaks On Maina’s Return / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 6:57am On Oct 24, 2017
KBrown:

[s]I can see that you are working very hard to make all these haters see reasons but it's so unfortunate that they have gone beyond redemption. A second term for Buhari is the easiest way for the South-East to get the Presidency in 2023. Any other option will stretch it to 2027 or beyond.
Their hatred of Buhari has made them lose it completely and they are just happy to masturbate over any small negative development.
The same people that want strong institutions don't want Buhari to give those institutions freedom to do their work. Every sane person knows that Federal Civil Service Commission is responsible for appointment, promotion and discipline of civil servants, yet they heap the blame on Buhari.
They want people to be given fair hearing but they can't be patient for Buhari to investigate issues before firing. This Buhari case is a classic example of what hatred does to a person... .. An otherwise intelligent man, woman or tribe that allows hatred to control their actions will behave in the most stupid way because common sense has taken a flight.[/s]

We are discussing blatant disregard to the populace coupled with glaring corruption, this fellow is talking about SE presidency.

Get out of here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by breakeven: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2017
This people think Nigeria is a toy.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by cyrilamx(m): 7:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Thanks my bro...this was a unanimous decision everyone in a bus I was travelling from PH to Benin, took that the North under PMB should complete their 8 years tenure in order to forestall the rancour that happened when Jonathan wanted reelection. PMB though has his own nauseating weaknesses, is trying...sadly he is alone. Even in the homes, most of our parents don't even know what their kids do despite living under same roof. How many mothers and fathers know that their 14 years old daughter ain't a virgin anymore or have done abortion? Or their youthful son is leading wanton life? Truth is the hatred for PMB is generational and worse off "ethnocentric" am not saying we can't criticise constructively, but the reality is many hated PMB just because they are igbos and he is fulani. As long as Nigeria remains one, igbos should eskwed their hatred-induced politics and become wise in respect of Nigerian kind of politics, except 2023 they won't cry it their turn wen they succeed in replacing PMB come 2019. Even from time immemorial, overzealous or corrupt aides had always found away of doing things that negates the temple of justice without knowledge or approval of the ruler. Joab in the Bible killed two generals like him- Abner and Amasa without David's knowledge or have we forgotten how the king's soldiers slew Archbishop Thomas Becket- an enemy of the king in "murder in the Cathedral" without the king's knowledge? I watch with keen interest as the drama unfold
KBrown:

I can see that you are working very hard to make all these haters see reasons but it's so unfortunate that they have gone beyond redemption. A second term for Buhari is the easiest way for the South-East to get the Presidency in 2023. Any other option will stretch it to 2027 or beyond.
Their hatred of Buhari has made them lose it completely and they are just happy to masturbate over any small negative development.
The same people that want strong institutions don't want Buhari to give those institutions freedom to do their work. Every sane person knows that Federal Civil Service Commission is responsible for appointment, promotion and discipline of civil servants, yet they heap the blame on Buhari.
They want people to be given fair hearing but they can't be patient for Buhari to investigate issues before firing. This Buhari case is a classic example of what hatred does to a person... .. An otherwise intelligent man, woman or tribe that allows hatred to control their actions will behave in the most stupid way because common sense has taken a flight.

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2017
cyrilamx:
[s]Thanks my bro...this was a unanimous decision everyone in a bus I was travelling from PH to Benin, took. PMB is trying...sadly he is alone. Even in the homes, most of our parents don't even know what their kids do despite leaving under same roof. How many mothers and fathers know that their 14 years old daughter ain't a virgin anymore or have done abortion? Truth is the hatred for PMB is generational and worse off "ethnicised" am not saying we can't criticise constructively, but the truth is that many hated PMB just because they are igbos and he is fulani. As long as Nigeria remains one, igbos should eskwed their hatred-induced politics and become wise in respect of Nigerian kind of politics, except 2023 they won't cry it their turn wen they succeed in replacing PMB come 2019. Even from time immemorial, overzealous or corrupt aides had always found away of doing things that negates the temple of justice without knowledge or approval of the ruler. Joab in the Bible killed two generals like him- Abner and Amasa without David's knowledge or have we forgotten how the king's soldiers slew Archbishop Thomas Becket- an enemy of the king in "murder in the Cathedral" without the king's knowledge? I watch with keen interest as the drama unfold [/s]
Thrash!

