Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! (2671 Views)

Naija Girls Are Desperate / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Divay22(f): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol..
Where are the desperate ones grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
princessayesha:

How about you drop your opinion before passing ? wink
all i go yarn be say desperate babes be like chameloncheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! by cuvox(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
princessayesha:
I do not have the strength to type so I will go staight to the point....why are we ladies suddenly desperate for marriage and why do guys take advantage of that? And guys...how would you feel if another man does same to your sister?
honest answers only

cant help it. here I am teaching other girls the value of self worth and true love and they appreciate it, but my female cousins won't listen to me.

it's all down to how they are brought up, what they see and believe, friends etc. most girls too like fantasy. a girl told me you will gladly open legs for fair tall guys... same guys that maltreat them.

as a guy, if I see a guy maltreating my female cousin now, I won't bother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Happy Sunday Wishes - Friends - Lovers - Family / .... / Get Your Sugarmummy, Sexmate And Sugar Boy Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.