Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. (1401 Views)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2017
I have taken note of the constant bashing of our women by young men in this section . In fact, whenever I am bored and I want to relieve the stress, I come here to watch our Nigerian guys hate on our girls. My submission is simple: We should please stop blaming our girls of being materialistic as they are also Nigerians who are not immuned from the failed state of the country. Our women have been turned to sluts because the economy of Nigeria is in the toilet and our leaders don’t care. Nigeria is failed state which has turned its citizens to rogues and unscrupulous individuals. We can not circumscribe the blame for the materialistic nature of our women/girls to them alone. These girls are Nigerians who come from families who have to feed. They do not deserve the hatred of young men who are frustrated of not getting love from our girls.

I would advice our men to forget about relationships with Nigerian girls for now and use money to secure the services of call girls when pressed for sex. Things would not get better anytime soon as our leaders would not relent in inflicting hardship on Nigerians. It is left to every young man to fashion up a plan on how to emigrate from the country or to successfully participate in a crime that would take them outside the poverty ravaging Nigeria.

From the reports I have got, foreign girls are more loving and caring than Nigerian girls because they do not live in failed states and they understand what it means to show love to a brother. I need not state here that you are a product/function of your society. Our Nigerian girls are only trying to escape the general atmosphere of poverty that pervades Nigeria by being utterly vain and materialistic. They do not deserve to be hated but they should be left alone to go about their life the way they deem fit. Hating a woman makes a man appear weak and without any real power which is outside the natural order of things.

Please, stop hating on Nigerian girls as they are not to blame for their materialistic nature, Nigeria has damaged us all.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by wordbank(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2017
National Secretary of Ashawo Men Association of Nigeria has spoken
Ftboy
Thetrueapostle
Ahcb
Kingtom
All should cosign
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2017
You are kinda right, you know.
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Airforce1(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Who would warm our bed if we hate on girls ?

We can't help but love our girls because they keep us warm when we are cold .
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by vanida6: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2017
Airforce1:

really
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Airforce1(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2017
vanida6:
really
you got problem with that?
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by vanida6: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Airforce1:
you got problem with that?
perhaps
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2017
Nigerian men with their nansense mentality undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
julietkcee:
Nigerian men with their nansense mentality undecided

Have I not done well by penning down this important Op Ed? Nigerian women should be largely left alone. The economy ain’t smiling so they can’t be loving and altruistic in relationships. This is the reality on ground.
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Marcelo290(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
I support your post but your back up points aren't making sense nor adding up.
Besides we all still need these girls to....
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Marcelo290:
I support your post but your back up points aren't making sense nor adding up.

Besides we all still need these girls to....

What is wrong with my back up point and what do we need these girls for apart from sex? Please do explain yourself. I am an old man of marriageable age so I have done my dating when I was young. The only impediment against marriage is reasonable finance. Getting married in Nigeria of today is very risky. I guess that is why I am talking the way I am. I need to be enlightened.
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
So the country is bad, and next thing to do is become a LovePeddler and sell your body? What abiut the hard working, decent girls in Nigeria here too. Aren't they feeling the same suffering in the country. A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler, regardless of environment, situation or gender. A good girl remains a good girl, regardless of the strife or straits she finds herself in.

Go out and see decent, hard working girls who work hard and feed their familes. Some that haven't even seen one major stress will just turn to hoelosho.

Some lovepeddlers above me are already saying ' you're right'. #justifymywhorishtendecies

FINAL WORDS: THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER FOR SEX FOR MONEY, FOR ARMED ROBBERY, FOR RITUAL KILLINGS AND ALL THE VICES. WORK HARD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by ReinaFarine: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Seriously....

All I can say is don't tempt me devil!
I try my best not to judge people for their opinion on things... Or attack a person rather than his/her post but seriously honey, you're pushing a very big red button....

What is love to you?

I don't know where you hang out that you've been meeting up with materialistic self-serving manipulative slutty cocksuckers.... And I'm very sorry you have nothing better to offer girls but your money... That doesn't give you utterance to spit out trash....

Sannu Ka.... Professor of Female sexuality with a minor in female psychology....

The loose girls without morals act that way because they are just that... Loose girls without morals... And because technology is on the rise daily, they have customers hungry for their trade....

Wait, son of Adam....
You're trying to compare Nigerian relationship with the western relationship.... Cute...
Please don't be biased... I'm not the best researcher but I think you will compare what the guys do and how the gals receive it.....

All you described is little kids running around looking for a cumdump and they have to pay for it.....

I'm not gonna lie... Nigerian girls feel the need to demand for gift in exchange for their body... Because that what they are girls....

No offense, but I don't think you @op can handle a real woman and not be intimidated by her work....

When little children with hormone charged brains run around high on pheromones and confuse infatuation with love you think you know what love is....

Love is rare... Are you patient enough to wait for it without settling for anything less than a woman that compliments you, challenges you, understands you, respects you, care about you with all that she is?