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by breakeven: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2017
ezebunafo:
I be buhari supporter,but nowadays I no dey understand bubu again.
Are you sure bubu is the one in asorock and not jubril? That is another scam by APC.

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by breakeven: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Pavore9:
And these ministers were the Saints PMB took so many months to appoint!....Make I laugh! cheesy cheesy
He took time because he was searching for his tribal people and not competent people. Buhari will never change yet they are singing change for us
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Lomprico2: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2017
gurunlocker:
Corruption swims in this administration.... The person at the top is definitely super clueless.
He is not! He has been fully involved in the whole shít right from day 1.

Mr integrity my ass!
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Abfinest007(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2017
maberry:
Chai this APC government just won't stop disgracing themselves and their zombie followers here on Nairaland and at large

Where is Sarrki sef, he seems to have abandoned his duty
Well nobody wants to be associated with failure
hahaha sakki is very popular in nairaland oh
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2017
cyrilamx:
All those accusing PMB of culpability are not being fair to him. From the tweets of SR, it shows the so-called cabal capitalised on the president recuperation on sick bed to perpetrate the fraud that is embarrassing him now. If we are still blaming him for being betrayed by his trusted aid, do we blame God for Adam's sinfulness or can we say it was the "cluelessness" of an all-knowing God that led to Adam's loss of paradise and then thrusting ultimate evil upon once peaceful world? If anyone has never been betrayed by his trusted friend or brother, let him cast the first stone.

Show me ur friends. I will show u who u are! Stop using God as example cos u want to defend Buhari. How many times did Adam misbehave before God called to him? From the beginning of this administration, we have been hearing cabal did this, cabal did that. Let me tell u, Buhari is culpable or incapable of taking decisions. Pls don't ever compare God and Buhari before strange things begin to happen to u. The one u can't defend, just go and sleep OK!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Oshare57: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2017
eleojo23:
Walahi, the corruption in this government is more advanced that the one of the previous govt.

This is Corruption version 2.0. This recent update was released on May 29, 2015.

Abeg we need to downgrade to a lower version in 2019 or simply do a factory restore to 1999 or a more favourable period.
Funny man. Are you a Web site developer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Cannonleo(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
Maina with PMB and Saraki
ah ah pictorial evidence ni
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2017
cyrilamx:
Thanks my bro...this was a unanimous decision everyone in a bus I was travelling from PH to Benin, took that the North under PMB should complete their 8 years tenure in order to forestall the rancour that happened when Jonathan wanted reelection. PMB though has his own nauseating weaknesses, is trying...sadly he is alone. Even in the homes, most of our parents don't even know what their kids do despite living under same roof. How many mothers and fathers know that their 14 years old daughter ain't a virgin anymore or have done abortion? Or their youthful son is leading wanton life? Truth is the hatred for PMB is generational and worse off "ethnocentric" am not saying we can't criticise constructively, but the reality is many hated PMB just because they are igbos and he is fulani. As long as Nigeria remains one, igbos should eskwed their hatred-induced politics and become wise in respect of Nigerian kind of politics, except 2023 they won't cry it their turn wen they succeed in replacing PMB come 2019. Even from time immemorial, overzealous or corrupt aides had always found away of doing things that negates the temple of justice without knowledge or approval of the ruler. Joab in the Bible killed two generals like him- Abner and Amasa without David's knowledge or have we forgotten how the king's soldiers slew Archbishop Thomas Becket- an enemy of the king in "murder in the Cathedral" without the king's knowledge? I watch with keen interest as the drama unfold

