Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend (1805 Views)

Mrs Angelina Okonache Finally Got Wedded At 55 { Picture } / Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) / CONGRATULATIONS! A Nairalander Just Got Wedded! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by sunddy: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yeah we both look like our dad smiley
Mariinee:
Damn...you and your sister look alike.
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by sunddy: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Trust me I have more than that in my account wink
SuperSuave:
I have 30billion in my akant, don't try me oangry
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Slayer2: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2017
amokeme:
She is really pretty...
Congratulations to her

Well young lady, we cross parts again once on this faceless forum filled with the good, bad and ugly grin

You are also pretty as well, you look a bit like me facially though but you know this could be us wink
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by amokeme(f): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Slayer2:

Well young lady, we cross parts again once on this faceless forum filled with the good, bad and ugly grin

You are also pretty as well, you look a bit like me facially though but you know this could be us wink
Lol,
And that is not my real face tongue
Hope your day is going well?
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Slayer2: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
amokeme:

Lol,
And that is not my real face tongue
Hope your day is going well?

Yeah sure, going great now that you are here, so that's not your real face? That small girl emmanuella have infect you ba cry
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by amokeme(f): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Slayer2:

Yeah sure, going great now that you are here, so that's not your real face? That small girl emmanuella have infect you ba cry
heheheh yes o
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by awoo47: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh gawd, just to make FP. We don't even know your sister so we literally don't care. angry
pray for ur own hubby too embarassed
I know u're frustrated but with fasting nd prayer u will receive ur miracle hubby cheesy smiley
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by amokeme(f): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Slayer2:

She is small but mighty. I actually heard the "not my real face" joke before I saw the face behind it
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Slayer2: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
amokeme:

She is small but mighty. I actually heard the "not my real face" joke before I saw the face behind it

Lol, how is your day going?
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by amokeme(f): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Slayer2:

Lol, how is your day going?
Oh well, fine.. Thank God. The weather is cool, so it's turning out to be a nice day
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Slayer2: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
amokeme:

Oh well, fine.. Thank God. The weather is cool, so it's turning out to be a nice day

The weather is cool over there? I guest you are not in the south region, if not here be like hell fire, in fact I am beginning to think hell fire will be positioned in the south on judgement day or God is just angry with Niger Delta people because it's freaking hot here! angry
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by amokeme(f): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Slayer2:

The weather is cool over there? I guest you are not in the south region, if not here be like hell fire, in fact I am beginning to think hell fire will be positioned in the south on judgement day or God is just angry with Niger Delta people because it's freaking hot here! angry
What do you now want people in sokoto to say? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Slayer2: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
amokeme:

What do you now want people in sokoto to say? cheesy

Hehe, which state are you in?
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by amokeme(f): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Slayer2:

Hehe, which state are you in?
Taraba state
Re: A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend by Slayer2: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
amokeme:

Taraba state

wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Naija Cocaine Man Hammering A Secondary School Girl From Owerri / Lady Mistakenly Sends ‘shower Photo’ To Her Dad (photos & Video) / Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.