Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Naija Girls Are Desperate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Are Desperate (5465 Views)

Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning / 7 Reasons Nigerian Ladies Are Desperate To Get Married / Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Are Desperate by craigkoel1989: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Last week I went to relax in a fast-food and a girl sat close to me, we started talking and before I went she asked for my number, I thought it was rude to reject giving her my number because I am married but I gave her anyway, then before I got home she called me to check on me, for the past three days she was calling me almost 3 times a day thus forcing me to put off my phone, I knew she was calling and didn't want trouble, yesterday night I sent her message that I am married and that I am not available for anything with her only for me to put on my phone and she called me this morning saying she saw my message and that it doesn't matter that we could do continue that anytime my wife is not around I should call her and when she calls me and I don't pick she will understand that my wife is with me
I went to buy phone for myself, I bought an oppo a93 for myself and samsung a21 for my wife only for me to receive a message on WhatsApp from a girl I don't know who took my phone number from receipt to ask me how I was doing
What is responsible for this desperation among girls even knowing I am married they are not even moved

9 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
A quick question, is your wife desperate?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
In the first scenario, you know you're married and you gave her your number. What did you expect?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by virginprincess(f): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Op you are as desperate as the girl, why would you give her your number when you are married, are very sure you will soon start cheating on your wife.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by emaopel: 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Marriage don't scare our ladies again... They love men with ring most... Because, she will play by the rule

9 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by BlessedNuel: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dx matter get as e be.....make I leave the elders to chook mouth inside am.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Wyry: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
They look for homes to destroy after taking all the docks in this world. It's doesn't happen in other countries. Once you are hoe, you are a hoe for life even when you marry — that's why the husband must have married her in the first place. And if you are responsible, you are responsible for life. Nigerian girls do not think about their future. Not before the hoe phase is over.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by debbydams(f): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Married men are desperate too.. I cant can't starting counting married men that's is disturbing me now.. Each time I tat of it I'd b like if I get married wont my hubby cheat on me?.. M just scared..

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Cutehector(m): 12:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Let us have the fear of God in us.

Op, if your wife gave her number out to a stranger and he started disturbing her with calls and whatsapp messages of the same script as the lady who you entangled with, and you found out, what would you have done?

It is easy for us to shift blames on people but we fail to see where we went wrong.

You clearly do not respect the fact that you are a married man. Who gives a fvck about courtesy in situations that warrant you to let someone know you are hooked?

You are just weak at heart.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by ojuu4u(m): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2020
debbydams:
Married men are desperate too.. I cant can't starting counting married men that's is disturbing me now.. Each time I tat of it I'd b like if I get married wont my hubby cheat on me?.. M just scared..

So its married men that are on your neck now.

Its a sign of village people

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by luminouz(m): 1:03am On Dec 12, 2020
debbydams:

Lies....lies....lies

11 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 12, 2020
debbydams:
How many of those married men have you slept with? I guess you won't say that one.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by mumumugu(m): 2:06am On Dec 12, 2020
She likes you as a friend. Getting married does not mean no friends with opposite gender
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by mumumugu(m): 2:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Robert1da:
In the first scenario, you know you're married and you gave her your number. What did you expect?

Nothing wrong in giving out ones number to a girl . Lawyers, buisness neb give out their number to any one.
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by JaneYave(f): 2:24am On Dec 12, 2020
luminouz:

Lies....lies....lies
So true
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 12, 2020
they acting like that towards u cos of the believe that married men are more financial stable and more generous when it comes to money and gifts.if either of the ladies can keep u as their atm lover they know how much they can cash out from u.next time if any of them call u can just give the phone to ur wife cheesy..she will know to handle the situation.as for whatsap dat one is very simple..blocking things.Also know we are in the season of christmas so i guess ladies out there are looking for guys to cash out from...especially married men.