So how did Igbo make Buhari reinstate a corrupt man? Because u want to defend Buhari, u are going spiritual... Hope u know that those men were immediately punished, some with swift death. Since this so called cabal started misbehaving, what have Buhari done? All those recommendation by the VP, has he acted on any one? Don't be fooled friend Buhari is very much culpable. But I understand u are being paid to defend Buhari. Pls continue ur job cos unemployment is not a good thing

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by monex(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2017
KBrown:

I can see that you are working very hard to make all these haters see reasons but it's so unfortunate that they have gone beyond redemption. A second term for Buhari is the easiest way for the South-East to get the Presidency in 2023. Any other option will stretch it to 2027 or beyond.
They want people to be given fair hearing but they can't be patient for Buhari to investigate issues before firing. This Buhari case is a classic example of what hatred does to a person... .. An otherwise intelligent man, woman or tribe that allows hatred to control their actions will behave in the most stupid way because common sense has taken a flight.

i doubt they would have gotten presidency in 2023. Buhari re-election or not. There is a salient hatred and fear of them and their chest-beating has done helped much in dousing this fear/hatred.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by emmaitive(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2017
And some blind people will still defending buhari as mr integrity.smh

1 Like

Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by degamemaster(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Buhari wants to show his supporters that there is an unattained level of being corrupt that he's fighting too hard to attain. I really and sincerely pity his Zombies that believed he has anything to offer.
More so , their job to defend "Mr integrity" is getting difficult on daily bases.
Chai...may God help them, next time when we tell them something they wil listen to us.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by UDIOK: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2017
massinola:
BMC crew are having difficult time with their duties recently. The more they try to defend their paymaster, the more heavier damages are been done. Some times I feel pity for them. Their pay is not commiserate with the work they do.
Where is "Lauretta Anochie" Buhari Media Aide....food don ready o......Dambazzau, Malami, Kyari, El Rufai, Buratai, Idris IGP, Lawal DSS, Ali Customs,....These are the real Aso rock Cabals........Ignore them at you own peril
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by Ipfreely: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
massinola:
BMC crew are having difficult time with their duties recently. The more they try to defend their paymaster, the more heavier damages are been done. Some times I feel pity for them. Their pay is not commiserate with the work they do.

Commensurate, bro. Commensurate.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by AndroBlaze: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
Maina with PMB and Saraki

It is God that will save us from deceitful people like you.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/09/29/57th-independence-celebration-buhari-observes-special-jumaat-prayers/
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by alaskido(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
These are the Hyenas and Jackass Aisha Buhari was talking about. They are not denying and trying to do a damage control. Kolewerk o. Breeze don blow and fowl yansh don open grin grin
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by ofuonyebi: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
no hide out for buhari, malami, hos and dambazau etc....Nigerians want to know the truth of this matter

if possible there should be a public hearing...so that next time, no one can take 9ja for such an awful ride!

if you love truth as pa patriotic Nigerian and agrees with this honest suggestion...then, like and share..
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by uvalued(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2017
eleojo23:
Walahi, the corruption in this government is more advanced than the one of the previous govt.

This is Corruption version 2.0. This recent update was released on May 29, 2015.

Abeg we need to downgrade to a lower version in 2019 or simply do a factory restore to 1999 or a more favourable period.

@sarrki
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by eleojo23: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2017
uvalued:

@sarrki
huh?
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by BudeYahooCom: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2017
There is no one more dangerous than Dambazzau in that cabal.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Everyday past, we waste prolonging the Doomsday, if the NASS does not make our 36 States have the same RELATIONSHIPS with our F.G as the American States have with the U.S Federal Government.
Our present Federal Governmen is not thinking Nigerian at all but Islamic every minute.
Re: More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters by uvalued(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
eleojo23:

huh?

lol i wanted him to come read your worded message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.