Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (70292 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos / Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:
The oyinbo woman is beautiful despite her age,

And for the hungry looking skinny guy
I place curse on you and you alone if you ever think just think o to scam this innocent woman, you will never know PEACE
See your yeye cause ahha E nor go affect fly sef .
Wen D guy dey do night vigil U dey there?LL God just pick him call ahaha

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:

I place curse on you and you alone if you ever think just think o to scam this innocent woman, you will never know PEACE
Shut up madam.... See person wey dey curse person.
This people deserve more than ordinary scam. They first scamed us, took everything that belong to us. Our culture, religion, dressing, foods, sense, gods and impose a stupid lifestyle to us. They enslaved our forefathers and made them passed through hell...
Anybody that knows the best way to scam this people should involve me mbok

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I think this white worship has brought alot of confusion to us.For me registry is even more solid than going to a church as not all churches are licensed to conduct marriage even if they are licensed to operate as NGOs

Lol @ white worship... Yeah, I even pointed out that the court marriage is even more serious/binding than d church marriage..... If only people will realise that, then all these craze for church/white wedding will stop

Made up my mind... Ain't doing t sef.... Know it'll b difficult to find a lady that'll agree to such, but one can only hope for it
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by michaelisaiah: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Oh that na his investment

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by buskie13(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:

wetin concern you
aproko

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by 2shure: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2017
afoshe
ogun
ogume
talk and belive
command and obey
maye must obey me.
yahoo plus
science

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Is dat a real love or business contrat hmmm
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

LOVE.
morning can you do that
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by ojotobiloba1: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:

Somebody will not mind there biz for once.. What's ur own for heaven sake for this end time curse.. U family ni.. Amebo, aproko, tatafo, gbeborun.. Pack well

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2017
bamidelee:
morning can you do that
morning dear,hmmmmmmm.
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Evablizin:
morning dear,hmmmmmmm.
quite an age that love no real
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2017
bamidelee:
quite an age that love no real
Nah dem sabi,congrats to them.
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Evablizin:
Nah dem sabi,congrats to them.
how hustle u're kinda busy dis days send ma own share abeg
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by PharmJohn88(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2017
When naija baes dey form hard to get? Abeg leave the guy jor... Provided dat him 2nd mama go gree urinate pickin give am, make him marry am. But if the woman has struck men-no-pause(menopause), na gbege be dat o

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by apharm(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Afonja and old oyinbo women are like bread and butter
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by abiodunsuraj: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2017
nawa o, orishi rishi
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2017
When I was growing up, blessing of marriage used to be common but now everyone is so obsessed with white wedding, that even you that opts for registry they either link it to pregnancy or lack of money. Another thing is people think the pastor pronouncing you man and wife will go a long way to bless the union forgetting that even if the Pope blesses the union if the both of them are not ready to make it work, it will still crash
Yampotatocarrot:

Lol @ white worship... Yeah, I even pointed out that the court marriage is even more serious/binding than d church marriage..... If only people will realise that, then all these craze for church/white wedding will stop

Made up my mind... Ain't doing t sef.... Know it'll b difficult to find a lady that'll agree to such, but one can only hope for it
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by newslifeop: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2017
I thought is only IPOB that do this. Afonjas has join them
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by ostirich(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:

what is wrong with this one
reminds me of this ''he who is innocent should throw the first stone''
amibo

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2017
pocohantas:

She is beautiful, I no dey yab the ones wey marry fine foreign wives na. I don't think she is that old.

Is that a witch? grin grin

Na me dey issue green card.
Lool it's the bat poco signal, signing that you are needed in a thread grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2017
pocohantas:

She is beautiful, I no dey yab the ones wey marry fine foreign wives na. I don't think she is that old.

Is that a witch? grin grin

Na me dey issue green card.
grin
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2017
DIS woman looks pretty tho.. beta dan all dose ones marrying great grand mothers

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:

Na wa oo. Is it your concern?...
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2017
That woman is not as old as she's being portrayed na. She looks older than him though....no doubt about that.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nuvalga85(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2017
The young man is after her wealth
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Duru009:
I thought is only IPOB that do this. Afonjas has join them

Fool, when last have you seen an Igbo boy do this? I can show 10 pictures of Yoruba boys getting married to women old enough to be their grand mother, when would you ever see an igbo boy do something like that?
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Angelofsongs(f): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Love is blind.
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by romeorailss: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2017
grin lool . Coz I'm not sure u will be able to handle me wink
sinaj:
Hehe why will he toast me when agat you tongue
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2017
romeorailss:
grin lool . Coz I'm not sure u will be able to handle me wink
there he goes again. Bye bye
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Spartacuslastman(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Maga must pay
Re: Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2017
sinaj:
I can imagine him calling this old woman baby grin

bae she is not that old oh can u see her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.