Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! (2669 Views)

Naija Girls Are Desperate / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by princessayesha(f): 12:45am On Oct 24, 2017
I do not have the strength to type so I will go staight to the point....why are we ladies suddenly desperate for marriage and why do guys take advantage of that? And guys...how would you feel if another man does same to your sister?
honest answers only

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 24, 2017
When a girl is desperate, she comes into a guys life deceptively. She pretends to be sweet and nice, and soon after her real character unfold. What do you expect a guy to do then? Manage the false, fake girl he proposed to or married? When he leaves, the girl will claim she was used and dumped.

If a girl shows her true self to a guy, he'd know whether to accept her as she is or let her go. No one would take advantage of anyone. Show me your true self and i'll decide if i like and want you or not. No be by force to marry person.

If one guy doesn't like you, another one would. No need presenting a fake persona in desperation to hold down a man by fire by force. It will backfire.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by princessayesha(f): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2017
ScotFree:
When a girl is desperate she comes into a guys life deceptively. She pretends to be sweet and nice, and soon after her real character unfold. What do you expect a guy to do then? Manage the false, fake girl he proposed to or married?

If a girl shows her true self to a guy, he'd know whether to accept her as he is or let her go.
You do have a point here....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by walepackage(m): 1:13am On Oct 24, 2017
princessayesha:
I do not have the strength to type so I will go staight to the point....why are we ladies suddenly desperate for marriage and why do guys take advantage of that? And guys...how would you feel if another man does same to your sister?
honest answers only
truly been desperate connotes that she will hide alot of flaws which will mar the relationship when the guy find out.Just be yourself,and any guy who find you worthy enough will love you as you are, irrespective of the age/flaws.Desperados atimes are pretenders and lieyers.My thought thou.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Smartii(m): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Aisha, it broads on ranges of things o, age, pressure and sense of belonging on the part of the girl while for guys, to create an impression, gullibility on the part of the girl and how desperate and cheap the girl present herself or appears.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by pop50(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2017
I think its just basic human nature to take advantage of desperation except God changes ones heart, its not only in relationship issues o it cuts across different stratas...if a man is desperate too, sometimes the woman takes advantage of such desperation by turning him into a correct maga even if you wanna go somewhere and d okada man senses your desperation, just expect him to hype d price..so its normal for people to do that, but it takes grace to still act cool in d face of desperation

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by hooklover: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Desperate ladies easy to bleep. Ladies are either desperate for marriage or kids....
And can do anything to achieve it..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2017
princessayesha:
honest answers only
I hope you're not saying all men cos I'm not one of them... I don't toil with a woman's heart.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by gistlive1: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
What do you mean by desperate
Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Kimcutie: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2017
princessayesha:
honest answers only
That's true, but am not one of them.
Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by izaray(f): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2017
gistlive1:
What do you mean by desperate
Check ur dictionary nah undecided grin grin
Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by IAMSASHY(f): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2017
undecided ladies hv simply refused 2 learn from dia mistakes, come see where ladies ar counting d no of "ex" bfs dey had in d past like say na trophy, d no of ex keeps increasing bc dey keep making d same mistake, desperation cn neva make any man marry u. Hv u eva asked ursef y d guy's u dnt like ar always d one's killing demselves jst 2 hv u while d one's u cherish and offer evrytin ends up dumping u? D reason is dis, dose ones u offer evrytin hv already seen desperation in u, dey take advantage of it and dumps u bt d one's u dnt like ar running after u bc u hardly gv dem attention, dey see it as a challenge and dat exactly is Wat guys like, dey dnt value Wat dey cn easily get, dey wud rather kill demselves 4 dat which is beyond dia reach,wen dealing wt d opposite sex, it wl b beta if u use ur brain and nt ur sexual organs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by iamJ(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2017
princessayesha:
honest answers only
if i transfer 80k to ur account today

And tell u how ure perfect, that i have been observing you for awhile

Tell you that the money is because i want to show my seriousness

That i want to settle down

U will be lying naked on my bed by sunday

So abeg stop acting like ure wiser now

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by gistlive1: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2017
izaray:
Check ur dictionary nah undecided grin grin
angry
Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Sierusvirus(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
ScotFree:
When a girl is desperate, she comes into a guys life deceptively. She pretends to be sweet and nice, and soon after her real character unfold. What do you expect a guy to do then? Manage the false, fake girl he proposed to or married? When he leaves, the girl will claim she was used and dumped.

