Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? (5189 Views)

Help. I Can't Stop Thinking Of My Ex / Why You Can’t Stop Thinking About Him After Sex / How Can I Stop Thinking About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:47am On Apr 30, 2007
LMAO grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2007
omega25red:

only time can heal your broken heart besides you need to start bagging some other chicks cool

*rolling eyes* not another one who hasn't read it all!
abeg, read the posts and see how things stand!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:44pm On May 01, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

LMAO grin
ThoniaSlim:

LMAO grin

LMao
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by mekoyo(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2007
Eliminate evrything that has to do with her
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 9:04pm On May 31, 2007
mekoyo:

Eliminate evrything that has to do with her

MEKOYO, my dear, he has done that already. This is an old thread. Ugo is engaged now, so let the past be past, will you?
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 9:10pm On May 31, 2007
Engaged IN COUPLES OF MONTHS shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, na wa o shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by SweetT1: 9:16pm On May 31, 2007
@Omo-Eko
What's popping?
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2007
nothing oh just chilling wink and how are you doing today
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by SweetT1: 9:32pm On May 31, 2007
@Omo-Eko
I feel like a $1M !
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

Engaged IN COUPLES OF MONTHS shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, na wa o shocked shocked

buhahahaha
so funny
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 1:52am On Jun 17, 2007
nnenneigbo:

buhahahaha
so funny
Don't you find it weird abi na just me dey think that undecided
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2007
Omo Eko:

Don't you find it weird abi na just me dey think that undecided

no be just u my sister, no be just u.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2007
But where are they or have they breaken up that fast lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I will always hail NLander
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2007
Omo Eko:

But where are they or have they breaken up that fast lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I will always hail NLander
don't think they're broken up oooo, more like on honey moon. they were engaged the last we heard now, so must be on honey moon or judging by the pace of the whole thing, she's in hospital giving birth lol
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by soulpatrol(f): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2007
good lord, i couldn't believe what i was reading on this thread o. i minute the guy is lamenting on how to get over his ex, the next second he's got another girl and if i'm correct, they engaged now? shocked to think i was about to formulate some good advice for the guy. shou!, me smell something fishy going on there. that's just too quick. una wan break hollywood record? tongue
wow, wonders shall never cease o. weirdest post ever cool
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2007
lol, he was chasing after alhaji's daughter to start off with lol

anyway, its past tense, hollywood or nollywood. they are doing traditional wedding as i type this
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2007
nnenneigbo:

don't think they're broken up oooo, more like on honey moon. they were engaged the last we heard now, s[b]o must be on honey moon or judging by the pace of the whole thing, she's in hospital giving birth lol[/b]
Na wa OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i no dey there oh, Btw where is your source cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2007
nnenneigbo:

lol, he was chasing after alhaji's daughter to start off with lol

anyway, its past tense, hollywood or nollywood. they are doing traditional wedding as i type this
Laughing and rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don die ohhhhhh
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2007
Omo Eko:

Laughing and rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, i don die ohhhhhh

no be small thing ooo
Omo Eko:

Na wa OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i no dey there oh, Btw where is your source cheesy cheesy cheesy

i can't reveal the source as u know too well, but they'll announce it themselves when they return.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2007
nnenneigbo:

no be small thing ooo
i can't reveal the source as u know too well, but they'll announce it themselves when they return.
Yes oh but who knows when they are coming back undecided undecided

I think this relationship is based on citizenship lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2007
Omo Eko:

Yes oh but who knows when they are coming back undecided undecided

I think this relationship is based on citizenship lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

hmmmm, so he's true love is still the that girl that broke his heart but paper talk too much, so the other girl come throw herself for his lap(plus she has paper), a man can't say noooo.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2007
nnenneigbo:

shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

hmmmm, so he's true love is still the that girl that broke his heart but paper talk too much, so the other girl come throw herself for his lap(plus she has paper), a man can't say noooo.
I no dey there ohhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2007
me tooo, lol
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by soulpatrol(f): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2007
this is a big joke, isn't it? somebody pinch me o! grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 12:47am On Jun 19, 2007
Hey you all don't be mean! We're still together, we love eachother more and more every day, but as we're both students we've been having lots of things to deal with at school. Don't worry though, our plans are on the go and sooner than you'd expect, we'll move in together. Danny is the greatest guy I've ever met and every day I thank God to have found him.
It is not a matter of papers darlings. He has all he needs. It's a matter of feelings, trust, life, smiles -> love!
I will tell Danny to come around as well so you won't miss him that much any longer.

In the meantime, you take care and enjoy this wonderful life! wink
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 1:04am On Jun 19, 2007
sweetheart i don't think anyone misses him here, its more like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
bUhahahahaha
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Islander(f): 1:20am On Jun 19, 2007
Omo be nice or else grin

@topic
I see Ugo and his whitey are still happily in lust, Lard I ginne die oo.

Poor child. You better wake up from your nightmare and grab your blankie before the boogie man gets you. cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 1:22am On Jun 19, 2007
@topic

We don't miss him abi someone else is missing him undecided undecided undecided undecided, so you guys are still togethere shocked shocked shocked shocked, this love serious no be small lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 1:23am On Jun 19, 2007
Islander:

Omo be nice or else grin

Am nice joooooooooo grin grin grin

@topic
I see Ugo and his whitey are still happily in lust, Lard I ginne die oo.

Poor child. You better wake up from your nightmare and grab your blankie before the boogie man gets you. cheesy grin
LOL u mean ohhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked, and you are complaing about moi grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by soulpatrol(f): 1:25am On Jun 19, 2007
i say, somebody slap me. angry i can't belive this crap i'm reading! which kin love wan tin tin be dis? shuuu!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 1:27am On Jun 19, 2007
soulpatrol:

i say, somebody slap me. angry i can't believe this crap i'm reading! [b]which kin love wan tin tin be thi[/b]s? shuuu!
This love na paper love lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by soulpatrol(f): 1:29am On Jun 19, 2007
ha, more live cling-wrap love. i just dont get it. something aint gelling right. anyway, to each his own. whatever floats their boat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? / Funny Conversation Between Daughter & Father / Shaving Down There --- Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.