Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) (52545 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Desyner:
Ayiri aligned with APC big shots and is enjoying it. Tompolo aligned with PDP and is in hiding. It is all about personal interest, any talk about a political messiah arriving is as fake Maina's innocence.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by bakila: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
saraki2019:
how do i make $1 billion in 6 month?
Start counting from $1 before the anniversary of the sixth month you will make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Them done use human sacrifices take attack Buhari turn to indomie. Now every political thief done go back to flashy living

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
nairaman66:
No single sense of dress sense from Ayiri. Red shoes on that dress, really?

He is an itsekiri man what do you expect? Na them be the perfect definition of money miss road. Very dirty and lacking fashion sense.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Btruth: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
saraki2019:
.....stake $1m on 9 draws with bet9ja.com tomorrow. There are no better way.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
erico2k2:

There is nothing like warri kingdom
This guy does not live in warri
He wont even go fru warri
were does he leave?
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Organs:

Na poor people dey get idea pass. Bros, you wey get dress sense how much dey your bank a/c?

Oya goan buy sense
This guy fit hol pass E-money o.
Na Politics money de. even oil money de learn.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
StainlessH:
Business mogul?
Where's he "businessing moguling"? Alaba, Onitsha or Ariaria market Aba undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
smithsydny:
were does he leave?
Lagos %90 of the time
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

nah Oil money,E nor get any political weight as at yet, beside Oil money pass politics
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
erico2k2:

Lagos %90 of the time
ok
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Where's he "businessing moguling"? Alaba, Onitsha or Ariaria market Aba undecided
Major contractor to Chevron shell etc, this guy holds 70%of the workforce in the Oil sector in the swamp

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

Emoney ke,E-money dey learn
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ayiri...big man! cool

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Spatta: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Poverty of the mind is worse than poverty of the purse or Bank account,

His dress styles shows that he has to be loyal to some lower powers,

How can a sane sensible man wear beads on such dressing and call it fashion?

His loyal ally also intimidated by money because they feed on his table, what do you expect?

My question is,

Who is Ayiri?
How did he suddenly become a billionaire?

What does he do?

Whose life did he impacts?
Now, dont ask me who did his Jazz for money ?

Only in Nigeria will you find people rise up from nowhere and be thrown into stupendous wealth without being questioned
Trust Me Only in Nigeria is where there are no accountability

His Name though, AYIRI....Hmm
ask a Yoruba man who understand the meaning of word what AYIRI means

A YI LO RI
Someone whose head is not correct

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by WarriAproko: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
decatalyst:
Dressing like a clown!

What is the beads on his legs for when he isn't wear a full traditional attire? undecided

Money miss road
he is the biggest chief in Warri kingdom

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by WarriAproko: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Spatta:
Poverty of the mind is worse than poverty of the purse or Bank account,

His dress styles shows that he has to be loyal to some lower powers,

How can a sane sensible man wear beads on such dressing and call it fashion?

His loyal ally also intimidated by money because the feed on his table, what do you expect?

My question is,

Who is Ayiri?
How did he suddenly become a billionaire?

What does he do?

Whose life did he impacts?
Now, dont ask me who did his Jazz for money ?

Only in Nigeria will you find people rise up from nowhere and be thrown into stupendous wealth without being questioned
Trust Me Only in Nigeria is where there are no accountability

His Name though, AYIRI....Hmm
ask a Yoruba man who understand the meaning of word what AYIRI means

A YI LO RI
Someone whose head is not correct
he is the ologbotsore of warri kingdom know also as the prime minister.d biggest chief in Warri kingdom
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by madjune(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
decatalyst:
Dressing like a clown!

What is the beads on his legs for when he isn't wear a full traditional attire? undecided

Money miss road

That one na jazz for ground wey dey protect air crash for up.

Delta insurance dem.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by beccab78: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
money good
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by ZeeBaba17(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
how is this news!!!!? seriously I weak

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by WarriAproko: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

the biggest and number 3 chief after iyastere if i may correct of itsekiri land. The spoke man of the olu of warri also know as Prime Minister. Do u know the influence of the tittle the major chevron workforce must come from him as d spokeman

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by WarriAproko: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

e money dey learn. Ask 2baba.oil +politics
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
saraki2019:
go do kidnapping
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by flyforall: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yes but you are OYO landing
adeniyi55:
Can I fly by using catapult?
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by gabe: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
Omo, naija is a wonderful country. A billionaire will just emerge without a traceable, legal source of income.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Ehichrisco(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2017
No be onle business mogul..
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by oruma19: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2017
decatalyst:
Dressing like a clown!

Money miss road
obviously u don't know him. I don't like him either, but truth is , he is the king maker in itshekiri land. He has the highest title after the itshekiri king. He is not a small boy right now, I Arnt talking in terms of cash, I am talking in terms of wtatus. He will always wear those beads anytime any day.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by shevy45(m): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2017
He got his wealth through oil bunkery...his a bunkrer.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by babzo(m): 12:36am On Oct 28, 2017
majekdom2:
Seriously, blacks have a mental problem that I think is hereditary. Researchers and scientists need to check this. A million and one people fly private jets all over the world but don't go about snapping pictures.

Na lie! Thousands of white, Asian, Hispanic people on instagram showing themselves off in private jets!

To each his own man

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.