Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,055 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) (43356 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) / Man Blowing ‘kisses’ At Yemi Osinbajo (Photo) / Governors Ganduje, Ajimobi And Yari's Photo: See Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
Throwback is a patriot sir. He paid his dues in full and has the right to be upset. embarassed

Parrot u meant.

Don Stupid vikings

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

Kip Deceiving yrsef

Another hardcore wailer in the house
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2017
A con3 of mediocres lead by d Chief Failure himself.

Buhari is a Bastardized idiot

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
A con3 of mediocres lead by d Chief Failure himself.

Buhari is a Bastardized idiot

I known how painful it is to see one enemies progressing
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Another hardcore wailer in the house

I Hav a Conscience, I haven't sold nine fr a pot of Porridge.

Zombies re Cheap sellouts

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by DonVikings: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
jj
I love playing this game. Welcome sir. grin

Let me start by offering you this gift. grin

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

I known how painful it is to see one enemies progressing

Buhari jx Neva succeeded in Anything prove me Wrong

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by DonVikings: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

Parrot u meant.

Don Stupid vikings
No insults please. I don't like my buddies getting banned.

I salute you oh brave ipob elite commando. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Nebuzaradan: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
I love playing this game. Welcome sir. grin

Let me start by offering you this gift. grin
Posting off topics

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

He sent Gej away

He destroyed Igbos

Blocks corruption and many more

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2017
The Deceit that APC represents is from Lucifer himself.

Buhari promised to lead from the front.

BTW 2015 and now over 1360 Soldiers have been massacre d by Boko idiots.

Me wonder why d man wu promised to lead from d front wasn't among d dead

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by DonVikings: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

Wake up. He succeeded in throwing the hero of pigs and idiots out Aso Rock. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Freeze001 I sight you

Can you see how your people are bowing down for our leaders ?
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by DonVikings: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
Posting off topics

cc
mynKd44 lalasticKlala seKun oaKm4j obinoKscopy
It pain am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by freeze001(f): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
Freeze01 I sight you

Can you see how your people are bowing down for our leaders ?

What weed are you high on?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2017
freeze001:

Its not easy

Take heart
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Isoko1stSon(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Sarrki must do dS job to Survive

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2017
freeze001:

Lol sarrki does not smoke weed, his brain is too little for that. He drinks his fanta from the floor grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
It pain am. grin grin
Why not continue posting off topic and see yourself in the cooler within minutes? I am daring you to continue.
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Sarrki must do dS job to Survive

grin grin grin

E pain am oooo
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Why not continue posting off topic and see yourself in the cooler within minutes? I am daring you to continue.

E scratch am

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by freeze001(f): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Its not easy
Take heart

True, it's not easy to operate at ur level of idiocy, one must have a factory-fitted idiotic brain to be as successful as u are in matters of idiocy.

I am comforted that I am incapable of sinking that low or even coming close.
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Lol sarrki does not smoke weed, his brain is too little for that. He drinks his fanta from the floor grin

Like the way they leak that of Mazi
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by DonVikings: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2017
freeze001:

True, it's not easy to operate at ur level of idiocy, one must have a factory-fitted idiotic brain to be as successful as u are in matters of idiocy.

I am comforted that I am incapable of sinking that low or even coming close.

Dearest calm down
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by DonVikings: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

E scratch am
I have their vaccine in large supply. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
I have their vaccine in large supply. grin grin

Baba keep giving them

You are a patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by castrokins(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Is Buhari Aware That You Posted This Picture Here?

sarrki:
This is how GREAT LEADERS are greeted. You can say anything behind them but when you're standing before INTEGRITY and INTELLIGENCE, there is nothing like "Mere Commissioner".....
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by omooba969(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
There's no Igbo man in that room...WHY? grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by coldnigger(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2017
these guys ain't loyal tru Tok
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't Osinbajo have any work to be doing?
Must he attend every meeting with Buhari?
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Throwback:
Dare to mention integrity concerning Buhari?

Where is the Osinbajo report on SGF and NIA dollars?

Must a president be begged to do his job and in time?

Or is it the corrupt judiciary that has hindered an action that solely lies within the purview of executive decision?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.