Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (25606 Views)

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 / Bombshell ! Girl Of 18 Slept With Over 50 Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by netotse(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
tkb417:

Good one Jarus
Chei we have 50 already. Inspired (auto section), Pataki, eldee, Akin Alabi, amakaone are super peeps too
Nyways as for my greatest 5

In no particular order
They are
1) Debosky
2) Dayokanu
3) Sauron
4) Dr Kitaun
5) Davidylan

Those are my picks and I swear they are wonderful and worthy REPs of NL
what do all the 5 names have in common?. . .a gift for the first female person to get the answer.

p.s.
@jarus
isn't backlash the seeker?
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by mbulela: 2:31am On Mar 29, 2010
Suraj,
What is the plan?
Are we going to vote at the end of the collation?
Or every one that ends up in the original post ends up a Legend (in different categories)?
Knowing you and your tendency to please all parties, we might end up with 100 legends.
Kindly consider a means of elimination and an adequate weeding process to make the process and award respectable.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by riversman: 4:12am On Mar 29, 2010
Excuse me!!!!

RIVERSMAN is not on yeye list? hiss!!

Missing names - THE AMAKA, MAMA GEE, ELDEE (even if i cant stand his witty ass), and of course RIVERSMAN grin grin

And please why is SEUN OSEWA on dat list?? dude never pay *190* the money wey him borrow na grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by zionking(m): 4:15am On Mar 29, 2010
Good job Jarus

2cantango
greatpeter
Ikamefa
Rhodalyn
layi
Big B1
eveseh
DaHitler

Should be considered too. Will be back with more names.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by riversman: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2010
Excuse me!!!!

Missing names - THE AMAKA, MAMA GEE, ELDEE (even if i cant stand his witty backside), and of course RIVERSMAN

And please why is SEUN OSEWA on dat list?? dude never pay *190* the money wey him borrow na
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by riversman: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2010
Excuse me!!!!

Missing names - THE AMAKA, MAMA GEE, ELDEE (even if i cant stand his witty backside), and of course RIVERSMAN

And please why is SEUN OSEWA on dat list?? dude never pay *190* the money wey him borrow na
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 29, 2010
@jarus
Why is CHAIRCOVER's name not on that list?  Her contributions in the family section can not be overlooked.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by solokay(m): 4:50am On Mar 29, 2010
great idea, good job guys
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by RichyBlacK(m): 5:59am On Mar 29, 2010
@Jarus,

You've done a wonderful job. Thank you!
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Pweety4me(f): 6:27am On Mar 29, 2010
@OP Wow it's like an Nl history book. . .hehe cool cool
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by shotster50(m): 6:50am On Mar 29, 2010
What happened to Sienna?
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by godinser: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2010
In all honesty, i must confes that JARUS has done a good job and therefore deserves an award imself. This compilation of this categorization is painstaking, and i am so convinced that the research was thorough and flawless. Personally i think he should also be included on the list.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by mbulela: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2010
^^^^
of course he will.
He deserves it.
i have found his posts passionate and devoid of personal insults even when you disagree with him (a trait that is not very common on NL).
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2010
mbulela:

Suraj,
What is the plan?
Are we going to vote at the end of the collation?
Or every one that ends up in the original post ends up a Legend (in different categories)?
Knowing you and your tendency to please all parties, we might end up with 100 legends.
Kindly consider a means of elimination and an adequate weeding process to make the process and award respectable.
Given the fact that that it is not possible to put up a poll of 50 people, teh plan is, after the nominations(for Top 5), the Top 10 nominees will be up for poll and the final list selected.

netotse:

what do all the 5 names have in common?. . .a gift for the first female person to get the answer.

p.s.
@jarus
Ok, I see

zionking:

Good job Jarus

2cantango
greatpeter
Ikamefa
Rhodalyn
layi
Big B1
eveseh
DaHitler

Should be considered too. Will be back with more names.
The bolded are there.
But if we want to include everybody, we may end up having 1,000.

riversman:

Excuse me!!!!

Are you sure?  undecided

godinser:

In all honesty, i must confes that JARUS has done a good job and therefore deserves an award imself. This compilation of this categorization is painstaking, and i am so convinced that the research was thorough and flawless. Personally i think he should also be included on the list.
Me still be small boy for Nairaland o

Much respect to the Eldees, Gabrys, Chaircovers, Siennas, The Amakas of today and the Rhodalyns, 2cantangos,  greatpeters of NL's yesteryears who I all know and are deserving.

