Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (346615 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Mbamto: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
LagosismyHome:

No to encourage bad gang grin but this not true....

if you fall inlove and marry then all sins are forgiven and adjustment of status is allowed despite if you are out of status forever self

I don unfollow . ..
Exactly!

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Baker77: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Just say it as it is the give your advice .1thousand lies won't discourage a fraudster.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
LagosismyHome:

No to encourage bad gang grin but this not true....

if you fall inlove and marry then all sins are forgiven and adjustment of status is allowed despite if you are out of status forever self

I have unfollow . ..

Someone right now

12 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
comradespade:

Someone right now
Lol.. who is the someone

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
lionlee216:

Lol.. who is the someone

We all know him lipsrsealed

NP: Michael Jackson - speechless

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Holy s.hit!!!!..

Mrs K Marijuana is growing. This lady is so determined

She don spend like 90 dollars on top that tiny plant you see there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Infamous(m): 12:21am On Nov 27, 2017
BlowJobs:
Holy s.hit!!!!..
Mrs K Marijuana is growing. This lady is so determined
She don spend like 90 dollars on top that tiny plant you see there.
So you'd blow some smoke when they mature?

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by michelcedric(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2017
BlowJobs:

Do you have advise for a Nigerian, unemployed since the end of NYSC that finally secure a Visa to try his/her hands on New things why he/she shouldn't migrate?

Still depends on the kind of employment. Once did a job of 35k. My boss owes you for close to a month and during that period he'd be buying new stuffs ; wrist watch, clothes and shoes. He be giving flimsy excuses for owing. For example he once told me that he couldn't pay me as at when due cos he bought a land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by sKeetz(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
michelcedric:

Still depends on the kind of employment. Once did a job of 35k. My boss owes you for close to a month and during that period he'd be buying new stuffs ; wrist watch, clothes and shoes. He be giving flimsy excuses for owing. For example he once told me that he couldn't pay me as at when due cos he bought a land.

17 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Infamous(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2017
michelcedric:

Lemme just die. This one too weak me.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by alfonso36(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
i read this page from 1to 38, great thread, saying it as it is, see boys making money, 300k in a month, oboy, and that stupid monaco wont let me just win my 600k, abeg make una show us poor boys the way na, so we go quit this useless bet9ja, meanwhile abeg when the rechargecards come in no forget me ooo i dey owe mtn like 500 naira for like 2months now, 070three211589three god bless yuor and your wife bro. god bless franknetter for starting this kinda movements, mackynaija,lionlee, pdpguy, and me too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
michelcedric:

At least he is honest. "I use your salary buy land, bear with me till i get another money. Manage your hunger for now" grin grin

Read my post earlier on this thread. I also experience that.

One thing i seem to regret is Not leaving Nigeria soon enough. I could have done so much. When i left, it was like things started happening so fast. like heaven opened or something.

With the little i earn in Naija, Dem go still owe me salary. 2 month sometimes 3 months. And our oga dey buy new car.. chai!!!.

How you go employ person then forget say you suppose pay for their input?
Through out my time working in the caribbean, dem no owe me one kobo. My last payment came in when i already left 2 months earlier. Imagine, dem no see me for 2 months, dem still pay my money enter my account for the last weeks i worked

I'm still thankful for the naija experience. it is a big motivation for me. I never see that situation wey go make me just give up. E dey even hard me to quit my job. Right now, i work 3 jobs. it is hard. i want to quit. but every time i remember that suffer for naija to quit dey hard me

https://www.nairaland.com/4138795/getting-green-card-adjustment-status/14#62292633
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Infamous:

So you'd blow some smoke when they mature?

I don't smoke.

I did try it in the caribbean grin grin

It makes me giggle and sleep toi much.

I need to be awake to make money. Lol

Everyone around me smoke one thing or the other. EVERYONE!!!. (Vape, weed, cigarette.... etc)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Shine1177: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
nwolisar:

I would say I've always been a pro-naija but the uncertainties of the last 2 years wan come dey gimme factory reset. cheesy ....

grin grin
why you wan kill me with laughter nah? That factory reset got me � :
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Took this pic like 2 weeks ago.
One if the sexiest inspection officer from fire dept i have seen so far.

