Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (70294 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos / Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by MostLovly: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2017
she is beautiful and not too old compare to others I see online.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by emmybernard(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2017
ostirich:

what is wrong with this one
reminds me of this ''he who is innocent should throw the first stone''
amibo
Don't mind them all,Na jealousy they kill them all
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nov6(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:
The oyinbo woman is beautiful despite her age,

And for the hungry looking skinny guy
I place curse on you and you alone if you ever think just think o to scam this innocent woman, you will never know PEACE

she has already been scammed
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by teresafaith: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Anusiemgood:
God punish you and your useless curses.. mumu,Who Nigeria lady help!!
Same that wretched nincompoop that begot you

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by moks11(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
what I see here in the comment is mainly hate and plenty enemies. and so what if he gets married to an older foreign lady; is it your marriage?

if it was you talking thrash here you will do worse. let's change our mentality. I have seen lots of foreigners happy they got married to Nigerian men and have been together for more than 10years. now tell me how many of the celebrity marriage last 5years.

also if this young guy approach your older sister for marriage I guess you will welcome him "cos your sister Don seat down for how for long so man na man". but you will forget that people will say your sister use "juju" on him but that matters none to you cos you are happy she is getting married. why can't you just see the good in all this and be happy with those who are rejoicing.

Nigerians we are so full of hate. nobody holy reach you until you are caught.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by pirazo: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
The hustle is real

quote author=Angelanest post=61801951]A young Nigerian man simply identified as Seun took a big step in his life yesterday as he tied the knot in style to his older beautiful U.S-based British fiancée in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State capital. The colorful wedding was held in the presence of family and friends. Congrats to the latest couple.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-ties-knot-elder-u-s-based-british-fiancee-ekiti-state-photos.html[/quote]
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:
Same that wretched nincompoop that begot you
All you the naija babes are careless and stupid fools..
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
anthony533:
May Oluwa bless our fingers, amen.

amen oh my g I see u and I greet ur government

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by hollagokay(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
ekiti again!! dem and ondo if do anything to represent lipsrsealed
Asianguy:
grin
Even the family endorsed it,
Hunger is bad abeg grin
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by teresafaith: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Anusiemgood:
All you the naija babes are careless and stupid fools..
Including your entire female lineage
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sinaj(f): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
centboy123456:

bae she is not that old oh can u see her
hehe is she not d one in d pishure?
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:
Including your entire female lineage
mumu
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by teresafaith: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Anusiemgood:
mumu
Omo ale jati jati
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
sinaj:
yesss *rolls eyes*

You chop cockroach? Abi y u dey roll eyes?
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sinaj(f): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You chop cockroach? Abi y u dey roll eyes?
Dat na one of the characteristics of a baby grin
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
sinaj:
Dat na one of the characteristics of a baby grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sharp guy, enjoy your thing homie.
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Fool, when last have you seen an Igbo boy do this? I can show 10 pictures of Yoruba boys getting married to women old enough to be their grand mother, when would you ever see an igbo boy do something like that?

Shut up bastardd!

Go to Dubai n see thins for urself. Local champion!
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by iModernHome: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2017
Are you outgoing, Outspoken and Serious?

Do you have what it takes to be listen to?

Can you Convince a lady not to wear her makeup?

We are looking for 4 Candidate to work for us as a Marketing consultant.

Your job consists of marketing a new brand in an event and gathers information of all business ranging from a craftsmanship, sole proprietorship, Small Business, Large Business and Corporate Business.

This You will be given tools to work with and you will provide some of your own.

Requirement

*** Excellent Writing and Spelling skills .. etc

*** Should know how to use a computer device, Laptop, Ipad or Smart Phone

*** Should have one of the following device a computer device, Laptop, Ipad in a good and working condition

*** Applicant should reside in Abuja or its vicinities.

*** Should have an Internet connection.

We are going to employ you as a Marketing consultant and will be working for our brand on contract base.

Remuneration daily will be base on profile and bonus on the result that you supply of the task giving to you.

After numerous contract with us, we are going to open an agency in Abuja and we will be needing staff so this your chance to prove your ability

This an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team with international footprint

We are still receiving application until 15th November 2017

Email us at jobs@sgsmarketingfirm.com
www.sgsmarketingfirm.com

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by iModernHome: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2017
Thank you to those that have sent in there Application

Keep them coming

We are still receiving application until 15th November 2017

We will be announcing jobs offer for Lagos and Port Harcourt area soon watch out

Email us at jobs@sgsmarketingfirm.com
www.sgsmarketingfirm.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.