Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,420 members, 7,839,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? (5195 Views)

Help. I Can't Stop Thinking Of My Ex / Why You Can’t Stop Thinking About Him After Sex / How Can I Stop Thinking About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:26am On Jun 19, 2007
lmao again and again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2007
Islander:

Omo be nice or else grin

@topic
I see Ugo and his whitey are still happily in lust, Lard I ginne die oo.

Poor child. You better wake up from your nightmare and grab your blankie before the boogie man gets you. cheesy grin

grin grin grin Don't worry ooo Danny's here to protect me from the boogie man tongue

soulpatrol:

ha, more live cling-wrap love. i just don't get it. something aint gelling right. anyway, to each his own. whatever floats their boat
what's not right? is it so hard to believe that people can find their better half online? or, what?

@Omo Eko
Yes, dear, this love na true oo
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by ugodaniel(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2007
Come, so you gals are busy gossiping about me here, eh!, wetin! Whatever, it still makes for hilarious reading. BUT for records purposes, we're still together, waxing stronger and stronger and if any other man attempt to put asunder, na im head im go take carry am oo! grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2007
work hard for your papers man buhahahah
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2007
nnenneigbo:

work hard for your papers man buhahahah
second that jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

white`Nkem:

@Omo Eko
Yes, dear, this love na true oo
True lof grin grin grin or lust.

I hail NLander
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

second that jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
True lof grin grin grin or lust.

I hail NLander
u're one funny girl
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Islander(f): 12:56am On Jun 21, 2007
ugodaniel:

Come, so you gals are busy gossiping about me here, eh!, wetin! Whatever, it still makes for hilarious reading. BUT for records purposes, we're still together, waxing stronger and stronger and if any other man attempt to put asunder, na im head im go take carry am oo! grin grin grin

Keep on waxing me man, just pray yo nah get stuck, grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Omo Eko
You are too mean, grin grin, Leave the people alone, let them enjoy their "lust" in peace,
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2007
nnenneigbo:

u're one funny girl
ugo and his girl are the funny ones tongue

Islander:

Keep on waxing me man, just pray yo nah get stuck, grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol see this girl shocked shocked

@Omo Eko
You are too mean, grin grin, Leave the people alone, let them enjoy their "lust" in peace,
Offcourse they can LOF but not LOVE in peace
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by emenma(f): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2007
Hmmmm, ugodaniel is cute and he is ibo kiss

if u ever change ya mind grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2007
emenma:

na wa ooooooooo cute shocked shocked shocked shocked, anyway people have different taste.

Stilling thinking to mysefl, did she really say Cute abi i need glasses to read it again shocked shocked shocked.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2007
Omo Eko:

na wa ooooooooo cute shocked shocked shocked shocked, anyway people have different taste.

Stilling thinking to mysefl, did she really say Cute abi i need glasses to read it again shocked shocked shocked.

each to his own to ur tents oh israel
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2007
emenma:

if i catch u ooo
stay away from my man!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by cuteass1(f): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2007
emenma:

white`Nkem:

if i catch u ooo
stay away from my man!

Now i got to ROFL, nkem, seems you need a rope grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2007
cute-ass:

Now i got to ROFL, nkem, seems you need a rope grin
not at all cute-ass, but other women do need some sense
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Kuljoe(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2009
If u dont stand 4 sumtin, u would fall 4 anytin. It culd take time 4 u 2 get her off ur mind bt u cn always try. Move closer 2 ur God & get ur missing rib.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Cowbell521: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
angelchi:
Delete her frm ur system. grin
Ur prof pic grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Cowbell521: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
nnenneigbo:
that was quick, men ehhhhh nawah for them ooooooo. one minute i can't think of anything else, and oh i might just go for roommate that fancies me and the next white nkem. chai the round u-turn is too fast and furious

but i guess you're happy now and not heart broken so thats got to be good undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
children
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Cowbell521: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
whiteNkem:
Well I am so happy I met you and now it's all good. I know the future's bright and you are the best thing that happened to me. Danny, I love you and cherish you so much!

your baby cares.
This is love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Virgins Make. / Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.