Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (38506 Views)

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by ivolt: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2017
donstan18:

Nothing proves that she took a wise decision, getting married early to a new man isn't a prove or an assurance of making a good home or a blissful marriage!!

Let's just pray her decision will be fruitful!!

Do you really think the desire of everyone who gets married is to have a happy home?
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by SLOVFO(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The lady made a rational decision to marry another instead of being driven by emotions and sticking to d bf of 7 years who marriage has never crossed his mind... Too early to seek attention

I don't support double dating.
But for a man to date for 7 years is irresponsible to me. You only date(if necessary) when you are ready to marry. A man should harness his energy into productive God glorifying ventures not dating.

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by poweredcom(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2017
WOMEN WOMEN NEVER TRUST THEM....THEY R DESPERATE IN EVERY MOMENT.......shame to dat lady..i pray she foind out the man she hurridly married is not her type
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Augustap(f): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Women are the real terrorists disturbing the world grin
But guy you sef no try, how will u keep a lady for 7 yrs and no be say she small and isn't ready for marriage yet. Anyway wat is urs won't leave you, go and look for your missing rib. Take heart
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by talk2percy(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2017
I know a lady that did that to my uncle...saw him off to the airport on Thursday to London and then did her trad on Saturday...I fear ladies..

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Myde4naija(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2017
7 years of dating what are you doing together for seven years? Studying each other I guess

But if you study for seven year in a university you will have bagged nothing less than 2 degrees and PhD too will be on course.

What are they trying to achieve studying themselves for seven years.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by slick1(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2017
I tell my niccurs that as a man u must put reason before love. Love should come after logical thinking.

Dats how one yeye girl I was dating was using wedding ring on her finger as Whatsapp dp and when I asked she told me I still have a long way to go that she wants to get married. I was surprised becos we had no issues and were still dating. I was in year 3 in the university back then.

Fast forward to 2017, she's separated after having kids for d guy. Now she's saying my voice brings memories dat she remembers our doings together.

As a bad shap guy, I just dey chair sit down dey laugh. I will bleep her so hard and tell her she still has a long way to go to please me. Nonsense

She was expecting to see me in sad mood crying and acting like my world has ended. Any man dat cries for a woman is an Anuofia.

Let ur mind have a back up drive of 98% while anything u and her does should be stored in d 2% left.
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2017
poweredcom:
WOMEN WOMEN NEVER TRUST THEM....THEY R DESPERATE IN EVERY MOMENT.......shame to dat lady..i pray she foind out the man she hurridly married is not her type

That's exactly how it's going to play out.
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

chai!! for whole 7 years of knackin dis babe, suckin her boob, na one unlucky fella she fall into embarassed embarassed embarassed, and d guy be like, chai see 'fresh babe'

God where my future wife dey preserve her for me from nackin undecided

damage her sexual urge undecided

give her spiritual old face from men's attraction lipsrsealed

block men's love toward her

(amen) embarassed embarassed
lol damn funny
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Olorunfemy(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2017
jdluv:
grin all this prayer while you are still bangin other people future wives.
lol...imagine o,that won't be answered
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Olorunfemy(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2017
jdluv:
lol...imagine o,that prayer won't be answered

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Pedrocross4568(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2017
DreamChaser2000:
Some women are really good in playing hide and seek.

U mean all women
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by thedondada(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2017
Wetin person never see for this life.

I follow my guy go visit his babe when he dey call fiancee, we carried a big portrait of them as a couple to gift her from him.

We got the the girls house to meet a party going on. Lol my friend was even saying thank God he came with a friend that this might be an opportunity for unofficial introduction since many family members are around. Only for us to reach podium.....

Traditional wedding for his fiancee!!!!

I have to give it to him. That guy has a strong mind that he didn't collapse or go berserk there and then. I would have quietly had my heart attack there and passed on if I were the one.

He made sure we congratulated the girl face to face as she sat beside her groom she smiles at us without a hint of recognition. (If I didn't know this guy I would have sworn they never met. This same chick collected his D not more than a week ago).

I had to drive when we were leaving cos his hands were shaking and took him to a beer joint ( of course, You don't stay sober for the kind of epistle you know is coming.) This guy was almost ruined by that act went haywire for a while till he finally calmed down.

Thinking back now on that issue my heart rate just went up. Nothing has ever scared me like that. If i didn't experience it I would have said it's a lie.

Fear women.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Fayo111: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2017
Wow
Women!??Hmmmm. My friend's wife's cheating ended after he used the signs he saw on www.impactu.com.ng to catch her.
ignore your partner's cheating signs at your peril
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by victorioushands: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2017
It never crossed your mind to marry her for 7 good years? Did you star dating her when you were just mere sperm? God just delivered her from your witchcraft. Go and repent.
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by thedondada(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2017
freezze:
Man you have to move on , its painful tho ... I cried the day my gf of 7 years got engaged to the same guy she told me was just a friend. Its Life Man. Ladies can change their mind anytime and dont try to convince a lady who's MIND IS MADE UP. Don't!!!