Beside her is guy M.

Oh, i totally forgot the gist about Guy M. I'll update today. No shaking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
If you can drive an excavator or forklifts or you are planning of migrating, please learn it and get your certificate (as side hustle if what you can do).

Those things are skilled works. Like you go just dey cash money steadily without breaking a sweat.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
This guy makes at least 1100$ (without breaking a sweat) everytime we have an underground tank. Maximum of 3 hours work.

He comes with his machine, digs, bring out the tank amd gets his check (Cheque).

He said he does like 3 jobs like that per day. Sometimes 4 (see money)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Josh4wod: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
BlowJobs:
This guy makes at least 1100$ (without breaking a sweat) everytime we have an underground tank. Maximum of 3 hours work.

He comes with his machine, digs, bring out the tank amd gets his check (Cheque).

He said he does like 3 jobs like that per day. Sometimes 4 (see money)
How about the money to buy that machine grin
Well, that shouldn't be a barrier

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Josh4wod:

How about the money to buy that machine grin
Well, that shouldn't be a barrier

The bank lend him the money.

I think his pay is actually 350/400. The rest goes towards the machine's welfare.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Josh4wod: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
BlowJobs:

The bank lend him the money.

I think his pay is actually 350/400. The rest goes towards the machine's welfare.
Oh my God.
USA really make things easier!!
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by fatima04: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
@OP permit to derail slightly. Thank you grin

@Twoods, I would have let this slide but for posterity sake I need to comment.

I really do not appreciate being quoted in such a manner and I think the post i even referred to as been deleted otherwise I would have shown you a more detailed analysis.

If you understand my post very well, you will see i was trying to offer the best immigration route for someone dt said He/She has a masters degree from the UK and relatively young.

So addressing your message to me is not fair and merited and your last part of shame is not tasteful. Do not be quick to judge and erode the major message of my post.

N.B:- a quick search of my moniker will show you that I do not in any way support fraud.

Thank you.

TWoods:

No, just no. Lionlee gave options on how to cheat and circumvent US law. The only reason the US is what it is today is because citizens obey the law to the letter... your country is what it is today because you think laws should not apply to you. Shame.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by sirhamilton(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
BlowJobs:
Took this pic like 2 weeks ago.
One if the sexiest inspection officer from fire dept i have seen so far.

Beside her is guy M.

Oh, i totally forgot the gist about Guy M. I'll update today. No shaking.

I pictured Guy M to be pot bellied

7 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
@burrytee, my friend has responded. He explained how he got the admission deferred. Oyinbo too na human being. Pls check your mail.
Owols:
I will advice you get at least a year's school fees even if you want to go and hustle when you get to school. You can do your best to be an outstanding student in your first year as this will give you chances of getting funding. Although you can get there and defer admission by maximum of a year, I know a friend who did that.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Fish123(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for helping the guy bro, right now some people will be like ahhhhh
Owols:
@burrytee, my friend has responded. He explained how he got the admission deferred. Oyinbo too na human being. Pls check your mail.

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Josh4wod:

Oh my God.
USA really make things easier!!

America runs on Credit (Score) and Dunkins Donuts grin

9 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by nwolisar: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Shine1177:

grin grin
why you wan kill me with laughter nah? That factory reset got me � :

My brother Na true talk o... Abi Buharinomics no reach your side grin It seems things are just retrogressive. We must chase happiness and good things of life o

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
When you see threads like this, it makes you wanna try again. Tried, UK,US and France, all denied. 2018, i go try again. This country is nothing to write home about for youth. Permit me to say Congratulations to sir Blowjobs, marital bliss bro. This thread don inspire me again. Thanks man!

11 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by LagosismyHome(f): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Anyone who finds a way to leave and then have a permanent stay........grab it and then run for it or with it cool

31 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by jaybiz007(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
LagosismyHome:
Anyone who finds a way to leave and then have a permanent stay........grab it and then run for it or with it cool

End of story! We all deserve the good life. Oga BlowJobs, fire on bro, nothing do you!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.