Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) (52725 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 28, 2017
erico2k2:
There is nothing like warri kingdom This guy does not live in warri He wont even go fru warri
Will you keep shut? Why is there an Olu of Warri if no Warri kingdom?
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:09am On Oct 28, 2017
StainlessH:
Business mogul?

It pains me whenever i see this title added to his name. Well, thats tge kind of country we live in.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:12am On Oct 28, 2017
OboOlora:

I love how u conveyed the truth with sarcasm. U should consider writing more often...
Omo, you make brain. Nice dp
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Waffi, meanwhile, where is the address of Ajamy Oil, Port Harcourt. It is not on their website. Emuobor greetings
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Effiezynews:

Will you keep shut?
Why is there an Olu of Warri if no Warri kingdom?

Don't mind them. It is out of jealousy & personal frustration because of inability to make wealth. The Warri Kingdom is as strong as a rock.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Laggatumuch(m): 3:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Still buying your Itunes Gift Cards and Amazon Gift Cards (With Cash Receipt)
Physical cards picture is required.
E-codes not accepted.
I am online 24/7.
Don't waste my time with invalid, used, not activated codes.
Contact me on:
Whatsapp/+234 8028201683
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 4:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Organs:

Na poor people dey get idea pass. Bros, you wey get dress sense how much dey your bank a/c?

Enough to buy you a new brain. Seems the one you have is already gone! grin
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:43am On Oct 28, 2017
The man ( circled in black colour ) sitting behind Chief Ayiri ( picture attached ) should watch his weight he is getting too fat?

Does he want to become a MICHELIN TYRE. He should not allow over enjoyment to turn him to YOKOZUMA OR JAPANESE SUMO WRESTLER.

Can you see how big his head his?

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by WarriAproko: 6:17am On Oct 28, 2017
Effiezynews:

Will you keep shut?
how strong. Wen there are many kingdom and tribe in warri. Their title end in okere round about to warri north koko. So tell me how strong. Is it because chevron pay home mage to them..
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Belewu: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2017
Money miss road. Business mogul my **s
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2017
lonelydora:

Omo, you make brain. Nice dp
nice dp? Really Bru??
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by toprealman: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2017
NextGovernor:
Na all these ones be moneybag. Non be all those Hushpuppi and Mumbah or what his name is.

If u reach Ayeri garage u go know say ur 2016 range rover na toy compare to cars u go see there.
Are you responsible for washing his cars? Wetin go carry you go another man garage?
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by olmoRoc: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2017
Never ever heard of that name in Waffi two decades ago. Where did the money come from? Bunkering?
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Effiezynews:

Will you keep shut?
If you don't know go and ask we it's actually Olu of Itshekiri . The Warri as u know it has the Urhobos and Itshekiri as residents . Inside warri yoy can't say the Olu of warri . Would you call the Oba of Benin Oba of Edo ?
Make una learn how to talk

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2017
NextGovernor:
Na all these ones be moneybag. Non be all those Hushpuppi and Mumbah or what his name is.

If u reach Ayeri garage u go know say ur 2016 range rover na toy compare to cars u go see there.
grin grin grin MUMBAH KO Tumon ni
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2017
decatalyst:
Dressing like a clown!

What is the beads on his legs for when he isn't wear a full traditional attire? undecided

Money miss road
He is the prime minister of Warri kingdom, even if he's wearing a suit those beads will still be with him.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Chiboto414: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2017
@least he's enjoying the money with his people, so , no worry!!
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahahahahha!!! "Business mogul" In which stock exchange is his company listed? Op if you want to insult us, do it directly!! angry

Being a businessman doesn't require you trade in stocks, or your company is listed.

Anything that allows you to use capital to gain a profit is a business.

Some people use political capital to gain monetary profit.

Not that i like this Emami asshole....
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by WiseFool2(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2017
decatalyst:
Dressing like a clown!

What is the beads on his legs for when he isn't wear a full traditional attire? undecided

Money miss road
He is an high chief. He is the Iyatsere of Warri Kingdom i.e the prime Minister of warri kingdom. He wasn't wearing that leg bead before he got his latest title.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Why the yahoo boy pad foam for his waist
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Nduway(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2017
saraki2019:
how do i make $1 billion in 6 month?
very simple, look for one corner of your house and sit down, then begin to imagine that you won a jackpot of 1 billion dollars, I promise you, you will feel so good.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by ideylaff: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2017
NextGovernor:

And that means ?
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by ideylaff: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2017
NextGovernor:

Means ? Phew
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by richeso: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2017
rubbish idiotic fool. as a billionaire how many millionaire have you made ?

what and what have you done for delta state ?
how many street u fit even put street light ,
abeg go seat down.

even me wey no be billionaire has done lot to people around me and they are doing very well in their respective life.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by walosky(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Please Nairalander, Who owns Rumours Night Club in Lagos? I was telling some friends it was this Warri Billionaire and not 2baba . He handed it over to Tuface being that he's a Star and a Celeb.
This Man tight wella as in cash wise.

Mudiaga.......WAFFI !!!

Any Clue?
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by moshino(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Even if the guy is performing any role you listed above, you can be rest assured he will be well paid.

I beg to differ. Most rich people in Africa treat their domestic staff like slaves, even owe them salaries. They spend their money on themselves, their families, girlfriends and in showing off.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by Magnifico2000: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
moshino:

I beg to differ. Most rich people in Africa treat their domestic staff like slaves, even owe them salaries. They spend their money on themselves, their families, girlfriends and in showing off.
You might be right but like u rightly said "most" but not all.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by MaybeNow25: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Desyner:
Ayiri aligned with APC big shots and is enjoying it. Tompolo aligned with PDP and is in hiding. It is all about personal interest, any talk about a political messiah arriving is as fake Maina's innocence.
yourba clown original mugu.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) by MaybeNow25: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Desyner:
Ayiri aligned with APC big shots and is enjoying it. Tompolo aligned with PDP and is in hiding. It is all about personal interest, any talk about a political messiah arriving is as fake Maina's innocence.
you are a clown original mugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship / Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.