Lol the ol just a friend routine.

Men fear women.
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Money2000: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

chai!! for whole 7 years of knackin dis babe, suckin her boob, na one unlucky fella she fall into embarassed embarassed embarassed, and d guy be like, chai see 'fresh babe'

You're really a retired mumu...
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Money2000: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2017
thedondada:

I follow my guy go visit his babe when he dey call fiancee, we carried a big portrait of them as a couple to gift her from him.

We got the the girls house to meet a party going on. Lol my friend was even saying thank God he came with a friend that this might be an opportunity for unofficial introduction since many family members are around. Only for us to reach podium.....

I have to give it to him. That guy has a strong mind that he didn't collapse or go berserk there and then. I would have quietly had my heart attack there and passed on if I were the one.

He made sure we congratulated the girl face to face as she sat beside her groom she smiles at us without a hint of recognition. (If I didn't know this guy I would have sworn they never met. This same chick collected his D not more than a week ago).

I had to drive when we were leaving cos his hands were shaking and took him to a beer joint ( of course, You don't stay sober for the kind of epistle you know is coming.) This guy was almost ruined by that act went haywire for a while till he finally calmed down.

Thinking back now on that issue my heart rate just went up. Nothing has ever scared me like that. If i didn't experience it I would have said it's a lie.

Fear women.
grin grin grin
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by GreatChizzy: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2017
I read comments; ladies saying it is a wise decision she made. Why wouldn't they feel that way!!! Turn the table around if the guy had dated her for seven years and married another same people would say "what wickedness, men are evil".... This is the same female folks clamouring for gender equality even in perceptions.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Adaumunocha(f): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2017
SLOVFO:

I don't support double dating.
But for a man to date for 7 years is irresponsible to me. You only date(if necessary) when you are ready to marry. A man should harness his energy into productive God glorifying ventures not dating.
Yes sir

2 Likes

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2017
All these useless guys ... always ready for sex but never ready to be committed. SMH
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by omoiyalayi(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2017
Abuti ole

That name in yoruba meaning though
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2017
slick1:
I tell my niccurs that as a man u must put reason before love. Love should come after logical thinking.

Dats how one yeye girl I was dating was using wedding ring on her finger as Whatsapp dp and when I asked she told me I still have a long way to go that she wants to get married. I was surprised becos we had no issues and were still dating. I was in year 3 in the university back then.

Fast forward to 2017, she's separated after having kids for d guy. Now she's saying my voice brings memories dat she remembers our doings together.

As a bad shap guy, I just dey chair sit down dey laugh. I will bleep her so hard and tell her she still has a long way to go to please me. Nonsense

She was expecting to see me in sad mood crying and acting like my world has ended. Any man dat cries for a woman is an Anuofia.

Let ur mind have a back up drive of 98% while anything u and her does should be stored in d 2% left.
Bruv, A bottle of champagne for u.
I couldn't have agreed more.
Love is not by force, If you are not ready, there's no need forcing it.
You just earned my following for this.

If It were to be some niggas, they would have gone all sissy and crying over spilled milk.
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2017
thedondada:

Fear women.
Oh my God shocked shocked

After God, fear woman
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2017
jdluv:

Don't mind retiredmumu, he's prayer will not work. He's just cursing himself.
Just imagine he's mindset so evil.

angry
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ximenez:
I'm going to marry a virgin and that's my personal decision.

Some girls will F.vck from 16 to 25, an average of 25 times in a year for 7 years. Some even start their fvcking career earlier. Being drilled by assorted d!Cks in different seasons under different weather conditions, some would have even treated STDs multiple then bring what's left to you. It doesn't matter if it's in the past i just can't deal!

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by beyooooni1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
GreatChizzy:
I read comments; ladies saying it is a wise decision she made. Why wouldn't they feel that way!!! Turn the table around if the guy had dated her for seven years and married another same people would say "what wickedness, men are evil".... This is the same female folks clamouring for gender equality even in perceptions.

bro you are so onpoint...they keep saying she made a wise decision whereas she played the guy, why not breaking d relationship and focus on the new guy ready to marry her.

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by trilobite: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
thedondada:

Fear women.

Jesus is lord!!
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by adaxxy: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
7years shocked shocked shocked
You still dey sample
No she go wait for you.
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by ENNITA(f): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Why didn't you marry her since for 7years still knacking her now your concerned eh!!! May God forgive you
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by ndiboy01(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

u need prayers

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by LoveJesus87(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
jdluv:
No mind d mumu. E no know say im future wife just comot for my house naw grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries / A Married Woman is in Love With Me / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.