Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) (69007 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
ObaKlaz:
You're useless, I bet your dad always told you that.
If I say u are a goat I will be praising u coz goat get sense pass u grin
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
paddyofboss:

If I say u are a goat I will be praising u coz goat get sense pass u grin
A silly kid trying too hard to be a troll after flopping at everything else. Again, I say you're useless, and a huge minus to humanity.
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2017
ObaKlaz:
A silly kid trying too hard to be a troll after flopping at everything else. Again, I say you're useless, and a huge minus to humanity.
E pain am.....Happy Sunday bro
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2017
paddyofboss:
E pain am.....Happy Sunday bro
Incompetent jackass.
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Incompetent jackass.
Complete slowpoke...GOAT
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
paddyofboss:

Complete slowpoke...GOAT
Scum of the earth, sub human, filth-loving swine of a kid you are. Take this L and hug it. grin grin
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
paddyofboss:

Complete slowpoke...GOAT
Let the trouble that would instill the fear of God in you and the mental breakdown that would eventually lead to your regaining some sense afterwards pursue, locate and overwhelm you before this month runs out.
Re: Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Scum of the earth, sub human, filth-loving swine of a kid you are. Take this L and hug it. grin grin
Even u did not like ur own clap back u had to jump on my mention twice....www.sense download.com ..check d site n DL sense please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Beautiful African Women / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.