Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (70291 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos / Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:23am On Oct 27, 2017
gregyboy:
hmm...what is the essence of doing a traditional marriage and a white marriage africans forget that d white marrige is also a traditional marriage to the white.actually in the right sense we are doing two traditional
marriage and when we could do our traditional marriage and get the pastors to pray for us instead of doing both and consuming money even d indians and chineese colonizef by Britain dont do both so africans where are we going

Bros mi..... I was actually having this discussion with a lady few weeks ago... Telling her that the so called *white wedding* z actually d traditional wedding of d whites, and she was seriously arguing with me

Asked me to ask people *that know*, funny thing was they actually said white wedding was commanded in d Bible, and I was like "WHATTTTT", which Bible?

Then d next argument became, how can I tell my friends that I'll only b doing traditional wedding n no Church wedding... Where will d pastor pray for me? I said, u just injvite the pastor to the traditional wedding to do d prayer

I wish our people will learn sha...if not for anything, it'll help in bringing back our culture to d fore n also cut d cost of getting married.
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by chineduemmao: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:
The oyinbo woman is beautiful despite her age,

And for the hungry looking skinny guy
I place curse on you and you alone if you ever think just think o to scam this innocent woman, you will never know PEACE

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by BRAV0O(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2017
tman14:
The hustle is real men cool cool cool
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Oyibo women hunting black dicks like goldmines since 100BC
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by morbeta(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:
The oyinbo woman is beautiful despite her age,

And for the hungry looking skinny guy
I place curse on you and you alone if you ever think just think o to scam this innocent woman, you will never know PEACE

If na you dey that profile picture..walahi the curse go work grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by olotan2: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2017
that family is a bad one
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by David160(m): 6:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Angelanest:
A young Nigerian man simply identified as Seun took a big step in his life yesterday as he tied the knot in style to his older beautiful U.S-based British fiancée in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State capital. The colorful wedding was held in the presence of family and friends. Congrats to the latest couple.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-ties-knot-elder-u-s-based-british-fiancee-ekiti-state-photos.html
God forbid
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Ruler2: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Woman is gorgeous for a change...tired of seeing ugly ass white women

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2017
agbonkamen:
Imagine this small boy go dey ask that women make she open her leg wider grin den him go enter her chamber for drilling nawao nmmmmm grin grin grin its well
Smh grin
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2017
romeorailss:

That's how my little bro gonna toast u soon when he becomes 18 wink By then u may be 30 yrs cheesy
Hehe why will he toast me when agat you tongue

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Bobugee:

LOL... That's it naa.. Abi what do you expect from the situation in the country?
Man has to survive nau
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by EdenChuk(f): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2017
OP come and carry ur brother o!
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2017
DaddyGngeess:

Baby to me means a soft person or somebody u will like to handle with care.. So anybody can be called baby depending on what is in your heart.. I called my mother baby..
Calling your mum baby innocently is different from this one jare.
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Jobazenu:

who shame don epp?
anything for d mula abi wink
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Can I call you baby?
yesss *rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2017
darkmarky:
my own is imagining him seeing her ugly unclad body... With all the fat everywhere. Ewwww.
hehe I thought of that one too but dismissed the thought lol.
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by darkmarky(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2017
sinaj:
hehe I thought of that one too but dismissed the thought lol.
but you know they will surely have sex.... cheesy
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2017
darkmarky:
but you know they will surely have sex.... cheesy
lolll

That will be whenever she is Hot coz the guy will surely b at her mercy lol

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by darkmarky(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2017
sinaj:
lolll

That will be whenever she is Hot coz the guy will surely b at her mercy lol
iyama...
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Alanzazani: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2017
These kind of things will create trust issues for Nigerians. All these lazy young men
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2017
darkmarky:
iyama...
grin
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:

My dear! It seems you don't know that all this hungry mofos marrying white women are actually after their money
Just d way u girls are after us because of our money.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Bros mi..... I was actually having this discussion with a lady few weeks ago... Telling her that the so called *white wedding* z actually d traditional wedding of d whites, and she was seriously arguing with me

Asked me to ask people *that know*, funny thing was they actually said white wedding was commanded in d Bible, and I was like "WHATTTTT", which Bible?

Then d next argument became, how can I tell my friends that I'll only b doing traditional wedding n no Church wedding... Where will d pastor pray for me? I said, u just injvite the pastor to the traditional wedding to do d prayer

I wish our people will learn sha...if not for anything, it'll help in bringing back our culture to d fore n also cut d cost of getting married.

yea africans have mentally slaves themselves they dont think beyond the circle .after which when a whiteman calls us slaves we frown at it bcus we know is true .mental just have to been stop in africa stop. particularly that of religion it caused more bad than good .even after been united by the Church the marriages still endup broken .
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Well, old or not,it still better than all this longathroat, olosho mentality naija girl wey OLD rich politicians, married men,business men don dig borehole for their punna finish come Abuja and see their lives ,even corper no dey carry last for the hussle.two can play that game cheesy..if a young naija lady feel I cant marry her cos of one ridiculous reason,well, the rich old and sometime young white women are coming over here enmass to snatch up dem guys cheesy na una go still end up for Shiloh rolling on the ground, praying for non existent husband dey una don take do boyfriend or magga.you can't eat your cake and still have it .impossicant tongue..this trend is gathering momentum.. Boys let go there.l dey find oyinbo too o

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Gamusgamus: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Angelanest:
cc; lalasticlala
CHILD MARRIAGE ! CHILD MARRIAGE !! CHILD MARRIAGE !!!
AHH AHHH OKON NA WETIN DEY WORRY YOU, WHICH ONE BE CHILD MARRIAGE
ANSWER... HMMMM DEY THING WEY MY EYE SEE MOUTH NO FIT TALK AM
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Why everybody dey mention Pocahontas na? Poca baby, abeg com tell us Wetin dey pa.
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Just for bragging rights.
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Angelanest:
A young Nigerian man simply identified as Seun took a big step in his life yesterday as he tied the knot in style to his older beautiful U.S-based British fiancée in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State capital. The colorful wedding was held in the presence of family and friends. Congrats to the latest couple.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-ties-knot-elder-u-s-based-british-fiancee-ekiti-state-photos.html
Yahoo boy in action
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2017
lefulefu:
Haha and his name is Seuncheesycheesy.poco hantas oya food don landcheesycheesy

She is beautiful, I no dey yab the ones wey marry fine foreign wives na. I don't think she is that old.

ibkayee:

@poco hantas

Is that a witch? grin grin

DavidEsq:
Why everybody dey mention Pocahontas na? Poca baby, abeg com tell us Wetin dey pa.

Na me dey issue green card.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2017
I think this white worship has brought alot of confusion to us.For me registry is even more solid than going to a church as not all churches are licensed to conduct marriage even if they are licensed to operate as NGOs
Yampotatocarrot:

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by jaychubi: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2017
D guy hustle don finally pay grin grin grin grin

US resident jst like dt, lol d guy don escape d hunger way wan kill am finally

Abeg who kws d foreign dating sites they hook up this US mamas shocked
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2017
gregyboy:

yea africans have mentally slaves themselves they dont think beyond the circle .after which when a whiteman calls us slaves we frown at it bcus we know is true .mental just have to been stop in africa stop. particularly that of religion it caused more bad than good .even after been united by the Church the marriages still endup broken .

True bro.... D way I see it, we ain't ready to change that mindset any soon

We just swallow anything thrown at us hook, line and sinker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.