Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (347269 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
sirhamilton:

Bros you really watch cartoons when you small o grin

I loved cartoons ooo. grin

Sometimes I still go behind doors to watch some animations (it's a secret) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
MY PEOPLE, How una dey!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Biko, wetin dey happen for my thread..

See hidden posts up and down..

Who and who fight?

Na Pidgin2 wahalah?

Who win?

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
BlowJobs:

I am very good but I have derailed your thread. Pls forgive me sir
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
lionlee216:

Did you shop on black Friday? I was able to get some rral good deals at oldnavy store, shoe carnival, jcpenny store and ebay.

Not really. I don't really need anything for now. I however went to Walmart i got myself a nice winter Jacket. Cost like 38$

We got all the stuffs we need for December already. I'll be shopping tomorow (Cyber Monday) for xmas gifts for my Mrs and family

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
lionlee216:

I am very good but I have derailed your thread. Pls forgive me sir

Egbon, I am your boy oo. Abeg no use sir for me. You dey curse me be dat.

No wahalah. As long as my people learn one or two things. slight derail is welcome

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
I found Trace TV Africa on this Android box we bought on Amazon like 4 months ago.

Best thing that has happened since yesterday.

13 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Baker77: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
BlowJobs:
we dey kajad ooo.. How're you doing?

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
We don't have cable.

We pay 69$ to xfinity for high speed internet (actually 59$ but renting the box for 10$)

Our entertainment includes Netfilx, Vudu, Hulu, Amazon Videos, Our Xbox one S (we barely use) and this amazing android box that i watch premier league/Champions league, Kodi on.

We're saving a lot of money by not havin cable while enjoying everything cable has to offer.

18 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Baker77:
we dey kajad ooo.. How're you doing?

I'm okay. I took a break. Had to prepare for an exam. I did checl in here tho but didn't post.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thanks
TWoods:

My unreserved apologies to you, if i have mischaracterized you.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
We get TVC sef.. grin grin

God is good

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
I haven't watched TV in a while, now im glued to Trace Africa since yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
TWoods:

My unreserved apologies to you, if i have mischaracterized you.

Do you have advise for a Nigerian, unemployed since the end of NYSC that finally secure a Visa to try his/her hands on New things why he/she shouldn't migrate?

9 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Baker77: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
BlowJobs:

I'm okay. I took a break. Had to prepare for an exam. I did checl in here tho but didn't post.
cool bro. Good luck!
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by PDPGuy: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
BlowJobs:
We don't have cable.

We pay 69$ to xfinity for high speed internet (actually 59$ but renting the box for 10$)

Our entertainment includes Netfilx, Vudu, Hulu, Amazon Videos, Our Xbox one S (we barely use) and this amazing android box that i watch premier league/Champions league, Kodi on.

We're saving a lot of money by not havin cable while enjoying everything cable has to offer.

I use YouTube TV for my favorite sports channels, and I also intermittently subscribe to Sling TV.
I can watch my UCL, premier league, FA cup and Bundesliga games, movie channels, CNN, BBC on YouTube TV, all for $35/month. It’s definitely a great deal.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mrs K favorite song came on.

"Thunder fire the person wey say i no go love you"... grin grin grin

Anytime Mayorkun has a tour in the US, i must surely take her there. Doesn't matter how far, she loves this song die.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
PDPGuy:

I use YouTube TV for my favorite sports channels, and I also intermittently subscribe to Sling TV.
I can watch my UCL, premier league, FA cup and Bundesliga games on YouTube TV, all for $35/month. It’s definitely a great deal.

This one is FREE!!!!!. I'm surprise how it works and the video quality

Edit: We have had it for a while, just surprised it has some more features i didn't found out till yesterday.

PS: the Youtube TV thing is cool. We however won't watch it cos we work almost all the time. Our Netflix sef na like waste of money to me.

America: Where you work so hard to pay rent for the house you barely live in grin grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
BlowJobs:
We get TVC sef.. grin grin

God is good

I don't like Nigeria channel for now lol
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
BlowJobs:

This one is FREE!!!!!. I'm surprise how it works and the video quality

You no even go honeymoon ??
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Mbamto: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
TWoods:

One semester is too long... once the school reports, the visa is cancelled retroactive to the last day you attended full classes.

Most of the folks here are shortsighted. They don't realize there is a life after school and an F1 visa. Once you've been out of status for even 24 hours, you become ineligible to adjust status within the US and have to go back to your home country. There you'll have to deal with the US consulate again where your time out of status will count against you.

You talk to them and they tell you you're just trying to find trouble... bros... let them fall in the ditch themselves. I will no longer provide any serious advice. Every man to his own folly. I'll be here to laugh at them... by the way, pounded yam loading. You are powerfully invited.

@ the bolded, not true please
Google is your friend

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by LagosismyHome(f): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
lionlee216:
Lagosismyhome, i see you viewing. Pls carry Twood commot for here. He stepped into this thread and confusion started. I hope if he can ever be a peacemaker in life

grin grin... i just dey see my mention so was wondering what this thread was about .

I then spied some familiar names....my people i greet una. Oga Lionlee216 i salute... Twood baba you too reach here ? . Oya let come and be going

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
lionlee216:

You no even go honeymoon ??

Honeymoon is for xmas and new year.

Bro, you know how things be, we need to work now and save enough before my permit expires till i get the work authorization from the AOS. Na my idea. I even make my madam work on Thanksgiving so she wont be scheduled for new year period (Winter is better for honeymoon grin grin)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by LagosismyHome(f): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
TWoods:

Once you've been out of status for even 24 hours, you become ineligible to adjust status within the US and have to go back to your home country.

No to encourage bad gang grin but this not true....

if you fall inlove and marry then all sins are forgiven and adjustment of status is allowed despite if you are out of status forever self

I have unfollow this thread . ..

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.