Why are Nigerian girls materialistic?

Why are Nigerian male shallow?

You will pick a social 'lady', with big tities, phat arse, preferably without stretchmarks, Slim waist, nice hips, long hair, Atleast a college student over
A simple woman from Moniya Ibadan, that understands culture, and because she wasn't able to get admission to college she decided to start little caterings.... She is pretty without being sexy, and street smart without all the titles attached... Because scenario A is classy and looks good on paper.... And scenario B, even though you settle down with her, you feel she should be lucky you picked her.... Well, you want city girls... Go ahead.... I love hearing your stories...

I'm not saying there aren't good girls in the city, just understand that age doesn't equal maturity.... When the time I've comes, they'll understand love is more than what he can offer physically...

P. S. Some girls are destined to be trophy wives... And if you don't have the money for it please, go to your own class...

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScotFree:
So the country is bad, and next thing to do is become a LovePeddler and sell your body? What abiut the hard working, decent girls in Nigeria here too. Aren't they feeling the same suffering in the country. A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler, regardless of environment, situation or gender. A good girl remains a good girl, regardless of the strife or straits she finds herself in.

Go out and see decent, hard working girls who work hard and feed their familes. Some that haven't even seen one major stress will just turn to hoelosho.

Some lovepeddlers above me are already saying ' you're right'. #justifymywhorishtendecies

FINAL WORDS: THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER FOR SEX FOR MONEY, FOR ARMED ROBBERY, FOR RITUAL KILLINGS AND ALL THE VICES. WORK HARD.

Work hard where? In Nigeria? What I am saying is that our men should stop hating on the ladies who have commercialized love and affection. The value system of the nation has gone to the dogs. Everything is about the pecuniary value it attracts. Rather than the frequent lamentations, I advices that they should channel all that energy to working hard while availing themselves of the readily available call girls who serve the same purpose as our women who have become unreasonably obstinate. The belligerence on the part of our women is however not their fault as they feel the pinch of the failed society that Nigeria has become.

I don’t understand the work hard part thought because I know our boys are not lazy or unwilling to work but the economic situation of the country has ensured that jobs are virtually non existent to engage the minds of our youth. My message is simple: stop calling out girls materialistic (we all know they are). Rather, go look for money to enable you compete for their attention while helping yourself with the bevvy of call girls we have to quench your test. (Yes, I am not ashamed I said that).
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Seriously....

I try my best not to judge people for their opinion on things... Or attack a person rather than his/her post but seriously honey, you're pushing a very big red button....

What is love to you?

I don't know where you hang out that you've been meeting up with materialistic self-serving manipulative slutty cocksuckers.... And I'm very sorry you have nothing better to offer girls but your money... That doesn't give you utterance to spit out trash....

Sannu Ka.... Professor of Female sexuality with a minor in female psychology....

The loose girls without morals act that way because they are just that... Loose girls without morals... And because technology is on the rise daily, they have customers hungry for their trade....

Wait, son of Adam....
You're trying to compare Nigerian relationship with the western relationship.... Cute...
Please don't be biased... I'm not the best researcher but I think you will compare what the guys do and how the gals receive it.....

All you described is little kids running around looking for a cumdump and they have to pay for it.....

I'm not gonna lie... Nigerian girls feel the need to demand for gift in exchange for their body... Because that what they are girls....

No offense, but I don't think you @op can handle a real woman and not be intimidated by her work....

When little children with hormone charged brains run around high on pheromones and confuse infatuation with love you think you know what love is....

Love is rare... Are you patient enough to wait for it without settling for anything less than a woman that compliments you, challenges you, understands you, respects you, care about you with all that she is?

You will pick a social 'lady', with big tities, phat arse, preferably without stretchmarks, Slim waist, nice hips, long hair, Atleast a college student over
A simple woman from Moniya Ibadan, that understands culture, and because she wasn't able to get admission to college she decided to start little caterings.... She is pretty without being sexy, and street smart without all the titles attached... Because scenario A is classy and looks good on paper.... And scenario B, even though you settle down with her, you feel she should be lucky you picked her.... Well, you want city girls... Go ahead.... I love hearing your stories...

I'm not saying there aren't good girls in the city, just understand that age doesn't equal maturity.... When the time I've comes, they'll understand love is more than what he can offer physically...

P. S. Some girls are destined to be trophy wives... And if you don't have the money for it please, go to your own class...

I liked your post so much that I followed you. As for the content of your post, I really don’t know what to say but the consensus opinion is that majority of Nigerian girls are materialistic. We however don’t have to blame them for that. Bottom line, the economy and the broken value system of Nigeria is to blame.
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
@ alcatraz005 You just asked me 'work hard where?' Yet, you agree with me that guys should work hard. We are saying the same thing. I haven't challenged anything you said in your first post. All i said is i there is no justification for whoring oneself out for money. About guys working hard....Sure! Definitely! Just made a contribution. My own point of view.

Plus i don't patronise whores or lovepeddlers. I stick to one girl.