8 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 12, 2020
debbydams:
just be collecting money from them on steady then block their lines

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by JaneYave(f): 2:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Your are innocently naive, thank your God, your wife gives you freedom . Be careful who you give your number to. Then, know when to draw the lines. Learn to say 'NO' as long as you don't agree to it, disregard what the other person will feel.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Shortyy(f): 5:04am On Dec 12, 2020
JaneYave:
Your are innocently naive, thank your God, your wife gives you freedom . Be careful who you give your number to. Then, know when to draw the lines. Learn to say 'NO' as long as you don't agree to it, disregard what the other person will feel.

Innocently naive my ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Mrscarter(f): 5:57am On Dec 12, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Last week I went to relax in a fast-food and a girl sat close to me, we started talking and before I went she asked for my number, I thought it was rude to reject giving her my number because I am married but I gave her anyway, then before I got home she called me to check on me, for the past three days she was calling me almost 3 times a day thus forcing me to put off my phone, I knew she was calling and didn't want trouble, yesterday night I sent her message that I am married and that I am not available for anything with her only for me to put on my phone and she called me this morning saying she saw my message and that it doesn't matter that we could do continue that anytime my wife is not around I should call her and when she calls me and I don't pick she will understand that my wife is with me
I went to buy phone for myself, I bought an oppo a93 for myself and samsung a21 for my wife only for me to receive a message on WhatsApp from a girl I don't know who took my phone number from receipt to ask me how I was doing
What is responsible for this desperation among girls even knowing I am married they are not even moved

Are U planning to cheat on your wife undecided
U shouldn't have given her your number.
How will u feel if your wife passed out her number to strange men?

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Mrscarter(f): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Be careful cos her saying u can continue wen Ur wife is not around...she's a homewrecker. U don't need the wahala or stress. Block her if I was you

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Mrscarter(f): 6:01am On Dec 12, 2020
mumumugu:

Nothing wrong in giving out ones number to a girl . Lawyers, buisness neb give out their number to any one.

Lol lawyers n business ppl have good reasons as it's for work.
Why will a married person give out numbers to ppl (for non business purposes) if they're happy in their marraige!
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by chibinobim16259: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Dx matter get as e be.....make I leave the elders to chook mouth inside am.
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Bennysam: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
A quick question, is your wife desperate?
What a stupid question from a brainless ape

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by Bennysam: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2020
virginprincess:
Op you are as desperate as the girl, why would you give her your number when you are married, are very sure you will soon start cheating on your wife.
Nigeria girls can’t disappoint so this is what your mind comprehend about this topic, you’re indeed stupid

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by DukeJoe17: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Wyry:
They look for homes to destroy after taking all the docks in this world. It's doesn't happen in other countries. Once you are hoe, you are a hoe for life even when you marry — that's why the husband must have married her in the first place. And if you are responsible, you are responsible for life. Nigerian girls do not think about their future. Not before the hoe phase is over.

I didn't believe when my ex that claimed to have moved on still came back to give me another Bleep.
Well, I had no mercy smashing the damn pussy ruthlessly.
Never marry a slut cos she will never change.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by odinson1(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol lawyers n business ppl have good reasons as it's for work.
Why will a married person give out numbers to ppl (for non business purposes) if they're happy in their marraige!

Which is why Marriage is a cage,Meant for modern Men

Woe betides any man who marries a Hoe
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2020
Bennysam:

What a stupid question from a brainless ape
Lol, you feel attacked, you'll be alright. A simple question was asked with no hidden insult or anything and you blew up, if I insult you now I'd be lowering myself.
I guess you did not know that the purpose of the question was to let you know that you were generalising and ladies and desperation, you have a wife and she probably isn't desperate, if she isn't desperate then not all Nigerian ladies are desperate.
I won't return the insults and of course, no offense taken and I'm sure not all men speak the way you just did, not all men cuss!
Peace.
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by anochuko01(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Change it for her and she'll stop calling
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by femi4: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2020
debbydams:
Once you are married, they ll stop disturbing you
Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by jornwhite: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:

Innocently naive my ass.

For reasons best known to you, you decide to kip ur comment short wink

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Desperate by debbydams(f): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
just be collecting money from them on steady then block their lines
I can't my conscience won't let me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy / HOW TO: Break Up With A Person / Regina Daniels Begs Ned To Free Ex Boyfriend From Kirikiri, See Ned Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.