Like any list of award/ranking, controversy and flaws will always come up.
Pele's list of world's greatest 100 footballers of all time was highly criticized.
CAF's list of 50 greatest African footballers of all time was mired with controversy.
Any work that has 'human' as variable will always have or two flaws.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Feraz(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2010
Yeah! Mapomeji a.k.a. Bcomerich is one unique character. Great list u got there.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2010
godinser:

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarus is just like Ibime, Loma, Ajanlekoko, Windywendy and Biina
brilliant peeps. You can never fault them

netotse:

p.s.
@jarus
so The Seeker has the guts to call me a bum kisser grin grin grin grin
i laff in my mother tongue. Ill ignore that post

and netotse, to your question
what those guys have in common?
they all love women grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by mbulela: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2010
are you guys even sure that this becomerich is a human being?
he (it) may be a programmable robot designed for comic relief.
i am still unconvinced.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by mbulela: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2010
tkb417:

[b]
and netotse, to your question
what those guys have in common?
they all love women grin grin grin grin

so you love men
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2010
mbulela:

are you guys even sure that this becomerich is a human being?
he (it) may be a programmable robot designed for comic relief.
i am still unconvinced.
hehehehehe

mbulela:

so you love men
Those guys are legendary in that aspect
trust me, i know what im sayin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by mbulela: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2010
tkb417:

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarus is just like Ibime, Loma, Ajanlekoko,]Windywendy and Biina
brilliant peeps. You can never fault them

i can fault these two like any human can.
I have stated my faults in Suraj in previous posts and i find it unacceptable that a person like Ibime with his level of intelligence can fall for the scam perpetuated by criminals called militants whose only ideology is their pockets.
However those two (i have not monitored the others you mentioned well enough) are always a breath of fresh air in discussions and i always find their posts and views enlightening.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2010
mbulela:

i can fault these two like any human can.
I have stated my faults in Suraj in previous posts and i find it unacceptable that a person like Ibime with his level of intelligence can fall for the scam perpetuated by criminals called militants whose only ideology is their pockets.
However those two (i have not monitored the others you mentioned well enough) are always a breath of fresh air in discussions and i always find their posts and views enlightening.
I dont argue with Ibime on Niger Delta issues cos i personally think they paid for his school fees both home and abroad
He has signed a pact with those criminals so who am i to question his allegiance?

bar all those, the boi sabi stuff so lets give it to him.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Krayola(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2010
IMO these people bring a lot to NL in their own special ways. In no particular order

Sauron
Eldee
PastorAIO
Davidylan
Debosky
Jeseoul
Mazaje
Ofokaofoki
Dayokanu
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by benz190: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2010
@riversman~

Seun still hasnt paid me the money i borrowed him ooh
and easter is Just around the corner!
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by mbulela: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2010
tkb417:

I dont argue with Ibime on Niger Delta issues cos i personally think they paid for his school fees both home and abroad
He has signed a pact with those criminals so who am i to question his allegiance?

bar all those, the boi sabi stuff so lets give it to him.
LWKMD,
like you said, the boi is good (speaking like an European club scout).
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by na2day2(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2010
@ OP

NL has up to 50 ppl? shocking! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by kaydee(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2010
LWKMD!!!

Where is OFoka on your list? His title is next to Seun's here,  Shey them they pay Money to those greats nii?

Must i ban Seun and Mukina before you know i'm the most powerful here?.Ibime,na everybody sabi U oh!U don popular reach Sauron.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by proproman(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2010
@Jarus; Becomrich is probably the greatest addition to that  list. He may be map crazy but the comic relief he brings to Nairaland is unrivalled. He's a legend in his own right. I search for his posts everyday. That guy can keep you in stiches. I would not advise anyone at work to read Becomrich/Mapomeji's posts. You'll get questions for laughing on the job!

Btw, what about yawa-ti-de? She was very active on the webmasters board (i think she was a mod) and she helped a lot. I think Seun banned her or somefin. She deserves, at least, an honorable mention.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by donald(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2010
Jarus, I am surprised that you have omitted snazzydawn. She was the first official miss nairaland, one of the hottest nairalanders of all time. Hated by most of the ladyfolk, serenaded by the men, to the point where whole topics were created for her. She always caused a stir here in her hey days on nairaland, a feat she still manages even on her facebook page. She was to grace the coverpage of the official nairaland magazine,"Yarns". She was in the 2005 set too. I feel her name should be on that list.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2010
kaydee:

Must i ban Seun and Mukina before you know i'm the most powerful here?
oya, let's see how powerful you are grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by spikedcylinder: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2010
This guy like awards no be small. So tey, he put 'commentators profile'. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2010
Legend of the seeker Award goes to the compiler grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by TheSaintz: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2010
this is a great contest and also a great move for nairaland
just hope the soap opera will not die half way or lose the climaxn edge we want to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) / Nairaland Slowness And Downtime / 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.