Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (38502 Views)

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by delishpot: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

chai!! for whole 7 years of knackin dis babe, suckin her boob, na one unlucky fella she fall into embarassed embarassed embarassed, and d guy be like, chai see 'fresh babe'

God where my future wife dey preserve her for me from nackin undecided

damage her sexual urge undecided

give her spiritual old face from men's attraction lipsrsealed

block men's love toward her

(amen) embarassed embarassed

Are you a virgin? Have you preserved your sexual energy for the woman you are praying God to preserve for you? That same God said you can't sow corn and reap cassava. So if you have no respect or regard for your sexual purity, stop disturbing God to give you a pure woman. If you have been keeping yours, then I will join you in prayers.

As for that your prayer, if someone prays it for ya daughter, would you say Amen to it? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by CarterDavid30(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Don't mind him. 7 years and 'it never crossed his mind' that they needed to define their relationship. 7 years and it didn't occur to him that a woman's biological clock ticks faster than a man's own so he needed to assure her that such and such time was the end of the road when he would marry her.

Like you said, she was wise to have moved on because the guy was unserious.
. Like he said, they started early, yes the girl took a wise decision but that doesn't mean the guy is unserious too. just maybe, the guy was trying hard to make sure she won't suffer if they get married or maybe the girl was just not contented. look at it from both sides. well, what do I know. just saying
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Sirheny007(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by freezze(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2017
Man you have to move on , its painful tho ... I cried the day my gf of 7 years got engaged to the same guy she told me was just a friend. Its Life Man. Ladies can change their mind anytime and dont try to convince a lady who's MIND IS MADE UP. Don't!!!
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2017
One of life lessons, Trust no one!
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by agarawu23(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Dating someone for 7 years without the way forward. Na until u use her rack before u marry her ni?
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Don't mind him. 7 years and 'it never crossed his mind' that they needed to define their relationship. 7 years and it didn't occur to him that a woman's biological clock ticks faster than a man's own so he needed to assure her that such and such time was the end of the road when he would marry her.

Some stupid men like him will even abandon the woman after 7 years with excuses like she is rude, I am no longer attracted to her, her cooking is bad etc.
Good for her for moving on.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by hokafor(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2017
If I catch u,I will damage your face. You have been deceiving the innocent girl for almost a decade, now that her God has answered her prayers . You came online to showcase your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2017
HeWrites:

Engaged angry

Who's engaged? angry

U? shocked
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2017
As long as society keeps disturbing women about biological clocks then things like this will never stop. More men should prepare to lose their long time girlfriends if they don't marry on time because withstanding societal pressure is difficult for many women.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Magnifico2000: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2017
jdluv:
grin all this prayer while you are still bangin other people future wives.
Everyone needs that prayer afterall you are somebody's future wife too.
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by jonadaft: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

chai!! for whole 7 years of knackin dis babe, suckin her boob, na one unlucky fella she fall into embarassed embarassed embarassed, and d guy be like, chai see 'fresh babe'

She's right beside me in ma bedroom kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by madgoat(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

If ur future wife falls in my trap, na just the refuse go remain after i have finished straffing grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Austinoiz(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2017
This guy is shameless, childish and above all, a talkative.
The geh saw immaturity in him and bounced

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by jonadaft: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2017
delishpot:

Are you a virgin? Have you preserved your sexual energy for the woman you are praying God to preserve for you? That same God said you can't sow corn and reap cassava. So if you have no respect or regard for your sexual purity, stop disturbing God to give you a pure woman. If you have been keeping yours, then I will join you in prayers.

As for that your prayer, if someone prays it for ya daughter, would you say Amen to it? grin grin
That's not true....
My mother fuckēr cousin that has fücked over ten girls that I know married a 24 years old virgin last year. They have a son now ....
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by pocohantas(f): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2017
Ishilove:

I talk am, it's a vicious cycle. So many guys will be heartbroken in 2018. Babes are jumping buses o, no time to waste.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Hahdi(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2017
jdluv:
grin all this prayer while you are still bangin other people future wives.
grin grin grin
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by lenghtinny(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2017
It's not how long but how well angry

Got no pity for you but the the man that will be settling down with your leftover of 7 years

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Ximenez(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by sanpipita(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Lol what was he doing with her for 7 years? did he really define their relationship

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2017
She cant continue to wait for ur sorry ass 7 years of wasting her time. Sharp babe

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Aunty, Oto fe e o...

You ignored me... embarassed cry

True, If a man is serious, a year is too much self to propose. It's the fear of the unknown. Relationship is not too different from marriage. It's the same except the whole legal issues and formality. It comes with immaturity and lack of readiness and resolve in the heart of a man sha.
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by 3verblazing(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2017
One can't really draw a fair conclusion on who is wrong or right. The story ain't juicy enough...bu from what's available...dude Was insensitive ..kindof like having a pet dog and leaving it to fend for itself ..twill deffinatly get it's daily bread else were...babe is a cheat for hiding the truth until a week to her wedding ..cheating both ways...shocking!! Can Make a man wanna end it all..as in ALL (the wedding and himself)
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Ximenez(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2017
I'm going to marry a virgin and that's my personal decision.

Some girls will F.vck from 16 to 25, an average of 25 times in a year for 7 years. Some even start their fvcking career earlier. Being drilled by assorted d!Cks in different seasons under different weather conditions, some would have even treated STDs multiple then bring what's left to you. It doesn't matter if it's in the past i just can't deal!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Wickedness of men,you are dating a girl for 7 years and it never crossed your mind to marry her........smh.....very dumb talk.
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by HeWrites(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Who's engaged? angry
U? shocked
undecided
Keep whining yourself you hear?
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by jdluv(f): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifico2000:

not future wife cause i am married already just got angry with his hunger for decent girl while he is playin away match around
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by jdluv(f): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Magnifico2000:

not future wife cause i am married already just got angry with his hunger for decent girl while he is donatin around
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Magnifico2000: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2017
jdluv:
not future wife cause i am married already just got angry with his hunger for decent girl while he is donatin around
Lol.. and how do u know he is donating "akamu" up and down?? The guy is only wishing d best for himself na.

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Jagabanmonerry(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
Wickedness of men,you are dating a girl for 7 years and it never crossed your mind to marry her........smh.....very dumb talk.
Am sure d guy is not buoyant financially to take her to d alter. No man in his right sense wit bleep a girl for like 4yrs n so without thinking of marry her....

2 Likes

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by 3verblazing(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2017
Ishilove:

If u are dating a guy for some yrs and u feel ur biological clock is ticking yet the guy as not proposed...talking about it with ur man should b d next step...even if some how u start dating someone else...at least be kind enough to let him know n end it...N not pulling a shocker on him like she did...lives have been lost for such stupidity...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.