To all the hardworking girls out there, hustling in decent ways, in the dust, in the sun, trading, selling in someones shop, working as a clerk, working in the bank, cobblers, cooks, bar tenders, career women, etc. I doff my hat to you. Your shine will come soon. Preserve your dignity. No amount of money is worth your pride. Guys will use you, pay you and call you shiite. Pity most gurls don't mind being called shiite. Yet, they'll come out and say guys are evil.

I'll pick an Ibn village girl that is decent and working hard over a rich girl who made/ makes her wealth by sleeping around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScotFree:
@ alcatraz005 You just asked me 'work hard where?' Yet, you agree with me that guys should work hard. We are saying the same thing. I haven't challenged anything you said in your first post. All i said is i there is no justification for whoring oneself out for money. About guys working hard....Sure! Definitely! Just made a contribution. My own point of view.

Plus i don't patronise whores or lovepeddlers. I stick to one girl.

To all the hardworking girls out there, hustling in decent ways, in the dust, in the sun, trading, selling in someones shop, working as a clerk, working in the bank, cobblers, cooks, bar tenders, career women, etc. I doff my hat to you. Your shine will come soon. Preserve your dignity. No amount of money is worth your pride. Guys will use you, pay you and call you shiite. Pity most gurls don't mind being called shiite. Yet, they'll come out and say guys are evil.

I'll pick an Ibn village girl that is decent and working hard over a rich girl who made/ makes her wealth by sleeping around.

You have spoken well.
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Doctormarvin(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
love without money ain't going nowhere unless you guys are soulmates..and the way I see it, most Nigerian girls don't wanna be associated with that word!sooo look for the less materialistic ones if you ain't got the cash,that way we all go home happy
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Doctormarvin:
love without money ain't going nowhere unless you guys are soulmates..and the way I see it, most Nigerian girls don't wanna be associated with that word!sooo look for the less materialistic ones if you ain't got the cash,that way we all go home happy

Yes.
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Augustap(f): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Op you're a male whor.e. Instead of you to advice the ladies to worker harder, you're here justifying indecency. When you've finished saying this rubbish, you'll look for one decent and smart girl to marry, while the hoes you just cheered will be here liking your post. You're evil

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
They are only hating online to make themselves feel less miserable, but then offline, they are woman wrapper.
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:
Op you're a male whor.e. Instead of you to advice the ladies to worker harder, you're here justifying indecency. When you've finished saying this rubbish, you'll look for one decent and smart girl to marry, while the hoes you just cheered will be here liking your post. You're evil

What do you want me to tell the ladies? Should I beg them not to be materialistic? What has all the hate speeches against them achieved? Won’t they feed and clothe themselves? I rather talk to my fellow brothers not to beg or be concerned about them any longer. A man has to add value to himself and forget all these Nigerian women. They won’t listen to the voice of reason because the economic situation of the country
has turned our women into money grubbing demons. I really don’t understand your anger with my post.
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Augustap(f): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What do you want me to tell the ladies? Should I beg them not to be materialistic? What has all the hate speeches against them achieved? Won’t they feed and clothe themselves? I rather talk to my fellow brothers not to beg or be concerned about them any longer. A man has to add value to himself and forget all these Nigerian women. They won’t listen to the voice of reason because the economic situation of the country
has turned our women into money grubbing demons. I really don’t understand your anger with my post.
I'm not angry with your post. You should have ignored the whor.es and said something positive to the responsible and hardworking guys out there
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Seriously....

What is love to you?

Wait, son of Adam....

Honestly honey you remind me of Patrick Obaiagban
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:

I'm not angry with your post. You should have ignored the whor.es and said something positive to the responsible and hardworking guys out there

This thread is specifically created for all the hardworking naija dudes who complain about these girls all the time. I just seek to advice them that there is no amount of insults that would shake hardened Nigerian women about the issue of pecuniousity as that is the ingrained value instilled by the Nigerian society.
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We however don’t have to blame them for that. Bottom line, the economy and the broken value system of Nigeria is to blame.

This level of stupidity is unprecedented unless you don't mean it.
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Kimcutie: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
I tried getting something from this thread but I found none.
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by kense88: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Airforce1:

They even need us more than we need them
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

This level of stupidity is unprecedented unless you don't mean it.

Care to explain what is stupid in what I said?
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kimcutie:
I tried getting something from this thread but I found none.

First of all, are you male or female?
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Kimcutie: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

First of all, are you male or female?
Do I look or sound like a female sir?
Re: Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls. by Augustap(f): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

This thread is specifically created for all the hardworking naija dudes who complain about these girls all the time. I just seek to advice them that there is no amount of insults that would shake hardened Nigerian women about the issue of pecuniousity as that is the ingrained value instilled by the Nigerian society.
Aiit

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick" - Young Nigerian Lady Reveals / Guys Tell, Is The Standard Of Nigerian Ladies Too High? / Help!. .scorpions In My Hostel(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.