Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (38499 Views)

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by ladyF(f): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
The guy sef is not serious. So for 7 years he wasn't ready. Then leave the bae for guys that are ready. angry

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by jdluv(f): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
LoveJesus87:
No mind d mumu. E no know say im future wife just comot for my house naw grin cheesy
you have spoil matter.Lol grin
LoveJesus87:
No mind d mumu. E no know say im future wife just comot for my house naw grin cheesy
you have spoil matter.Lol

1 Like

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by iheyinwa(f): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Don't mind him. 7 years and ''it never crossed his mind'' that they needed to define their relationship. 7 years and it didn't occur to him that a woman's biological clock ticks faster than a man's own so he needed to assure her that such and such time was the end of the road when he would marry her.

Like you said, she was wise to have moved on because the guy was unserious.

Very wise, maybe 15 years later he would suddenly discover younger girls

2 Likes

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bros, did kain prayer no fit werk...u still be retiredmumu.
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

chai!! for whole 7 years of knackin dis babe, suckin her boob, na one unlucky fella she fall into embarassed embarassed embarassed, and d guy be like, chai see 'fresh babe'

God where my future wife dey preserve her for me from nackin undecided

damage her sexual urge undecided

give her spiritual old face from men's attraction lipsrsealed

block men's love toward her

(amen) embarassed embarassed
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by rossovu: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

chai!! for whole 7 years of knackin dis babe, suckin her boob, na one unlucky fella she fall into embarassed embarassed embarassed, and d guy be like, chai see 'fresh babe'

Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by delishpot: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Jonathan:

That's not true....
My mother fuckēr cousin that has fücked over ten girls that I know married a 24 years old virgin last year. They have a son now ....

Wow, lucky guy smiley
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
He’s an idiot
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Cashbae:
All these useless guys ... always ready for sex but never ready to be committed. SMH
Why was she not committed enough to have spent more years with him and to state her intentions?
Most of women of this generation are objects, practically useless. One cant have them in life when heading towards success or youll be destroyed. You only patronize them for sex and procreation when you are successful these days. If you are looking for a woman so you can become one, its rare. Many out there are only concerned about themselves and what they feel.
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
complain no further bro. .you were not ready so the girl has to move on. .wish u well. .cheers!
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Everwhiz(f): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

lipsrsealed
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

Oluwa o
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2017
Mayo4realz:

Why was she not committed enough to have spent more years with him and to state her intentions?
Most of women of this generation are objects, practically useless. One cant have them in life when heading towards success or youll be destroyed. You only patronize them for sex and procreation when you are successful these days. If you are looking for a woman so you can become one, its rare. Many out there are only concerned about themselves and what they feel.
The guys started it...women are only becoming wiser
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cashbae:

The guys started it...women are only becoming wiser
No actually more stupid.. Cos on majority many of them will fall into worse hands. Many women dont know their worth. What is wise in giving yourself to maga and following another guy that might dump them because of what their eyes on. The power of a woman doesnt lie in deceit but SUBMISSIVENESS. But unfortunately many women dont use their heads but take actions based on what they hear or feel. It would have been best that she
didnt date d guy at all or at least observed him instead of leading him on. I hope not to fall into the hands of "WISE" women.
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Gloria3389(f): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
I can't blame the lady at all..
7yrs and not ready?..
so she should continue to wait and waste her life away?
its not adviseable to waste more tymabeg .especially when she's old and approaching her expiry date...
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mayo4realz:

No actually more stupid.. Cos on majority many of them will fall into worse hands. Many women dont know their worth. What is wise in giving yourself to maga and following another guy that might dump them because of what their eyes on. The power of a woman doesnt lie in deceit but SUBMISSIVENESS. But unfortunately many women dont use their heads but take actions based on what they hear or feel. It would have been best that she
didnt date d guy at all or at least observed him instead of leading him on. I hope not to fall into the hands of "WISE" women.
so in other words, u're telling me that guys re perfect ...? bcuz u've just been bashing the women. guys just can't stand it when women cheat buh. they will chase and sleep with every thing that has a p*ssy!
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Cashbae:

so in other words, u're telling me that guys re perfect ...? bcuz u've just been bashing the women. guys just can't stand it when women cheat buh. they will chase and sleep with every thing that has a p*ssy!
Ofc not.. What im saying is that women should b careful with d choices they make..If a lady has her priorities right, shell chase away d wrong men... I mean its best to observe and say NO to a guy than to lead him on.
Most of the time many women objectify themselves..
The only time they agree is when a man offers some material thing.
Use their bodies to get want they want.
Going to unknown locations or entering a free ride with a guy...
How do will they not fall prey into the men that r looking for sex?
There are good women tho that r exceptions..
MEN dont force the p*ssy open, its WOMEN that give them permission to.
Im not bashing all women... And this isnt a man vs woman competition... Its just d plain truth
Re: Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating by jzun: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
CarterDavid30:
. Like he said, they started early, yes the girl took a wise decision but that doesn't mean the guy is unserious too. just maybe, the guy was trying hard to make sure she won't suffer if they get married or maybe the girl was just not contented. look at it from both sides. well, what do I know. just saying

7years?!

Get off it. He has no excuse after five years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.