If a girl shows her true self to a guy, he'd know whether to accept her as she is or let her go. No one would take advantage of anyone. Show me your true self and i'll decide if i like and want you or not. No be by force to marry person.

If one guy doesn't like you, another one would. No need presenting a fake persona in desperation to hold down a man by fire by force. It will backfire.
Brother, I owe you one bottle of cold beer.
The best responses to her.
A desperate girl possess fake character, bad attitude and pretends to be good for the guy to marry her.
They think guys ain't aware of all these.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just passing

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
ScotFree:

. Gbam.. Nothing to add,nothing to remove. Wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by princessayesha(f): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:
if i transfer 80k to ur account today

And tell u how ure perfect, that i have been observing you for awhile

Tell you that the money is because i want to show my seriousness

That i want to settle down

U will be lying naked on my bed by sunday

So abeg stop acting like ure wiser now
See this one o angry so 80k na big money for your place abi ? My man is God fearing enough to keep me faithful, and he did not use money to get my love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by iamJ(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
princessayesha:

See this one o angry so 80k na big money for your place abi ? My man is God fearing enough to keep me faithful, and he did not use money to get my love.
didn't check ur profile b4

5k is the correct amount, sorry abt the mistake

#No Filter Attitude

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by princessayesha(f): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
lefulefu:
Just passing
How about you drop your opinion before passing ? wink
Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by princessayesha(f): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:
didn't check ur profile b4

5k is the correct amount, sorry abt the mistake

#No Filter Attitude
There is actually no amount...my love is not for sale smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by dominique(f): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
I agree with the op. The current rise in the number of single mums is as a result of desperate ladies who easily fall for guys that promise them marriage. A lot of guys are aware of these ladies' desperation to have their 'Saturday' and they're taking advantage to chop and clean mouth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
The ladies that could be desperate for marriage are the ones that are above 28 years... the ones below are not desperate.

Guys take advantage of ladies that are desperate for marriage the same way younger ladies take advantage of guys.

princessayesha:
honest answers only

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
I think this is because desperate girls are usually over possessive. They have very bad characters and that's why they keep having numerous exes. However, they easily lose guys who fall in love with them because due to their characters.

Most desperate girls are usually pretenders. They are usually arrogant, rude, pompous and are selfish. They come acting all nice, sweet and caring soon after their true nature unfold.

The moment possessive ladies notice you're losing interest in them based on their characters, they switch to "presence mode" and start doing what pleases you after which will they revert to their normal self after marriage.

So, why won't guys take advantage of such ladies? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by tosyne2much(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
ScotFree:

Gbaaam!

A million likes for you. You don talk am finish

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Emotionless100: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
princessayesha:
honest answers only

Honestly very bad, nice to meet u here sister
Hw is the service going? When are u coming to the land of peace

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
If you are desperate, am not desperate. If I want to marry this soonest, I can, I just want to marry someone I love and can tolerate
Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by princessayesha(f): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Emotionless100:

Honestly very bad, nice to meet u here sister
Hw is the service going? When are u coming to the land of peace
I have not started serving yet smiley you may be mistaken me for another person.
Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by princessayesha(f): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
MaritzaNL:
If you are desperate, am not desperate. If I want to marry this soonest, I can, I just want to marry someone I love and can tolerate
Congratulations
Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by QueenSekxy(f): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
guys are also desperate to take advantage of desperate ladies

so it's a two way thing. ...
Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Emotionless100: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
princessayesha:

I have not started serving yet smiley you may be mistaken me for another person.

I understand that kind language

Hajia ummi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only: Do You Like Something Like This? Flush Or Rush / .... / Man Fondles Breasts, Tricks Teenager Into Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.